Does any tablet device even compare?

Does any tablet device even compare?

Attached: ipad pro setup.png (1756x876, 1.35M)

no nothing compares.
apple is only competing with itself when it comes to making products that treat users like cattle and restricting usage as much as possible in software but also hardware.

Attached: cringe.jpg (640x480, 293K)

>does any tablet device even compare?
no
it's the king of tablets, but thats not saying much
a turd with some sprinkles on it is better that other turds but its still a fucking turd
ITODDLER BTFO

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 1.06M)

Wowie zowie, you blew it. Stick with the script next time.

no because every other company has devices on par with it they just call theirs laptops

apple has the fastest tablet #wow #whoa #italiano

>Needs to be tethered to a desktop to be useful
>Is nothing more than a wireless display in that pic
A fucking first gen surface is more useful than the iPad pro for what you're actually showing it as doing.

You know, if they do add mouse support it might actually be viable. Could be good for remote access and game streaming.

No, but what is the use case?
Consuming content? Just get a cheaper iPad or Android tablet.
Doing real work? You'll need to add a stand, keyboard and mouse/touchpad like OP's pic, and then bang your head on the desk because now you've spent 3x more than a comparable laptop, have less software compatibility, and have 4 pieces to carry around and set up when you could have just opened a laptop and been done with it.

As a bonus, if you take it on a plane, a stand and keyboard are super awkward to work with.

but then it would just be a laptop...

I think instead of adding a mouse they should just continue to flesh out an interface that works really well via touch without feeling restrained or restricted

You really do not "need" to use a separate keyboard and stand with it. You can either use the Smart Keyboard or, even better, just use the standard Smart Cover and type on the onscreen keyboard.

imagine thinking this is funny

Op here. I'm gay btw, not sure if that matters.

That is art.

I know right, my boyfriend said the same thing.

thx, just bought 100k

Surface tablets are actually computers.

Imagine being so backwards ass in time that you actually use a tablet. What is this, 2011 all over again?

Get on with times and use a proper smartphone, grandpa. Or do you not have enough money for a decently sized smartphone?

Is that a pc for cucks?

surface isn't a tablet though. microsoft refers to it as a "laptop with a detachable keyboard," or "convertible laptop." they've never called it a tablet.

Only art students use tablets.

Samsung S4.
Doubly so in Dex mode since it's a literal fucking Linux machine

iPad is still limited to two apps side by side at once

The fucking slogan is literally The Tablet That Can Replace Your Laptop™

Attached: 20181217_133837_v1.jpg (980x620, 47K)

>portable device
>using it as a desktop
why.png

tablets are pretty much just portable video players, OS pretty much doesn't matter
>front facing speakers
>built in stand (with hanging hole)
>hinge rammed full of batteries for long battery life also makes it easier to hold
>SD card slot
>headphone jack

Attached: wp-1505572716655.jpg (720x436, 51K)

surfaces devices are great if you have the money, all the benefits of a tablet (basically just watching movies in bed and writing with a pen I guess) on specs good enough for all everyday work

Attached: 29-microsoft-surface-pro-6.jpg (868x488, 77K)

Cringe

I really liked holding onto my Thinkpad convertible by the extended battery
Wish more "productivity" devices were easier to carry around one handed