Chinese 5G bad

Chinese 5G bad

Attached: 1555090703082-0.jpg (636x773, 32K)

tianemen square massacre

Based american cia

Gweilo

based

China is just another oligarchs playground. Social credit and all the other shit is just experiments that some western psychologist came up with

I hope you don't unironically believe this works, 白左.

W H Y ?

Xi Jing Pooh

WHAT THE FUCK MY INTERNET IS FUCKING SLOWING DOWN FUCK YOU RETARDS FUCK YOU

5G FUD is literally sour grapes due to losing the race to the chinks, absolutely pathetic.

I don't care about my health, the only thing that matters is fast data rates. Technology is my religion and I'm proud to say that.

I kindly ask to all Jow Forumsentlemen to share their personal research paper prior to sperg this or that conclusion on the topic
>t. self-conscious brainlet

both sides of 5G one brand bad

Attached: 1531470573633.png (233x217, 67K)

Why do they do this? We yuropoors have been technological slaves to the US for decades and it is not that bad.

As a European why should I care if the Chinese government is spying on me?

I know my own government is spying on me, and my own government is far more likely to impact my life than some government on the other side of the globe.
It's also quite likely that the official government spying network will get compromised one day and then any foreign government could be listening in not just the Chinese.

/thread especially if you are in a eyes state or 15 group

>NOOOO, DONT TAKE CHINESE HARDWARE, THEY ARE SPYING ON YOU!!
>TAKE AMERICAN HARDWARE INSTEAD, WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS, WE WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING.

Attached: 1552053153251.png (1080x1020, 475K)

5RMB has been added to your WeChat Pay account

Intel bad! AMD good!

i don't understand this whole thing
>china bad

i feel china is just copying what many other nations do when it comes to warfare and spying.

How do you think china feels with all the USA bases around china?
i bet they feel like china vs the world most of the time.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1013x571, 85K)

It's not really about the spying, though that is a part of it. It's the industrial espionage that's been going on and the theft of peoples personal data. Did you know that America has cucked itself so badly to the Chinese, that many of the companies who have had their patents stolen are too scared to do anything about it because they have businesses in China, as well as in the US? How pathetic is that? They're so greedy they are bleeding money here, in order to avoid repercussions in China.

Some psycho is putting anti 5g posters everywhere in my towm

>I can't wait for 5g!

Attached: 1524290391278.gif (800x371, 193K)