I will never buy a phone without a headphone jack...

I will never buy a phone without a headphone jack, so I suppose the future is incompatible with me since all phones are moving towards this apparently.

Who the fuck willingly puts mini radio transmitters in their ear canal, centimeters away from brain tissue on each side of the skull?

I will never buy one of these garbage phones for low IQ consumers who will do this.

take your cuckpods and shove them up your motherfucking ass your fucking pieces of shit.

Attached: cuckpods.jpg (770x513, 32K)

lol user just chill out bro it's not that big of a deal

>cuckpple and cucksung realize they can cut corners removing headphone jack
>"but people wont actually use these will they? I sure wouldn't" - says chang
>"well lets do a focus group and real world scenario testing" - says apple chang
>drop cuckpods into niggerville
>niggers insert them into every orifice and listen to their latest product placement/murder encouragement "music" on them at full blast

if nigger will buy it will their welfare money, they will continue making it.

Welcome to the current state,

>stop being upset about things, take your soma

I will pass.

You’re just mad because you can’t afford them, banklet.

Are you fucking retarded?
You can afford apples products with a mcdonalds job. After all these are status symbols for poor.

its a travesty what Jow Forums has become, actual consumer bots flinging insults about not affording the latest shit from fortune 500 companies.

Only apple does this stupid shit. This is why we need android.

apparently you haven't seen the galaxy fold monstrosity, it is jack-less, signs of the future.

Dont buy Apple and Samshit products and you'll be fine. Plenty of non-retarded manufacturers still exist.

I guess that is all I can do, but the problem is those other phones are usually shit, but the bigger problem is they also tend to follow the trends of the big companies. i can only assume they go jackless as well. its a cuckworld.

They aren't shit. Samsung phones are utter crap and Apple is for faggots and women. Buy some Sony products or Nokia.

This is everyone's ideal future.
Wires are a burden to most people.

well samsung didn't used to be crap, i for one quite admired the s-pen and the (non-exploding) note series. It's the little things, but I assume all good things must come to an end.

>wires are a burden
>create a billion-fold increase in electrosmog so thick that you hear ringing in your ears 24/7 with no escape

im sick of low IQ people on this earth, perpetually ruining it for their convenience.

Fxtec Pro1

Wireless is a consumerist gimmick.

I feel you. My first phone was the first Samsung Note with the Pen. Pretty good shit, but it's all gimmicks with Samsung now. I've noticed that problem with Samsung pretty early, they put a lot of software bloat and gimmicks into their products while neglecting the basis of their products so their stuff usually breaks pretty fast.

Bitch there are high powered radio transmissions all across the entire fucking spectrum coursing through your body right now, and you're worried about a measly 15mW from the buds?

Better go grab that roll of tin foil.

Tab S5e too, despite being a TABLET it apparently has no space for a headphone jack.

oh. look, an imbecile.

If you are unaware of the attenuation coefficient, and just how much this factors into exposure, this is unfortunate. But really none of my concern. You are the target consumer for cuckpods.

quite astonishing isn't it?

>comparing soma to phones without a headphone jack.
Never stop being retarded.

Thickness isn't even an excuse here, since the Tab S2 was just as thin while retaining the jack.

Thanks for the blog post.

I was comparing soma to someone telling me to stop being upset. are you dim? or has the IQ reached your target baseline quite early?

Truly amazing times we live in.

go back to the shit infested hole you crawled from, you newbitch faggot fucking piece of shit. you are worth nothing to anyone in this thread, your opinion is never necessary. goodbye.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1553130625976.gif (500x491, 376K)

please go back to /x/, i come here so i don't have to listen to your paranoid bullshit

No headphone jack, no buy. I concur, you can still use wireless on phones with headphone jacks. The only people saying they need to be removed are shills and copefags (they regret their purchase).

>listen to music in your phone

Attached: 1542939762301.jpg (640x360, 61K)

Many want to use earphones for phone calls too. Holding one hand against the side of your head sucks.

My Nenrent S570 is amazing. Best friend at work!

I'm hearing more and more about the dangers of wireless radiation from airpods and that shit. (Apart from the 5G drama). Is it really bullshit from /x/ or there is sth real about this. I don't want to lose the few IQ points that I have left :^(

>Sony
Is dying

OP here, i dont even try to spread awareness about it anymore, it is like trying to educate people on anything else.. either they are smart enough to have already asked these questions and performed the research - or they aren't/didn't.

It seems you have started asking the questions, if your IQ is high enough, you will find all the answers and evidence you need. It is all available, and out there.

the average Jow Forumsditter doesnt work, user.

Just buy old phones at least for now most of them are still not rare

>comes to Jow Forums
>Not here for paranoid bullshit

based

>>create a billion-fold increase in electrosmog so thick that you hear ringing in your ears 24/7 with no escape

This is not a real thing.
You should see a psychologist.

>Android = Samsung
Samggoks are as much of a jew as Apple, they both suck dick and are irrelevant on Jow Forums

It has nothing to do with space and thickness.
Samsung now has their own wireless Galaxy Buds that they want to sell. Actually they've been handing them out for free with their new S10 lineup.
Many manufacturers also have put out their wireless earphones.

This is the future they want to move towards, wireless everything.
First wireless charging, then wireless earphones, then wireless charging your wireless earphones straight from your phone.
You may not like it but they're removing the jack to push sales and adoption of completely jackless and wireless future they've envisioned.

A wireless charging future would be disastrous for the environment, it's incredibly wasteful compared to just plugging a cable in.

>WAAAAHHHHHHHH I DUN LEIK THING

ok