/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic (outdated)
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• No one can know what you are • Fix your life-u, buy a waifu • Cure for the poor anons who suffer from a big dick • Slav user starts a new life as a panda • YANWEN LOGISTICS Automatic Shipment Losing Project • user's item only cost 2 dollars instead of 30, but what even is it • If I eat this, will I die? • Dear friend, please rate 5 stars ok? • Post sorting stick • giphy.com/gifs/reactiongifs-qXHhyQpchxRXq • Polarized sunglasses arrived, they're good Previous thread

Attached: 1556295905234.jpg (940x705, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lepinworld.com/stop-lepin-production-and-last-chance-to-buy-lepin-sets/
brickset.com/sets/3221-1/LEGO-City-Truck
aliexpress.com/item//33002285004.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3hzZHIMPKqE
aliexpress.com/store/2216019?spm=a2g1y.12024536.pcShopHead_7628438.14
aliexpress.com/store/2216019
audiobudget.com/leaderboard/earbud
aliexpress.com/item/Literally-Hitler/33004303740.html
aliexpress.com/item/Ronald-McJoker/32912303300.html
m.banggood.com/Xiaomi-Mijia-MJJGTYDS01FM-2GB-16GB-MIUI-TV-Laser-HDR-TV-4K-Chinese-Version-p-1449501.html?rmmds=search
aliexpress.com/item/Kill-Hitler-Set/32807802017.html
ebay.com/itm/Figures-Blocks-Set-Building-Toys-For-Children-Christmas-Gifts-Collection-Plastic/273465937329
aliexpress.com/store/1724925
aliexpress.com/item/castle/32973377686.html
aliexpress.com/item/ferrari-f40/32952870696.html
aliexpress.com/item/CHINK-E/32718733841.html
allthefallen.ninja/forum/index.php?forums/dolls-toys.99/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LEPIN NO!

i am looking for some wireless, over-ear earphones with a built-in mic. does anyone have any recommendations

press f for Lepin

are any of the xiaomi backpacks legit?

lepin was the only thing china did correct and now look what they've done

redpill me on lepin, idc about propietary toy shit.

lego knockoffs

lepinworld.com/stop-lepin-production-and-last-chance-to-buy-lepin-sets/

Former Lego oem operating on expired patents using expired Lego blueprints to make real Legos called lepin. Legos most expensive set, called the millenium falcon, cost $800, and the lepin alternative cost $150.

I gotta resist the urge to get all the huge kits I put off buying.

But why does it matter so much? can't a new chink factory start making more chink legos?

>lepinworld.com/stop-lepin-production-and-last-chance-to-buy-lepin-sets/
>temporary
>when back to produce
Lol! Good luck Chang.

Presumably they'd be shut down too. While it's just speculation its likely that LEGO itself is looking to expand into China or some type of pressure (cough cough $$$) is causing the notoriously-lax-about-IP-China to act.

Lepin makes Lego knock off sets that are almost Lego tier quality, but a fraction of the price, especially considering many of the sets they sell have been discontinued by Lego and have appreciated in value since. Take this Lego truck for example:
brickset.com/sets/3221-1/LEGO-City-Truck

Original retail price was $35, since it's been discontinued you'd now be paying around $90 for one that's new in box. The Lepin version is only $15:
aliexpress.com/item//33002285004.html

Lepin is the highest quality lego knockoff manufacturer and had they have the best selection of sets.

other brands have some neat shit too, check out there are other knockoff brands like decool:
youtube.com/watch?v=3hzZHIMPKqE

but probably only the ones with original and officially licensed designs will survive in the long run

At least based ENLIGHTEN and the Hitler/Nazi kits are still good to go!

pic related has been completely censored from aliexpress as far as i can tell. could try asking the sellers if they still have it

Attached: 1555428767906.jpg (200x293, 22K)

I am looking for a pair of earbuds that is:

>preferably wired
>doesn't go into the ear canal (I think those are called in-ears? idk)
>inline volume/play/pause buttons
>really good fit (doesn't come off when you turn your head to e.g. check the road or when running).
>below 10$ (preferably)
>will last for more than 10 minutes of use

Surely someone's going to step in and fill the high-quality Plastic Bricks Model vacuum that Lepin's leaving.... r-right?

If I buy a Lepin, do they have stock or will I run into problems?

monk memebuds

Ahh you're right. Just looked up my old older. No longer available.

ENLIGHTEN 1708 still widely available. Includes Hitler in tan-color uniform (although I like the black version you shown better).

