What technology helps me to stop getting angry at guys taller than me?

What technology helps me to stop getting angry at guys taller than me?

Attached: 1556102938774.webm (853x480, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

asean.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_of_Southeast_Asian_Nations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lms youtube channel

onahole

god i wish that were me

when did korea start using imperial feet for height?

Attached: Limb-Lengthening-Surgery.png (333x435, 93K)

Won't this put you in a wheelchair eventually tho?

That video will never not be funny.

prostate massagers, panties, thigh high socks and C+

Attached: 1473001683002.jpg (800x752, 473K)

You don't have enough hate.

Be as tall as you want op. It's the cyborg age.

Attached: cyborg_1.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Eventually?

Hey, you're post almost made sense but I think you an entire +

Idk wear height soles or something lmao

>standing a bunch of short gookettes on boxes instead of actually finding some tall ones
Low effort. Sad!

Attached: advanced technology.png (724x407, 743K)

If you stood on a pile of money, no cunt would care about your actual height.

Attached: 45ee5772acb32ff1faf3383c8baa68970a064fab-118025-850-1127-jpg_250.jpg (250x331, 16K)

>Korean women.
Enjoy playing the lottery when you get her pregnant. Be prepared for ugly offspring.

Sorry, there's no cure for down syndrome.

Why Japanese people are so retard? Hiroshima and Nagasaki bomb effects?

there's a chinese woman who calls herself sexycyborg, she always hated being short, and she is really into tech, is a linux user, has a 3d printer, creates "fashion-tech" and is a trainshumanist

she looked everywhere for a fix to her height, but she couldnt find any, so she got bolt-on tits and a pair of high heels (with a pda built into the heel) instead

That and a lot of inbreeding.

>Japanese
They are korean, you illiterate faggots.

found the gook

Airplane seats.

Advanced coping technology is already available for the vertically challenged

Attached: 1553105004521.png (1800x1000, 1.53M)

Nani the fuck did you just fucking hanashimasu about watashi, anata little konoyarro? watashi will have anata know watashi graduated ichiban of my gakkou in the Navy Seals, and watashi has been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and watashi have over san hyaku confirmed shinimasu. watashi am benkyou in gorilla warfare and I’m the ichiban sniper in the entire US armed forces. Anata are nothing to watashi but just another target. Watashi will wipe anata the fuck out with precision the likes of which has zenzen been mimasu before on this sekai, mark watashi no fucking words. anata think anata can get away with hanashimasu that shit to watashi over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As oretachi hanashimasu watashi am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so anata better prepare for the storm, mushi. The storm that wipes out the warui chiisai mono anata call your life. You’re fucking shinimasu, kodomono. Watashi can be anywhere, anytime, and I can korosu anata in over shichi hyaku ways, and that’s just with my bare te. Not only am watashi sugoi trained in unarmed combat, but watashi have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and watashi will shimasu kore to its full extent to wipe your miserable oshiri off the kao of the continent, you chiisai shit. If only anata could have shiteiru what unholy retribution your chiisai “clever” comment was about to bring down upon anata, maybe anata would have held your fucking shita. But anata muri desu, anata didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, anata goddamn baka. watashi will shit fury all over anata and anata will drown in it. anata wa fucking shinimasu, kodomono.

heh low effort
Get dabbed by the US of A bitch

>low effort
oof

Attached: 5.jpg (500x375, 37K)

>The history of all hitherto existing society(2) is the history of vertical struggles.
>Man and manlet, Chads and virgins, winners and losers, >6 and

Attached: file.png (1111x534, 374K)

>tfw I'm taller than all my heroes

Attached: 1494954441918.png (434x428, 273K)

>be manlet
>all women are amazon compared to you
hot

>live in Europe
>6 and a half feet tall
>average height, don't really stand out, just an average Joe
>go to Asia
>instantly beyond one standard deviation of the mean height
>everyone comments on how tall you are, impress girls and men alike
not totally relevant but, consider moving somewhere where people are shorter

Attached: 1538579241615.png (897x881, 889K)

Is there a leg shortening one?

You can buy smaller and cheaper to make body armor to fight against the giants.

Attached: Armored dwarven units incoming.png (1162x729, 685K)

I don't have a micropenis so i'm not desperate like you are to move to manletland.

