Motorola Razr V4

Hell. Fucking. Yeah.
Motorola is back bitches and so is the flip phone form factor. Kino.

Attached: download (9).jpg (245x206, 6K)

THIS is how it should be done. Based

It will have the same issues as the samshit fold tho
I hate folding screens it's all the inconvenience of a laptop form factor with none of the upsides.
Maybe in a decade it will be better but I doubt it plastic screens will never be as durable as gorilla glass + plastic screen protection

WHERE ARE MY FULL KEYBOARDS

That's fucking ugly.

Came here to say this. Samsung SQUANDERED opportunity by making a ugly foldable phone that had screens on both sides, was smaller than a regular phone when folded and smaller than a tablet when opened.

It should have always been done standard size foldable to half the size. Grade A.

>square that folds into a normal phone
no

Attached: Make-up-for-ever-Velvet-finish-compact-powder-3-medium-beige.jpg (525x525, 26K)

Nice try capitalizing on the success of razor and everyones nostalgic love for flip phones but once people get over that this adds nothing of use. What’s the point? If anything it’ll just be bulkier in my pocket than an unfolded phone.

>combining gimmick folding screens with nostalgia
This is literally the opposite of 'back'

>Motorola
Got sold to China a long time ago. I don't care about the name brand as much as those Americans losing their jobs.

It still looks like a better design than the Koreans were trying to plop onto consumers.

>folding screen

Attached: 091BB328-BBE3-406E-AB5E-DF895B3B8398.jpg (800x450, 55K)

THIS.
enough of this touchscreen tomfuckery, they're expensive and break too damn fast, I want a full keyboard with responsive B U T T O N S god dammit.

Mechanical parts, more points of failure
Fixed button positions & labels, need to produce a new set of parts for each global region
Loss of screen space on the device, also restricts usable orientations; sure you could turn a blackberry on its side, but it’ll look weird

Get a hardware add on if you need actual buttons.

>kino

Attached: image.jpg (714x800, 182K)

FXTEC PRO 1 YOU ALL NIGGAS

I...I don't know how to feel about this.

That's an odd way of spelling Gemini PDA

the point of the fold was to have both a phone and a tablet.
This weird thing looks kinda nifty but i would take the samshit anyday if i have to.

virgin hot dog fold vs. chad hamburger fold

Nobody cares what you want autist. You're wrong and your opinions are shite. Its funny that after around 12 years of mainstream touchscreen phones, with the obvious holy grail future being glass slabs of screen, handicap fucks like you think the way to go is having a keyboard in a device intended for the pocket.

What you require is a laptop, not a phone. Fucking retard.

>blocks your path

Attached: samsung-galaxy-folder.jpg (1200x900, 115K)

looks like shit desu

cringe

That's an odd way of spelling Nokia N900

>stop enjoying things
People are allowed to want a phone with a keyboard you shill retard.

Just give it 5 years and they'll be in every midrange phone and working fine. I dont want a giant brick in my pocket, I want to fold it.

Physical phone keyboards are barely responsive and are too small.

I miss this shit so much

Attached: lg_gw620_0041.jpg (681x1024, 75K)

No they're not.

So this is the kind of garbage that gets talked about on neo Jow Forums nowadays huh?

the battery is too small and it costs 650gbp ffs, that's way too much.
gimme 4000mah at 400merkeldinars and i'll bite.

I miss dedicated music buttons like the nokia xpressmusic.

this, had pic related, it was glorious.

Attached: sony_xperia_x1_f.jpg (350x239, 21K)

How is this design any better than current phones, its just gonna break faster because moving parts

I rely on auto-correct to type on touch screens, I'll take small keyboards over this

>make folding screen
>without any of the advantages of a folding screen
Completely missed the point.

>Gw620
Literally my first android, touchscreen died 1 month after the warranty ended. Loved the keyboard though.

>desktop fags want sub 50% keyboards
>smartphone fags want 100% keyboards

Why post shitty Pajeet renders and not one of the official images?

Attached: Motorola_Razr_2019_geleakte_Bilder.jpg (1015x717, 67K)

Attached: 71866b06gy1g2ibl8b1psj20zk0iumxl.jpg (1280x678, 33K)

how fast its gonna break? I give it a week, place your bets niggers!

I think it will will hold up much better than the Samsung Fold because of the smaller screen and the fact that Samsung just did the beta testing for them with their failed product.
The small surface area will less likely break, so I give it 6 months.

How the hell do you break touchscreens? Are you drunk all the time or just clumsy as hell?

>screen ribbon snaps

Attached: pp.png (1731x1506, 458K)

>a is back bitches an
I still keep my v3i. I'd use it but i'm too cheap for battery, delivery would cost more than 2 of them.

>Both a fucking notch AND a fat protruding chin
Peak ergonomics

Flip phones need like 3-4 years to not be considered a joke.
They need to invent new glass or strong plastic which can endure rigorous use.

that's why Jow Forums likes it. these fags all have the same fantasy of being this "practical guy who uses practical devices" waiting for the moment when they can diss some dressy hipster with an apple phone by pulling out some ugly, clunky piece of shit and saying "what, you bought that because it looked nice?"

they're probably like $5
a screen for the RAZR or Galaxy fold is orders of magnitude more expensive.

Tell me where I’m wrong, you little zoomer prick

What the fuck is the point of this? My phone fits perfectly into my pocket, making it THICKER in my pocket is going to be worse than a long phone in there. I see zero practical use for this stupid thing other than bashing someone's head in with it without smashing the screen.

Get outta here zoomer.

Well, for one, the clamshell design protects the screen when not in use.
Also, stop wearing women's jeans you faggot.

at least it's something different, plus it makes a lot more sense to protect the screen.

Ever heard of a screen protector, you know, the thing that adds like 0.3mm of thickness to your phone?
I'll stop wearing them when you stop wearing cargo shorts you fat fuck.
Different for the sake of being different is never a good idea.

Want

>muh protect
My 5 year old 5s has no scratches because of my protection which is being a careful user

that box is sexy af tho, I hope it's soft touch rubber like droid turbo 2's box

Using Wojaks are cringe you zoomer in denial

My 4 year old Galaxy S6 has only minor scratches that you can just barely make out by looking at it at an angle under a bright light.
I gave no shits about it, it was often carried in a pocket with coins and car keys.
Screen protectors are a meme.

Looks nice, but will suffer from plastic screen.
Folding phones won't be too useful until a local utah youtube boy scratches the screen on one with a knife and leaves no mark.

>that fucking screen shape

which pixel is the phone, faggot?

Goddamn i miss capacitive buttons
The OP3 was the last real smartphone for me, this constant onscreen bullshit is so unbelievably annoying and clunky, i still have yet to get used to it

depends on the phone
the gestures on my Mi Mix 2s are really clean and well thought out

based post

>plastic screens will never be as durable as gorilla glass + plastic screen protection
This.

I fear we reached peak mobile device already.

We can argue about the perfect screen size but it was one of the greatest achievements to remove everything mechanical.

The iPhone 8 or the S5 probably was peak smartphone.