Hey g why haven't you switched to the master race yet?

With all the news about the play store being the home for spyware disguised as apps why choose android over the master race phone?

spicestech.com/2019/04/28/es-file-explorer-removed-from-google-play-store-do-scandal/

hackread.com/mobstspy-android-spyware-on-play-store/

Attached: applemasterrace.jpg (640x360, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bankinfosecurity.com/apple-battles-app-store-malware-outbreak-a-8538
us.norton.com/internetsecurity-emerging-threats-ios-malware-xcodeghost-infects-millions-of-apple-store-customers.html
forbes.com/sites/daveywinder/2019/04/09/apple-app-store-security-bypassed-by-government-ios-surveillance-malware-what-you-need-to-know/
appleinsider.com/articles/18/09/07/more-malicious-apps-found-in-mac-app-store-that-are-stealing-user-data
wired.com/story/exodus-spyware-ios/
techcrunch.com/2019/01/05/dozen-iphone-apps-linked-to-golduck-malware/
theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3068870/14-iphone-apps-have-been-talking-to-a-known-malware-server
macworld.co.uk/feature/mac-software/mac-viruses-list-3668354/
theverge.com/2018/4/13/17233122/android-software-patch-trust-problem
wired.com/story/google-privacy-data/
bleepingcomputer.com/news/google/google-accused-of-showing-total-contempt-for-android-users-privacy/
businessinsider.com/android-is-to-blame-for-facebook-tracking-calls-and-texts-2018-3
salon.com/2014/02/05/4_ways_google_is_destroying_privacy_and_collecting_your_data_partner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but i use gnu+meego already

Attached: 1555402418096.png (345x325, 164K)

I'll stick to F-Droid...
bankinfosecurity.com/apple-battles-app-store-malware-outbreak-a-8538
us.norton.com/internetsecurity-emerging-threats-ios-malware-xcodeghost-infects-millions-of-apple-store-customers.html
forbes.com/sites/daveywinder/2019/04/09/apple-app-store-security-bypassed-by-government-ios-surveillance-malware-what-you-need-to-know/
appleinsider.com/articles/18/09/07/more-malicious-apps-found-in-mac-app-store-that-are-stealing-user-data
wired.com/story/exodus-spyware-ios/
techcrunch.com/2019/01/05/dozen-iphone-apps-linked-to-golduck-malware/
theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3068870/14-iphone-apps-have-been-talking-to-a-known-malware-server
macworld.co.uk/feature/mac-software/mac-viruses-list-3668354/

Because unlike locked down fruit garbage, you can use your own app store. You can even remove all of Google's products.

fdroid? your still on the data thieving android platform

theverge.com/2018/4/13/17233122/android-software-patch-trust-problem
wired.com/story/google-privacy-data/
bleepingcomputer.com/news/google/google-accused-of-showing-total-contempt-for-android-users-privacy/
businessinsider.com/android-is-to-blame-for-facebook-tracking-calls-and-texts-2018-3
salon.com/2014/02/05/4_ways_google_is_destroying_privacy_and_collecting_your_data_partner/

come on user u can jailbreak ios and remove / add most features.

You clearly don't know what F-Droid is...

You fucking idiot. Unlike iOS, Android is open source. Use one of the million versions of Android with Google removed like LineageOS.
Crapple is still spying on you.

Lol look at all these droid fags trying to pretend like they hold a candle to based god Tim apple. Sorry cunts but his dick is bigger than yours lmaooo xD

rly? f droid is a replacement for the playstore that features open source software. fyi ive ran Lineage OS have fun with notifications and support being pulled for your ancient hardware with out any notice.

>have fun with notifications
What about notifications
>support being pulled for your ancient hardware with out any notice.
Use another ROM retard.

Then why did you only provide links that has nothing with F-Droid to do?

>Use another ROM retard.
Try to use any modern app and want notifications then your installing some form of Google Cloud Messaging. Use another rom well there goes your linage OS argument retard.
clicked reply on the wrong post however is fdroid not a replacement for opensource apps on android?

>Try to use any modern app and want notifications then your installing some form of Google Cloud Messaging.
Any garbage program that needs that is not worth installing. Nothing on F-Droid needs it.
Just use microG if you want to install garbage.
>well there goes your linage OS argument retard.
I never said that LineageOS was the only ROM. I said "one of the million versions of Android". This is not an iPhone where you have no choice.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1547061604113.gif (540x540, 279K)

that first link reads like it was written by a middle schooler doing a journalism assignment. why the fuck did it end with the word "thanks"?

bassed

Always a pleasure, based Sataniaposter

Attached: 1529003863490.jpg (334x506, 42K)

>Any garbage program that needs that is not worth installing. Nothing on F-Droid needs it.
Just use microG if you want to install garbage.
thanks for proving my point again microG uses Google Cloud Messaging

>I never said that LineageOS was the only ROM. I said "one of the million versions of Android". This is not an iPhone where you have no choice.
Jailbreak your iphone then u can customize whatever you want kinda similar to unlocking your android boot loader to get your custom roms installed with recovery.

>thinks google play is the only app store for android

> f droid is a replacement for the playstore that features open source software.
>however is fdroid not a replacement for opensource apps on android?

Uh sry but droid dummies can’t keep up try again sweaty

Because having the option to not have spyware is better than having the entire operating system be locked down, and have spyware.

I use amaze btw