>Bullying the shota
>Not fucking it
RUDE

>yfw the most famous legless manlet olympian sprinter ended up murdering his model wife
JUST

Attached: 24-40 Inch Drywall Stilts Aluminum Tool Stilt For Painting Painter Taping Black _ eBay.jpg (1000x1000, 100K)

>short guys are prone to anger issues
Hmm..

kek

Didn't he get cucked tho?

>mfw reading that when in all likelihood you're just scared you'll miss your mummy

Attached: 1552915243551.jpg (1222x759, 133K)

>be Ausfag
>on one side my grandparents are 7 foot German giants
>on other side granpa dated a loli
>end up 5 foot something average height
>literally give no shits, I have the stamina of giants in a compact body that uses far less energy
>totally happy with height
>have money so no girls even give a shit lol
>go to Japan
>suddenly I am slightly taller than everyone
>feels awkward
>wish I could just blend in to the crowd
>can't
>no-one really gives a shit, but everyone instantly knows your a foreigner
>good 5 inches taller than literally every girl tho
>lol

>but everyone instantly knows your a foreigner
Doubt that's because of your height.

>wish I could blend in the crowd in japan
HAHAHAHAHA

I shouldn't boner
but I boner

lol just grow up

>HAHAHAHAHA
This is funny why?
I was there on business, having everyone fucking eyeballing you when all you're doing is bringing cash into their economy is a pain.
I KNOW I'M NOT FUCKING JAPANESE
I DON'T CARE YOU SQUINTY FUCKS
Don't get this shit when I head over to the US for deals, but there, OOOHGHH NOOO, ANOTHER WHITE GUY TRYING TO MAKE IT AS A SALARYMAN AND GET HIMSELF A FOUR FOOT JAPANESE QT

I mean sure, fuck those guys and keep them out, I spend maybe two weeks a year there. I'm not fucking up anyone's gene pool.

Seething weeb.

>angry at guys taller than me
It is not your fault that you are shorter, right? It is also not their fault that they are taller.

But if that does not help, you can always move to any country in S/E/SE Asia. Pic related. You can be 5'0" and no one will care.

Attached: INFOPINOYHEIGHT-0425.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

Whatever they did to this guy

Attached: Cotton.jpg (182x171, 7K)

Attached: a.jpg (400x400, 12K)

>manlet weebs coping that hard

Attached: jap foreign boyfriend.webm (980x550, 2.94M)

So did Stalin murder Trotskyi because he was 6 inches taller?

>ASEAN
this tickles my autism

>5 foot something average

You. Are a Manlet bro.

?
>ASEAN
>Association of South East Asian Nations
asean.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_of_Southeast_Asian_Nations

I AM SICK TO FUCKING DEATH OF EVERYONE ASSUMING I'M A FUCKING WEEB JUST BECAUSE I SPEND
TWO
FUCKING
WEEKS
IN JAPAN TO KEEP SOME BUSINESS RELATIONS UP TO SCRATCH
>"but you speak Japanese so well? You must be obsessed"
How much fucking restraint I need just so I don't yell "YEAH WELL I SPEAK MANDARIN TOO AND NEVER ONCE IN MY FUCKING LIFE HAVE I HAD A CHINK COMPLAIN TO ME, BUT YOU FUCKS THINK "OOOhhhhhhhhh, a WHITE GUY in JAPAN? MUST BE A WEEB!" YOU FUCKS SHOULD BE GLAD WE DIDN'T GLASS YOU IN THE 40'S WHEN WE HAD THE CHANGE! GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES, NOT EVERYONE WHO LIKES THIS PLACE IS A SUBHUMAN DEGENERATE! FUCK SAKE, IF YOU THINK ONLY PEOPLE LIKE THAT LIKE JAPAN WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT SAY ABOUT YOUR CULTURE?"

literally always the case no matter ethnicity

>still desperately trying to cope
they just never learn

170CM with a German build and I wouldn't have it any other way.
There's nothing I cannot do due to my height, and the list of medical conditions that taller people have to go through is nightmare fuel.

This isn't even me being mad about height, it's just me being reminded of having to deal with fucking bug people.

You need to take it easy user but yeah I'd get pissed off too if I was in the same situation.