Mom threw away my airpods because she thought it was floss

>mom threw away my airpods because she thought it was floss
fuck my life

Attached: apple-airpods-incase-640x640.jpg (640x427, 21K)

Just buy some more poorfag

> grandpa pushed to master

Attached: frog1.jpg (223x226, 9K)

This. If you're too poor to buy a new Apple product, you didn't deserve one anyway.

not video games

iTODDLER BTFO

Attached: 1537720672542.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

nice blogpost newfag but no one cares about your shitty apple products and how mommy threw them away
back to

Attached: unknown.png (632x441, 190K)

That's what you fucking get for buying Apple products in the current year.

Also, if you live with your mother you're either underage or retarded as hell for buying expensive ass earbuds when you can't even afford to move out.

>he didn't buy multiple pairs
Fucking stupid.

>just move out and rent!
>just get a loan and go to college!
Not gonna fall for your tricks.

Attached: 1547709990836.jpg (1000x1000, 174K)

I was not implying to be a dumbass and take loans you'll never pay off in Marxist re-education camps.

I was implying to stop buying Apple products and live cheaply while living under mommy's roof.

shit bait yet people fell for it

>mom didnt cancel my appointments while I was fixing Xorg

Attached: 1515844756398.gif (480x480, 3.07M)

Attached: 1526206788775.webm (640x1264, 2.94M)

fuck off Jow Forumsdditor

You threw away your money when you bought the goddamn things

>fall asleep with airpods
>have a dream about eating skittles
>wake up, cant find them

Attached: QyxwkMJ.png (678x678, 525K)

chad af

Airpods look so dorky and star treky lol. Buy a more subtle pair of wireless headphones nigga, they might as well be jewelry theyre so boisterous so you look like faggots lol.

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1080, 100K)

Attached: 60627803.jpg (600x400, 36K)

>ingesting lithium ion batteries
Good riddance

>expected life span of 1 year

no, the person who threw away their money was you

Establishing dominance like never before.

Attached: InShot_20190426_204725617.jpg (1920x1920, 1.5M)

Just go buy some wireless earbuds online for like $30, those Mpow ones are pretty decent. No reason to waste fucking $160 on a pair of glorified white butt-plugs unless you are making well over $200,000 a year and have nothing better to spend your money on, and even then it's a stretch.

The Virgin iFag VS The Chad Android

why does the picture look like a toilet?

fucking zoomers

This is what i do but i get ~3000 in excess grants from my province and get free schooling. Plus I live at my gfs moms so i can move back to my mom if we get kicked out

man i wished i was bullied instead of being invisible to kick his ass, my life was so fucking boring.

Attached: 6tgkfwq3_400x400.jpg (400x400, 34K)

>not taking your mother to small claims court when she refuses to reimburse you
you deserved it

DELET THIS

Attached: file.png (813x1402, 405K)

youre a nigger

SEETHING

Attached: 1554354766999.gif (1200x1200, 2.7M)

The best indoctrination into Marxism is racking up hundreds of thousands in student debt and still dropping out when you remember that no-one will ever love you and you will die alone because people only care about the size of your bank account

>tfw will never have apple inside me

>down syndroming

Did you correct her? Apple's Airpods aren't free software.

based

This. What the fuck. Although he deserved it.

based

>AIRPODS

Attached: 1556419830441.jpg (613x531, 36K)

she was doing you a favor, hope she tosses away your iphone too itoddler

An apple a day keeps the doctor away

> started dating Chinese girl
> doing her PhD at my university
> really cheap
> asks me to drive her around
> take her out on dates
> make me pay for dinner
> doesn't want to split bills
> almost had enough of her shit
> take her out on one more date
> notice earpods
> she pulls out a new Iphone
> "Oh, did you get a new phone?" I ask.
> "Yeah, bought it yesterday, brand new!"
> "How much did you pay for it?"
> "It was only $2500 (AUD)."
> ...

She didn't have a car, I did all the driving, so I took her to a shopping mall that was ages away from her place and not well connected to public transport. We walked around for a bit and at one of the stores I said I needed to go to the toilet. I walked straight back to my car, blocked her on my phone and left.

I don't date Chinese anymore. Worst people on the planet.

Attached: 1541900232275.png (1670x1029, 2.04M)

>tfw the kid's parents probably got sued for this
Nice going.

Your mum did you a favour

magnificent end to the tale user. did you at least get some freak asian schoolgirl sex out of her?

Nah, we only dated for 2 weeks. I asked her back to my place on the first date, but she resisted.

Another reason I dropped her. Expects to be pampered but doesn't put out. I hope she dies alone and unloved.

This is the world we live in, where people will spend all their saved up money on the latest shitPhone because it gives them "status".

They'll be poor forever, don't worry about it

We should be making love.
FIRST TIDE PODS, NOW AIR PODS?

Underrated.
Understandable. I often wish people would break into my home so I can shoot them with my 26 guns.

very based and redpilled

Why do men assume that just because you bought a woman dinner that she will fuck you the same night? Why not just hire the services of a sex worker if that's all you want?

