How can apple fags recover after this?

youtube.com/watch?v=947op8yKJRY

how can apple fags recover after this?

Attached: oh no!!!!.png (1682x890, 2.02M)

BTFO'D

Attached: 1556081891138.gif (1200x1200, 2.7M)

Cringe

Hey kid, enjoying linus fag tips? Of course you are!

Attached: linus_fanbase.jpg (812x621, 79K)

As much as i hate this faggot to, He does have a very valid point here. I think apple is doing this is to have the hardware break down faster hence having to buy another one in the near future. The average idiot is going to rinse and repeat many times in their lifetime with not knowing the truth about why they are buying new hardware every 2-3 years.

Attached: 1551707845201.webm (720x404, 2.97M)

Based and...

Probably the gayest channel on JewTube.

Fuck Linus and fuck Windows

Not really.

Apple makes "appliances" not computers. They've been doing that since 1984 with the first Macintosh.

Apple doesn't advertise PC vs PC specs, they just advertise their own "appliance" to Mac users.

Just because Apple uses Intel, AMD, etc., doesn't mean it can be comparable to performance in a regular PC with the same components.

Apple designs their own motherboard layout, thermals, and chassis.

I blame Intel and AMD in this scenario because, especially Intel, their Roadmap from 2015 showed that we would have 10nm processors in 2016/2017, so Apple most likely designed the chassis/thermals to match that but Intel failed along with AMD to build efficient components.

Also what's hilarious about Jow Forums is how much they keep shitting on Apple but yet keep talking about them. Jealous much Lelnux and Wangblows faggots?

Attached: mojave-dark-mode.png (2000x1250, 525K)

of course he would say that, he invented linux.

>Apple designs their own motherboard layout, thermals, and chassis.
Like literally every other laptop manufacturer?

>Jealous much Lelnux and Wangblows faggots?

Not really.

Apple is a design company you stupid faggot.

Companies like Razer and Dell are engineering companies. They quickly throw some shit together and see what sticks.

Also Ultrabooks have close, if not worse thermals than MacBook Pros.

Why do you think every laptop manufacturer is literally copying Apple every step of the way? Including molding and board layouts? Because Apple breaks ground in manufacturing every generation starting from the MacBook Air and the unibody design.

Then why do you keep talking about a company you supposedly hate so much when it's only like 10% of the overall PC market anyway?

Probably by continuing to enjoy the actual reasons they bought an apple product (aesthetics and status symbol) that are in no way affected by anything linus mentions in this video.

Was fun watching him struggle as hard as he could to excuse every flaw Apple had. He looked like he wanted to kill himself at the end for not being able to say they're superior like every other Apple video they do.

This guy must have a direct deposit from the Apple shill bank account.

I use macOs bc i like macOS over linux and windows. We all have to agree windows is shit. I mean if my computer's wifi, keyboard, whatever stops working because of an update. Linux is cool but it looks like shit.You buy apple for macOS

That might have been like the 2nd macbook comment i've ever made here, You must be talking about the other 99% of people here.

Well ok 99% here.

There's literally an Apple thread every single day at least 5x of them are about shitting on Apple.

If they weren't as important to Jow Forums then why do they keep posting about it?

Probably a bunch of pleb tier poorfags anyway.

nice ad thread bro
how much you guys pay for these?

Attached: 796098790_193432.gif (240x280, 372K)

>doesn't mean it can be comparable to performance in a regular PC with the same components.
Yes, it does. Marketing is not engineering, and using proprietary components instead of adhering to standards doesn't change that (it's not like they were the only PC company to ever do so). Apple isn't the only overpriced brand, but you seriously underestimate how overpriced it is. Some of their models still had fucking 5400RPM hard drives until the last few years when SSDs were still common.

Because we like watching applefags like you squirm and come up with shitty excuses. When it's a slow tech related day. Plus Apple comes up in the news on their own due to their shitty practices.

DELET

I don't care for Apple, but Linus is a cuck! I refuse to watch his garbage.

>Apple is a design company you stupid faggot.
>Companies like Razer and Dell are engineering companies. They quickly throw some shit together and see what sticks.

Attached: 3b6.jpg (906x1024, 66K)