If anyone seriously wants it, you could message seller. aliexpress.com/store/2216019?spm=a2g1y.12024536.pcShopHead_7628438.14 (cancer link wtf) and ask if they have any "German leaders"

the link works without the ?spm= bit
aliexpress.com/store/2216019

And honestly if they are already getting rid of the more "no name" Hitler LEGO i'd recommend people pick up any of the ENLIGHTEN Nazi kits now before a certain religious-peoples get in contact with Jack Ma.

its technically an "assassination" kit and the black-trenchcoat hitler is better than the tan-color that comes with it.

But just figured id give any memers a heads up about ENLIGHTEN kits. Found tons of hits, but wouldnt be surprised if they go bye bye soon.

Attached: Unnamed_German_Military_Leader.png (524x520, 560K)

anything else?

audiobudget.com/leaderboard/earbud

Get earhooks if the buds don't stay in your ears

Any PayPal friendly sites that still sell Hitler minifigs?

>can't a new chink factory start making more chink legos?
Lepin and others can make their own designs and sets with Lego-like (=identical) bricks and sell them worldwide and LEGO can't do squat about it. The reason Lepin's in trouble can be clearly seen in
Lepin's making almost identical sets and boxes. They are essentially just copying LEGOs designs.

I personally find what they are doing to be silly and somewht stupid. As I said, they could just make bags of LEGO-like bricks and sell them. The LEGO patents expired long ago. You can make bricks that are identical and interchangeable and it's fine. So if Lepin or others were to actually make their own sets then they'd be free to sell those. But I guess they'd have to be.. creative and actually come up with things that are original.

Not that I know of. I bought 2 ENLIGHTEN kits, black trenchcoat Hitler, generic German soldiers and Generic Allied Soldiers all from AliExpress about a year ago.

You'd have to just manually check (or find someone else who knows). Outright searching for "Hitler" might not work. "German WW2" "German Leader" and stuff like that might be better.

can you order a gf?

not yet

Yo check this out

aliexpress.com/item/Literally-Hitler/33004303740.html

Might find it on eBay

did you link the wrong thing or something? thats...not hitler?

>look for some Soviet WW2 fake lego sets

>only Soviet thing in the entire set is the ushanka

Are they even trying?

Attached: WW2-Soviet-Army-Soldiers-weapons-antiaircraft-gun-Tracked-motorcycle-building-blocks-Bricks-Compatib (800x800, 144K)

Why the fuck is the randomizer down again?

Attached: 8dcf814422694c0aa11c20b8239d3badd043e4d8_full.jpg (184x184, 11K)

That IS the "Black Hitler" next to the radio guy in the first picture, taken at an angle so they won't get b&. I'm 95% sure you can get it by messaging the seller.

I think I paid $10 for this Paris set. The Lego version is like $50. Some pieces don't fit as snug as the lego pieces, but that's really the only downside.

Attached: IMG_20190419_113118.jpg (646x861, 146K)

Any generic chink alternatives to Alfa network adapters? I need something for a Yagi antenna.

Uhh... it's lend-lease equipment and equipment captured from the Nazis, that's why!

ahhh ok i can kind of see it now that im looking. although that is a DIFFERENT black hitler. no trenchcoat. grey hands instead of white. hard to tell. could be a generic Military Officer.
definitely message seller first if anyone gonna try it

so, is there any chance of counterfeit shit like those legos getting seized at customs? I'm in EU

Bought a Ronald McJoker minifig recently
aliexpress.com/item/Ronald-McJoker/32912303300.html

Attached: Single-Sale-Ronald-Joker-Spiderman-Harley-Quinn-Captain-America-Superman-Drax-Gifts-Bricks-Building- (800x800, 67K)

Does anyone have any experience with this projector?

m.banggood.com/Xiaomi-Mijia-MJJGTYDS01FM-2GB-16GB-MIUI-TV-Laser-HDR-TV-4K-Chinese-Version-p-1449501.html?rmmds=search

I've heard really good things about the old 1080p version, but I can't find any info about the 4k version. It should literally be the same thing with better resolution, right?

I have never heard of customs seizing fake legos. It's not like fake Gucci bags where the illegal use of the brand is enough reason for seizure; Lego-compatible sets are legal as long as they aren't a carbon copy of a particular Lego set, so I doubt they'll ever bother opening and inspecting them.

WE LIVE IN A RESTAURANT

if you chat with the aliexpress stores that used to sell it they might accept paypal (not officially through aliexpress but through paypal)

>other brands have some neat shit too, check out
Just had a look at this toy thread. Lots of WW2/Hitler discussion in there too. Trying to help y'all in here, but might want to pop in there too guys

Wow J*** from Germany REALLY likes Hitler haha

Attached: 7164d8dd-383e-4cc4-98ca-e6f23217fdb8.png (815x926, 34K)

>I wonder who could be behind that order

*a few enumerated keks*

Attached: The battle of the burger barons.jpg (1260x755, 1.69M)

sorry but i think it's a more generic looking nazi. i saw those two a while ago while looking for hitler. compare the torso print and it lacks the red armband.

how do I find these sets with "german military leader"?

