OH NOOOOOOO

wccftech.com/amd-radeon-vii-mining-hashrate-beats-titan-v-radeon-pro-duo/
OH NOOOOOOO.
IT'S HABBEDING AGAIN!

Attached: 1539152405891.gif (200x150, 2.75M)

is mining profitable again or wut

The bubble burst just recently and we though it was finally over, that the industry could finally breathe freely again, but THIS SHIT IS COMING BACK NOW. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG

there was a massive injection of capital back into btc a month or two ago.

Relax China is already increasing the bans due to energy waste from mining

yeah but profitability depends on difficulty as well as price

Vega VII beats everything that's on the market right now (other than ASICs) by mining, with TWICE as more hashing than Titan V & 2080 Ti, yet Vega VII costs 100$ cheaper than 2080 Ti. It's fucking over.

>other than ASICs
Yes it's over for GPU mining

vega already beat the titan a year ago, so...

Depends on type of crypto. You can't mine jack shit of ETH with an ASIC. They're only good for BTC and other crap like that. GPUs are still relevant.

>mining
I hate nVidiots as much as any sane person, but OP is fucking retarded.

radeon 7 isn't far behind in compute and way ahead in memory bandwidth so it shouldn't be surprising

Nice non-argumentation, kid.

It's dead unless btc goes back to 10k

>arguments in a "beat a dead horse race"
You are as retarded as OP is, see

all i'm saying is, some player/players is/are making big moves. 2k usd move up in 3 months is no joke. most of it's via barts as well. could quite easily be a set up for a final dump to 2kish but the btc maximalists are out in force proclaiming the second coming of their lord and saviour. those markets are so manipulated who knows what the fuck is actually going on.

No one is going into such a manipulated market, the last one was fueled on speculation and burned too many peons

Attached: 1556525092046.jpg (1800x1400, 239K)

well someone still thinks they can make money on this thing and there are still enough true believers out there to sustain price after seeing bullshit moves like this. retail hysteria would come back again if the price moved up fast enough - people are greedy and don't ever learn.

Attached: chrome_2019-04-29_14-11-28.jpg (536x951, 79K)

I don't know if crypto can get anymore shilled to retail suckers than it has been already. News networks, subway ads targeting boomers, a fucking movie with Kurt Russell. It's gonna take more time than this to breed a new batch of greedy morons.

Attached: images (68).jpg (596x894, 89K)

Is pic-related real?

for every sucker that got burned last time, there's 10 others out there who think ripple will go to $300 and they just missed out last time

>amd-radeon-vii-mining-hashrate-beats-titan-v-radeon-pro-duo/
NOOOOOOOOO MUH GAYTRACING

Attached: 1544409513484.jpg (690x588, 79K)

Glad I got a 2080ti cheap asf (1k usd)
Gonna mod it when I get a better Zen CPU
Gonna hang onto this motherfucker longer than I usually do 2yrs or so

Still has no chance against ASICs so whats the point in this article and your post?

>haven't built a new PC in 5 years thanks to shitcoin craze
>finally about to build a new one
>mining craze kicks back in

Attached: 1502938468110.jpg (526x469, 47K)

Even with that you'd lose 400 a year in btc more on eth.

>chink ban mining
>eth price rising
Does that mean we have chance now?

i like how "bart" has entered the lexicon. i wonder how we can slip it into normie financial usage

Eat my shorts.

someone on bitmex probably already did

so the thing is way better at compute but where the fuck is the graphics power that gaymers want?

Attached: .png (752x124, 23K)

if they bothered to slap on an AIO cooler i probably would have bought it

Attached: .jpg (1920x1920, 2.14M)

Vega LC was pretty kino

Attached: .jpg (602x344, 98K)

It can do stable 100 FPS in DMC 5 while maxed at 4K. That's very good in my vocabulary.