Attached: brave.jpg (700x500, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dissenter.com/download
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Botnet

its shit

it sucks

botnet

I like it, been using it as main browser for the last two months.

Dissenter Browser > Brave

I've tried it out for the past few months now and I really like it better than Firefox. I'd recommend.

>chromium-based
>no add-ons
>native adblocker is shit
>"acceptable" ads
>memecoins nobody will use
>shills making threads about it every fucking day
It's shit.

It had addons for over 2 months now. It's still shit.

It's okay. Still much easier to use chrome. Yes I use chrome. I am not a pedo or a basement dweller.

>i'm not a pedo or a basement dweller
>therefore, my privacy isn't worth shit

Attached: 1555356930960.jpg (640x736, 42K)

Gay and bluepilled, read the sticky.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-30 g - Technology » Searching for posts that contain ‘brave’ and that are o (913x6003, 1.4M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-30 g - Technology » Searching for posts with the image hash ‘yVUgKzae4HFpTVbb (860x3076, 898K)

eh

lole so transparent

Attached: brave.png (620x650, 72K)

it's garbage

It's my main driver, but it's also filled with faggots always trying to push it on others and shove it into conversations.

He doesn't consider Brave an internet browser company. He considers it an ad company.

he doesn't even care, this guys is shameless

A literal snake oil browser. Use Firefox.

It's shit, and no sane person would use it.

It sends to many shills to g

your racism is showing user.

Attached: 1425246037448.jpg (491x491, 42K)

All shit though.

Some people value their freedom. If you don't, that's fine too. Just use Chrome like all the other retards.

>Freedom
>Chromium based browsers

Brave removed Google's botnet and Dissenter removed Brave's botnet.

Imagine believing this

Nice argument.

I use it on android and it works well, noticeably faster than ff. That crypto currency option is turned off by default and I never bothered to try it so I have no idea about "acceptable" ads.
Wondering if that dissenter browser will come to android? It is even out on pc yet?

>Just use Chrome like all the other retards.
I'm using a degoogled browser

good

It's fucking shit, all brave threads must be buried

They plan to release the beta in a few weeks, perhaps even sooner. As for mobile builds they plan on doing them, but at the same time they're already doing damage control in case they don't get approved by app stores (something along the lines "If they don't allow us, it only shows how afraid they are"). There's also a chance of them not including Dissenter by default for mobile builds, in order to improve the chances of getting approved.

Seethe

Again nice argument.

It's pretty good

They don't need to use the play store.

It's such an unbearably slow piece of shit. It may get somewhat close to Chromium speed if it actually blocks all ads and trackers but then I can just block that shit in Chromium as well and be even faster

So Brave

It seems like that's what they are going for though. Honestly it's not too surprising, seeing how they want to make their own browser as an answer to being banned from FF's/Chrome's extension store, when you can easily install Dissenter manually.

The workarounds on installing Dissenter are shit. From what I've seen, Firefox forces you to keep reinstalling it once you close the browser. Also, webview browsers don't have a proper addon support on android with the exception of some proprietary browser that's being shilled here by XDA.

shit and botnet

Just tested it. On FF you just have to download their xpi file and drag&drop it onto the about:addons page. Restarting the browser doesn't remove it.

They said it did on the dissenter page. Oh well.

I only know of the manual installation guides on their download page
dissenter.com/download

I know but, they used to say that Firefox will disable addons that are installed manually (as in, installing an unsigned addon outside of Firefox addon center) once the browser is shut down. Maybe it wasn't them but I remember reading those exact words somewhere.

>The boomer Republican browser
Kek

>(((F R E E S P E E C H)))