Solving u37j Alternate Reality Game

Solving u37j Alternate Reality Game

As the title follows, we are currently on our journey on solving an ARG that was posted on several Jow Forums boards yesterday, one of them being . As a result of that we have gathered quite a few people on a discord server dedicated on solving this puzzle: discord.gg/zBJtsQ

The picture I embedded with this post is from the Jow Forums board as I wrote earlier. We would very much appreciate all the help we could gather.

If you want more information, join the server.

We appreciate the help we get. Not sure if it belongs here or not.

Attached: original.png (8000x8000, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZpaHvwfn
soundcloud.com/user-369832492-977788766/a-song-or-not
ghostbin.com/paste/nye99
pastebin.com/qEAjGyDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trash

autism speaks

> discord
fuck right off out of here, NSA. your puzzles are pure faggotry.

address in hex:
pastebin.com/ZpaHvwfn

it leads to two base64 encoded hex strings.. once decoded they point to a music file on soundcloud
soundcloud.com/user-369832492-977788766/a-song-or-not

..and here's where i hit a brick wall. the audio.. i am unable to see whats in it. being mp3, it looks like mp3 compression has killed the message? im not sure, but the message is unreadable.

Attached: 1530584171469.png (1497x785, 268K)

I'd be down for the puzzle but fuck discord

Also did anyone already use the white numbers tilted on top of the others for anything?

fuck discord indeed, and yeah, i had a look but unable to read them as the creator used the same palette colour as the background.

hmm that's unfortunate..
It's a pretty big file, anyone did a "steghide info" already?
I'm at the pc in ~1 hour will have a closer look at it then

try to E N H A N C E I T. You can almost see it's something like
>https:// ........ .com/ ........./

maybe a ghostbin url?

Attached: 2019-04-29_20-11-25.png (536x131, 86K)

ghostbin.com/paste/nye99

was just about to post that too! getting closer. had to dig up some vst plugin from my archive just to read the fucker.

pastebin.com/qEAjGyDk
> go back u37j
what extreme faggotry. troll job or something was missed.. and i can't think of anything that was missed. unless there was other crap that wasn't posted.

there is something below the https:// ... it looks like "eza".. but i can't get a better view.

oops. forgot to add the picture.

Attached: 1546341387118.png (980x620, 411K)

Anyone know what this shit here is? it doesn't look like base64 nor an encoding I know of

7rN3U+BE2dFDl1B

something encrypted. indeed not base64, uuencode, something that needs a proper key/password going by the looks of it. where's that from?

Found it here
ghostbin.com/paste/nye99

Both the links in there are dead ends, so this bottom bit is the message or another red herring

include me in the news when it turns out this contains trumps nudes

>so this bottom bit is the message or another red herring
probably both going by the way things are progressing :)
> trumps nudes
haha frightening if true

>discord
>le hacker puzzle larping
Go fuck yourself, you fucking faggot.

do you hate fun? let the kids be kids dude

Any progress?