"assassin" worked as keyword for me

aliexpress.com/item/Kill-Hitler-Set/32807802017.html

ENLIGHTEN 1708 is the Hitler/Assassin set. Guard post, motorcycle and car.
ENLIGHTEN 1706 is a Poison-Gas truck and All-terrain-trike with Poison-Barrels.
"ENLIGHTEN ww2" should show a few more.
"German WW2 LEGO"
"German WW2 blocks"
"WW2 LEGO"
stuff like that should get you the soldiers.

Biggest problem is the actual Hitler mini-figs. Anons are looking for him.

D71009
a bit expensive but you get the whole set

ebay.com/itm/Figures-Blocks-Set-Building-Toys-For-Children-Christmas-Gifts-Collection-Plastic/273465937329

>Does not ship to Canada
being a leaf is suffering

Attached: canadian feels.jpg (572x626, 155K)

>ebay.com/itm/Figures-Blocks-Set-Building-Toys-For-Children-Christmas-Gifts-Collection-Plastic/273465937329
Looks like another "Military Officer". Grey trenchcoat. Scar on cheek. Not Adolf.

that's the first pic. select the D71009 color option

Ahh my bad, don't use ebay much.
There he is!

aliexpress sellers might have it cheaper tho if they're not afraid to discuss it with you with the censorship by aliexpress

im Hitler Lego user from months back, so im good. But just trying to help some fellow anons

a search for
>D71009 brings up results....BUT D71009 was greyed out...

aliexpress.com/store/1724925 is another example of a store with greyed out purchase. Could try messaging

holy shit, this technology has finally become affordable, even for a third worlder
how are you supposed to choose the flat chest upgrade, anyway?

Faaeal, Edifier

Hi, can someone show me a couple good 25$ or less lepin sets ? I have never used ali x but I might just to get a couple chong sets

thanks

Attached: apus crown.png (650x638, 47K)

Link me some cool programming socks.

i bought a couple of them, the are fine for the price

Just bought VE Monks Plus
already have the Headroom MS16s uwu

aliexpress.com/item/castle/32973377686.html
aliexpress.com/item/ferrari-f40/32952870696.html

aliexpress.com/item/CHINK-E/32718733841.html

thanks

see
if you're into the architecture stuff

MY PHONE IS ALREADY IN VLADIVOSTOK
IT WILL BE PROBABLY IN MY PLACE TOMORROW
I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT SLEEP

Attached: Screenshot_20190429-101817.png (1080x1920, 229K)

my phone too! but ill probably sleep

My shit should have arrived like a week ago when I wasn't here, but I'm not sure how to go about looking for it. It's probably at the post office, but it also might have been delivered to the neighbours/guys at the same address, and I'm too autistic to ask them to check for my mail.

What phone did you buy user?

Xiaomi mi9se

My current phone is xiaomi mi4c

Nice, how much time did it take to arrive to your city?

It hasnt arrived yet but if it arrives tomorrow it will be 25 days

Now I can listen to anime music just as was intended

Attached: IMG_20190428_195652.jpg (3879x2145, 2.64M)

sup

Attached: 4.png (350x97, 27K)

is this the fucking lego editon

>windows 10
absolute haram

LTSC just werks.

>how are you supposed to choose the flat chest upgrade, anyway?
These guys know allthefallen.ninja/forum/index.php?forums/dolls-toys.99/
The Photo Shoot area is not visible to non-registered users.

>clicked link without reading post first
i-is the fbi going to burst through my door soon?

only if you live in some cuck shithole

nice, but those brands are $1500, instead of the sub $300 ones from ali
you'd expect them being cheaper, since they require less materials

Attached: catdoll.jpg (638x352, 37K)

>scatdoll
does it poo?!

that one actually costs $2000 without taxes/shipment
it better does for that price

Is the motospeed still the best meme mech keyboard?

Attached: 691_1000.jpg (480x640, 99K)

Has anybody bought a chink metal detector? Any recommendations/tips?

yeah, don't

A cheap low power one would be good for casual users, you can't start digging deep holes and destroying the landscape in public spaces anyway.

Attached: 286cbffff692c7bddf82036ac9b59df6.jpg (895x821, 79K)

Attached: scatdoll.jpg (450x600, 50K)

you have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't ordered the watermelon windmill

Attached: Capture.png (963x688, 788K)

wat dis

Attached: Wat.jpg (917x800, 112K)

All sides swore by the Bofors.