What does Jow Forums think of him?

Attached: alan-turing.jpg (500x668, 61K)

don't know who he is but he looks like a nerd

also a huge fag.

Nu Jow Forums everyone

Both are right. He was gay, and basically invented computing as we know it

Who is this homo?

He wasn't gay. Gay wasn't a thing back then. The word didn't mean that. Society saw him as a mentally ill degenerate who should be castrated.

He was sexually attracted to men. A homosex. That's gay.

Gay as a liberating term didn't exist back then. They castrated him. There were no fucking parades.

Too bad they don't deactivate faggots like that today.

he invented founded the research in artificial intelligence

Lol no one fucking cares retard he's gay. We aren't from such a retarded era.

Imagine arguing semantics about the word gay on a tech discussion board?

Attached: 1386281656791.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

The term water didn't exist until humans could speak. Therefore, water didn't exist until humans were around.

I wish to see some of his programs but I'm too lazy to search it up.

big dum dum noggin

Who is this?

Alan Turing , in full Alan Mathison Turing, (born June 23, 1912, London, England—died June 7, 1954, Wilmslow, Cheshire), British mathematician and logician, who made major contributions to mathematics, cryptanalysis, logic, philosophy, and mathematical biology and also to the new areas later named computer science, cognitive science, artificial intelligence, and artificial life.

based and gaypilled

You are the fag. And OP is a fag too.

>not knowing
leave this board and kill yourself faggot

Not as gay as OP.

toxic

Faggot motherfucker who died of aids

>also being a sjw

he won us the war but britbongs didn't let him build the ACE and couldn't even look past his poofery.

What else can you tell about me? :)

btfo tranny

I look like him but I'm not gay.

I wish this was bait but it isn't
what has Jow Forums come to?

see

Attached: 20e.png (244x226, 4K)

Philosophically bankrupt faggot who was too much of an idiot for making clear he was one, and too much of a pussy to take jail time instead of chemical castration, which ultimately led him to suicide. That tells a lot about the character. Turing """machine""" my ass. And intractability of the halting problem may be a result, but a pointless one. Church and Von Neumann did more impressive things in the nascent field of computer science, Shannon in information theory and Zuse in computer engineering.

Von Neumann should have a movie over Alan Turing desu.

Von Neumann, now that's a character.

Attached: ultimate boomer.jpg (326x317, 50K)

>Von Neumann
*sips* yep, bet you millennials don't even know that he is responsible for that little peecee you're using to play dungeons and dragons.

No credit for the Church-Turing Conjecture, the work on computability, the work on enigma or the ACE paper?

retard

nope. Gotta be not gay.

Konrad Zuse > Turing

I didn't say he was a fraud, I'm aware of his works, but he's the kind of people whose personality is put ahead and blown up out of proportions because of a certain gay agenda. And I happen to think that his philosophy of mind had a negative impact on how the field of artificial intelligence turned into, especially from the proponents of "strong" AI.

It's not even known if he actually killed himself. Accidental cyanide poisoning was a very real possibility, but fags like to say with certainty that he committed suicide since it draws sympathy.

The real hero of the piece...

Attached: images.jpg (193x261, 9K)

Didn't you read the new Code of Conduct of Jow Forums?

That's what you think

literally broke the law

nvidia should be ashamed for scamming people with gpus devoted to his name

Test sorry guys.

>unapologetic degenerate
>saved western civilization

/ourguy/ if i ever seen one

Tortured to produce code cracking hardware then poisoned. He should have chosen jail instead of helping the allies for what they did to him.

unironically feel sorry for what they did to him

Hi schizo!
Bye schizo!

he was very gay

i think he staged his suicide to look like an accident. Probably to spare his family.

Von Neumann had military guards surrounding him until the day he died to keep state secrets from coming out. Imagine the shit these guys actually discovered but were forced to keep quiet.

Attached: 1496032770230.jpg (600x450, 26K)

A fag, but the good kind of fag so it's all cool

>castrated
I think he was,actually.