Hacking

What programming language do i need to know if i want to learn to hack. i only know batch for cmd and a little html.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 4K)

First you need a functional brain.

Done, Next

C and assembly if going for malware and low-level hacking...

Python and ruby will get you pretty far. You'll realize the rest as you come to need them. That's what I've learned from the pentesting memes.

ok thank you

scratch

lol

Python and C. Now fuck off.

Obviously...Who needs some high level root kit, when we got scratch?

Master Foo and the Script Kiddie

A stranger from the land of Woot came to Master Foo as he was eating the morning meal with his students.

“I hear y00 are very l33t,” he said. “Pl33z teach m3 all y00 know.”

Master Foo's students looked at each other, confused by the stranger's barbarous language. Master Foo just smiled and replied: “You wish to learn the Way of Unix?”

“I want to b3 a wizard hax0r,” the stranger replied, “and 0wn ever3one's b0xen.”

“I do not teach that Way,” replied Master Foo.

The stranger grew agitated. “D00d, y00 r nothing but a p0ser,” he said. “If y00 n00 anything, y00 wud t33ch m3.”

“There is a path,” said Master Foo, “that might bring you to wisdom.” The master scribbled an IP address on a piece of paper. “Cracking this box should pose you little difficulty, as its guardians are incompetent. Return and tell me what you find.”

The stranger bowed and left. Master Foo finished his meal.

Days passed, then months. The stranger was forgotten.

Years later, the stranger from the land of Woot returned.

“Damn you!” he said, “I cracked that box, and it was easy like you said. But I got busted by the FBI and thrown in jail.”

“Good,” said Master Foo. “You are ready for the next lesson.” He scribbled an IP address on another piece of paper and handed it to the stranger.

“Are you crazy?” the stranger yelled. “After what I've been through, I'm never going to break into a computer again!”

Master Foo smiled. “Here,” he said, “is the beginning of wisdom.”

On hearing this, the stranger was enlightened.

Attached: stgnuicus.jpg (825x510, 31K)

>Done
You still don't get it, do you? You need a functional brain, go get one.

lmao fuck off

i love cock. god i'm such a raging faggot, i want cum all over me

I don't understand you agression, he is not trying to insult you, he is is giving you a hint.
Think about it...

dumbass i know how to do that

thanks user

Instead of asking an anime imageboard, try doing some work on your own. You will get a lot less trolling. How did people "hack" in the past? Sure you will find thing not related to programming languages but it is still important for you to learn those things. The word "hack" has been raped by casuals over the past 10 years. And you question "what languages do I need to learn if I want to hack" proves my point.

Use your favorite Internet search engine and make yourself a list of "hacks". How did they work, in general. What tools were used (captain crunch whistle, blue box, C programming language). Where are the men that created the hacks?..teaching, working, jail?

In my opinion, you aren't going to learn very much asking Jow Forums "how do I hack". Good luck.

God i hate tripfags

Fuck off

This

Knew it, hes also a faggot

Yeah, honestly

damn, I felt that deep inside my anus

you might not know this but hacking is illegal, even if it's not stealing from a bank, and you very well could get caught.

Try COBALT

so that's why RMS spent so many years in jail...

Assembly - Architecture-specific hacks e.g. firmware, cache, page tables, exception vectors, bootloaders
C - Normal hacks, kernel interface, drivers, file systems
Python - Reverse engineering, fuzzing, penetration testing, writing IDA plugins

Based tao.

ii sounds like there is little lack of skill
I still use batch files for a lot of things
vb scripts are quick and easy
python for when you know a little more

there are tons of how-to vidyas that walk you through stuff
even with 15 years experience I still use cheat sheets, books, and searches because it is nearly impossible to remember all of it

visual basic, specifically graphical gui interface programming

that's only if you want to do advanced stuff like remote-IP skip tracing

Based