I've been on the internet for like 20 years and programming for most of that

I've been on the internet for like 20 years and programming for most of that.

But I can't think of a decent startup idea.

Attached: john-p-fleenor-courtesy-of-hbo_wide-b3f37dd44d036eeed787c822e170584d98ca00a9-s1200[1].jpg (1200x675, 303K)

I'll make the logo.

I'll make the logo.

How about a program that transcribes audio from video files at high speeds?

I'll make the logo.

Most dearest Sir my h1b visa is today approved I can start work next month I will work only 25000 america dollar in one year

Do you need anybody to make the logo?

OP I have experience in logo management and logo change management if that helps.

Go around to local businesses and offer to build stuff. Startups are overrated.

startup consultant

Can't do that without the logo genius.

then copy another idea but change it a bit to make it better or unique

Like Uber, except for cats.

Half height apartments for dwarves. You can fit twice the number of units in the same size building.

Attached: 1547597616106.jpg (1024x871, 108K)

>decent
Thats your first mistake, bucko. Startups are rarely based on decent ideas, just decent marketing.

Now trick is because it is a disability you can see about getting funding from the govt and other places. Look into having the most expensive cities get you some prime land or building to have it built. Then make the rent insanely cheap for the area.
Everything half height. Rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, hallways stairs, elevators, entry way and then put in cameras in the hallways, elevator and entry for security and recording.
Now that because there is more rooms than dwarves in the entire city. Rent some out to normal people with conditions that they are aware of the height of the units. Make sure they are over 6 foot and laugh your ass off as they kill their knees trying to live there.

Why does it need to be a startup. Like I have ideas for websites that I could theoreticly make myself and possibly generate a little money if I wanted to.
Look at all the people who turned a free language, tool, distribution into a way to get funding. That's somewhat luck and passion but still. If you just build it, they'll fine you for not having building permits.

Startup that gives others startup ideas

Once that is a success you move on to plan 2.
Apartments for obese people. Larger doors, elevators, bathrooms, kitchens, etc..
Then on each floor make sure a vending style machine always has full cakes, Hungryman's frozen dinners, 2 liters of soda, family size bags of chips/cheetos/everything, large bags of candy, basically anything that will keep them eating healthy.
If anyone complains about it, just mention you have a gym in the building in the basement. You just have to take the Elevator to the first floor and them walk down the flight of stairs to the basement and you are there.
All you need is someone to design a logo. Sadly no one ever wants to do that job.

>a decent startup idea
That is a lot harder than it sounds. 80% of startups fail.

That said, the most important aspect of venturing into a new business is to make that your service/product will have willing customers. For example, a nice juicing machine that does not cost $700. Another example: A blood test machine that actually works.

>20 years of shitposting and youtube >tutorials
Based

>Apartments for obese people.
This could actually work in the USA. Just need to market it properly:

>Mighty Frame (r)(tm) - For the New American Body
>Upscaled Apartments - Big Slogan Here
>Larger Livings - A Second Helping

As long as you sell it as "improving your lifestyle", and make absolutely sure to add a LARGE gym with free membership to all residents, you can pull it off.

Obese quantities of funding required though.

based

Attached: 1556362065615.png (107x112, 16K)

Problem is that obese people are overwhelmingly poor, and the government wouldn't want to subsidise it any more than they had to.

That's why I teach English in China until I get a brain wave.

Ah, so there we have hit a major obstacle: The target market might be willing, but they are not able, to pay.

Startup idea: Offer these people loans. Bundle the loans up into securities and sell them off to someone else as soon as they're made.

Well, think of a bad one then

Just re-purpose some of yr old boomer tech.
Usenet 2.0?
Telnet Evolutions?

Attached: Usenetworldwide.jpg (435x290, 25K)

Imagine being an idea cuck. Copy someone else's startup and steal their customers lol

Attached: 1526111107964.jpg (433x427, 86K)

dumb it down and market it to boomers instead of tech hipsters

been working on a startup for about 6 months full time. we have funding but no customers yet. currently struggling with devops rather than the product itself, namely how to get large amounts of social media messages for cheap

i also unironically made the logo

google has an AI for that available on their cloud. you can even use it to transcribe a video in a different language and then get the translation AI to put it into english