Cracked Windows OS in Germany

So I'm moving to Germany soon and Id like to know if I could still use my cracked windows 10 OS there.

Attached: gerb.png (226x136, 226)

Other urls found in this thread:

ameliorated.info
vocaroo.com/i/s1EYUs2fbPe5
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would you want to use pajeetOS?

You might as well stop using any insecure OS and move to an underground bunker on a librebooted thinkpad with gentoo hardened and use only encrypted software because if you're ever pirating something or you say the n word on the internet, you're going to the gulag

That is 450 Euro + Taxes.

No, the crackers put region locks in their cracks so you have to buy the crack again.

No, Merkel will send you to the mudslime camps where you'll spend the rest of your days being raped in all orfices in the name of allah.

Youre a fag for using Windows and youre a fag for killing a thread for this.
But on a serious note: you can use all your cracked shit in Germany, nobody cares.
t. Nazi

stay in syria.

Attached: D5EAoxqU4AUKur0.jpg (1200x627, 97K)

I mainly use Linux anyway, I just wanted to know if theres any way for them to track it

First of of, fuck off to the place you came from. Second you can literally buy a key for under 5€ on eBay. It will work.

How would it be different from the shithole you're currently living in?

Literally no country has such retarded laws, as Germany.

>So I'm moving to Germany soon
We are full, stay out

The US comes to mind with stupid ass laws but feel free to prove me wrong with any examples.

Use Linux like a proper follower of Allah and don't be a Windows 10 Apostate.

Attached: 800px-Faux_drapeau_germano-turc.svg.png (800x480, 9K)

It's legal to resell OEM keys in Europe. Even if there were some stupid reason why you can't use your Win10 installation, you could just buy a cheap key for 10€ from the internet.

Based germany, stop using pajeetWare and install gentoo

Attached: 1555510289663.jpg (605x685, 77K)

>land of PRISM and the patriot act

Europe is at least still pretending. "Land of the free" is nothing but folklore at this point.

>cross country border
>operating system stops working

Germany is a based country, they would never fault you for pirating Windows 10. Move along citizen.

Attached: 1544481530564 joke.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

ameliorated.info

Attached: IMG_20190429_125040_137.jpg (327x838, 89K)

its ok
just dont torrent without vpn here

German here. Can confirm

Ich möchte nur mal kurz etwas einwerfen. Was du als "Linux" bezeichnest ist in Wirklichkeit "GNU/Linux", oder wie ich seit kurzem zu sagen pflege, "GNU mit Linux". Linux ist kein Betriebssystem an sich sondern vielmehr eine weitere freie Komponente eines funktionstüchtigen GNU Systems, das sich aus den GNU Kernbibliotheken, Kommandozeilenwerkzeuge und lebenswichtigen Komponenten ein vollwertiges Betriebssystem laut POSIX-Definition ergibt.

Viele Computeranwender arbeiten jeden Tag mit einer angepassten Version des GNU Systems ohne es zu merken. Durch eine eigentümliche Wendung der Ereignisse wird die heutzutage am häufigsten genutzte Version von GNU oftmals als "Linux" bezeichnet und viele Anwender sind sich nicht bewusst darüber, dass es sich im Grunde genommen um das vom GNU-Projekt entwickelte GNU-System handelt.

Linux gibt es wirklich und diese Leute verwenden es auch, aber es ist nur ein Teil des verwendeten Systems. Linux ist der Kernel: Das Programm, das im System die Ressourcen der Hardware den anderen Anwendungen, die man ausführt, zuweist. Der Kernel ist ein unersetzbarer Teil eines vollständigen Betriebssystems aber auf sich alleine gestellt nutzlos; er kann nur im Kontext eines vollständigen Betriebssystems seine Aufgaben erfüllen. Linux wird im Normalfall in Kombination mit dem GNU Betriebssystem eingesetzt: Das Gesamtsystem ist im Grunde GNU mit zusätzlichem Linux, oder "GNU/Linux". All die sogenannten "Linux Distributionen" sind in Wirklichkeit "GNU/Linux Distributionen".

Attached: 1518393803043.jpg (459x443, 218K)

Doesn't matter if you buy OEM keys. Microsoft regularly puts known oem key "leaks" on its shit list and your windows 10 isn't activated again. Perhaps you get lucky and that leak you got your key from was small and they didn't notice it but will be put on their shit list as soon as it comes from a bigger batch. Just like the seller will not get any cheap oem keys anymore form them.
Microsoft doesn't care about laws one fucking but and has hundreds of excuses for their behaviour.

Just use HWIDGEN and get a permanent digital license hosted on MS's servers for free, license even stays working after a fresh reinstall too

Ausländer raus!

nobody cares about something like this. just dont torrent without a vpn, streaming still isnt persecuted even without vpn.
you can buy a legal windows 10 pro oem key for 5 bucks

also this

based akhi

>cracked windows 10
No such thing exists, user.

Warum? German Social Security is pretty comfy
>t. (nearly) trained nuclear scientist

>cracked windows
hasd dich auch mit hdml neighaggd ins sysdem und mit eggsel?

Attached: coollerd.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>Nuclear Scientist
>In Germany
Don't you know? Atomic energie is banned in germany

Über nen zwaiden bc gombuter biltschirm

ich spreche offnebar mit einem connaisseur

Attached: 1549495222897.png (270x286, 110K)

I'm sure your cucked OS will work anywhere you need it to OP.

NEIN HITLER ACHTUNG
Go fuck yourself, fucking nazis

vocaroo.com/i/s1EYUs2fbPe5

Attached: 1513629681853.png (438x542, 193K)

Fuck off, nazi.

MEDDLER sin wesendlich stärger als billiche kleine kaggnazis

Attached: 1488752966597.jpg (146x181, 6K)

ACHTUNG HITLER NEIN

ICH BIN KAIN NASI!
WAS MID MIA HEUDE BASSIERT IST DAS SELBE WIE MIDDA JUD FRÜA

MEDDELLEUDE

Meddl ihr Hübschne

Attached: 1517962109022.png (584x596, 302K)

Proprietäre Weichware ist VERBOTEN

Bild vergessen

Attached: Rumia verboten.png (800x800, 289K)

This

kannst dich gleich wieder verpissen, du Parasit.

fick dich, du dreckiger anime pedo untermensch... geh dich erhängen
>bild nicht vergessen

Attached: kys anime fags.jpg (600x901, 66K)

Attached: Rumia Hassverbrechen.png (800x800, 244K)

basewin. pl
Pole's source of piracy, they have english and german language packs
use on your own risk

Adding to this, you can get it certified at the old Reichskatasteramt in Cracow. If you do this, you are legally intangible using the OS.

used at least 15 oem versions over the last 5 years, never happend to me

also u only loose 10€

Just don't torrent shit. Either get a VPN, or use Google drive or mega. Tortenring stuff will get you fined up your ass

remember to not pirate

you could switch to xubuntu you know

I mainly use Linux anyway, I'm just curious on how do they track a pirated license

>t. (nearly) trained nuclear scientist
okay but if you come to germany, remember that atomic bombs need pointy tips, as covered in §5.12 of the Raketenspitzkopfgesetz

Attached: pointy.png (320x329, 130K)

Right now you're Hitler and here to be killed, mate.

So y'all got trolled yesterday?

Attached: 766px-Dmitry_Medvedev_govru_official_photo_2.jpg (766x1023, 115K)

guter pfosten

Anime Pädo Seite

Attached: sadist__01.png (1835x812, 979K)