>Underrated.
cheers user ;)

yeah I've had that experience too. sucks.

>A fucking whiteknight
who said we do? leave me out that "us men amirite" shit. If you are going on dates and constantly picking up the tabs and she treats you like you are a leper, then gets herself a new phone, she's gold digging and should be treated with all the respect a gold digger deserves, none. At least some chick dig by sucking your dick.

Because we live in the real world. Why would I spend a lot of my money and my time on you and I can't even get a handie? Fuck off, leech.
Also most prostitutes are ugly.

He said he was dating her for 2 weeks. Do you think people should have sex within seeing each other in the first 2 weeks? Is that "slow" to you degens?

topkek

>doesn't see that he palmed it
Autist. It disappears before it goes into his mouth and his hand stays like it's holding something and it never opens, even when he holds the water bottle.
Your parents and their parents fucked sooner.

I want sex, women want to be taken out and shown a good time. If I've spent my day driving a girl around, listening to her vapid problems and being a gentlemen about it, then I've paid my due and I am entitled to what I am owed, sex. If she says she doesn't want to, it's like running out without paying for an expensive restaurant meal. You have enjoyed the service, but refuse to pay.

If you, as a women, agree to go out with someone you would never sleep with, then you are filth.

Attached: 1541902679932.jpg (775x1000, 137K)

because that was the deal
what, you think you can be taken out and pampered for fucking free? just how entitled do you think you are?

are you a literal virgin? If you are dating for two weeks with multiple dates in that time, then it isn't at all beyond the realm of possibility to bed the chick.

The only time it has been longer than that for me is if it was a long time between dates. I am a grown up now and have a job, so I only get weekends off. But if he was a student, he could easily have been hanging out every night.

:) Glad to spread the love in an otherwise cringey fucking thread about dating chinks.

Eric Andre/10

This post was brought to you by the FSF
Heil Stallman

>Your parents and their parents fucked sooner.
Are you sure about that? 2 weeks seems like a very short time to go from dating to marriage.

user, I have to tell you something......... mommies and daddies don't have to be married to hug in a special way.

>just pay $200 a week to live in a shitty sharehouse bro, don't save your money and move out because I said so :^)
I hope you're American because then I could understand your stupidity.

you gotta buy your peas while their in the pod, pea pods.

Attached: 1556290732491.png (851x780, 474K)

broke:
>mom threw away my airpods because she thought it was floss

woke:
>mom threw away my airpods because she knew it wasnt FLOSS*

*Free/Libre Open Source Software

Lol me too but instead she bought them and I FLOSSED

Lol. Permavirgins.

>y-you're a virgin!
basic response from a basic bitch

>man i wished i was bullied instead of being invisible to kick his ass, my life was so fucking boring.
Mfw I was the bully now my life's boring
I only bullied gays and twinks tho
Oh and sjws especially females
I'm still a virgin haha

Attached: linux_man1.png (1248x944, 2.02M)

Based I just spent 1600aud on a 2080ti
She has terrible taste in phones

looks like he just keeps it in his hand

this desu quite honest desu

Good, I wouldn't let my kids use anything that involves FLOSS. Although it's a pity that she didn't realize that those were a good pair of propietary earbuds.

>AUD
Chinese-Australian girls are either vapid trend sluts or socially awkward nerds.

Dated the latter, she was nice but we didn't share any interests.

Lol. Stuttering in a green text. Stop projecting virgin. No one is entitled to sex just because you spent $30 on a meal.

Why was your mom in your house throwing your shit away? Do you not clean your own place?

absolutely baste

Why wouldn't she check to see if the floss were empty? Shitty bait yo

t. assblasted virgin

Based along with OP's mom

Try a few days. It's like you've never had a women that truly desires you. But hey, your the sperg who has no muscles and has no idea how to turn a girl on.

>FIRST TIDE PODS, NOW AIR PODS?
Great post. Clearly zoomers love eating pods one way or another. Wait until they discover that whales come in pods.

Seething.

Triggered.

i threw mine away because they're garbage

> linux man
Man that is a fat man. Ain't no Linux man.
Linux man has male tiddies. This man has milk jugs.

they are shit user, the battery dies after a few months of proper use. Nothing of value was lost, except any delussion that you still had balls after buying that piece of shit

Took you this long to realize
Visit Jow Forums more often

>Triggered
Go back to Twitter

based

U got a problem with Manly boobs u sexually insecure trap titties

based

wut....
> manly boobs
> guy is literally 200lb fat on two sticks

man, it's not like I enjoy shitting on people, but he REALLY REALLY REALLY needs to lose weight. his face is a blob of fat. fuck's sake.

he is a good lad, he is the autistic fuck we need, but he'll die from a heart attack in 2 weeks ffs.

based

Why though? My parents live in a huge house, three stories, each with it's own bathroom.
I have my own floor, it's much cheaper for them and me to share the bills, plus I keep much more disposable income to use or save.

It's your fault for being stupid enough to buy airpods