What is the point of using Debian, Fedora, Manjaro and OpenBSD if it's cluttered with outdated shit?

What is the point of using Debian, Fedora, Manjaro and OpenBSD if it's cluttered with outdated shit?
What is the point of using Arch and Gentoo -- which are unironically distros made for manchildren/spergs?
What is the point of using Ubuntu ... when Windows exists and is much better and less cluttered than it?
What is the point of using any of those if Anarchy Linux is already complete, fast, secure and non-bloated out of the box?

Attached: anarchy-linux-1.jpg (695x521, 40K)

At one point will ur mom swallow enough of my cum?

>Fedora
>outdated

>tfw that screen is the only thing that works on an arch installer

Didn't Anarchy Linux get in trouble for using an unsigned repository?

>debian
it just works

>arch/gentoo
no fucking clue why you'd actually bother

>ubuntu
it's free as in beer and literally isn't as bloated as Windows

>fedora
>outdated
you fucking what

>anarchy
literally who

what init system does it use?

You just made this post yesterday, fuck off. Have you literally nothing better to do?

I fear this may be retaliation for all of the Debian users who constantly spam anti-Arch sentiments.

Probably systemd, since it's a fork of Arch.

>fork of Arch
its literally just a curses installer for stock Arch

Systemd, but you can install openRC or runit like in any other distro.

My friend uses arch for idk how long, probably as long as it exists
He programs and studies it and he told me the best way to get into linux is to use arch because you learn to solve your Problems pretty fast
He has legit asperger though

He studies CS is what i meant

You can get the same experience with the minimal (netinst usually) install of any other distro. Arch just makes you run a few scripts that the others don't to get the base system installed. It's way overblown how much Arch is an uber leet hacker distro.

this is why you don't have friends

Any differences between antegros and anarchy and why I would pick one over the other? Especially since I'm not a complete brainlet and can install arch in 15 minutes

Attached: 1553048467796.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

cool

reddit

spacing

bro

>ubuntu
>free

Attached: image189.png (650x300, 107K)

Anarchy has the option of installing either just plain Arch or a few "goodies" from its own custom repo, forming the Anarchy Linux system. The installer is more flexible than Antergos, as you can customize login manager, default shell, etc.

Not Reddit spacing if it isn't between every new line. Give user a break.

>learn to solve your problems pretty fast
The wiki is super useful for arch. It's as easy to use arch as it is ubuntu

i use plan9

a weird toe fungus eater and you autists told me to install gentoo for over a decade now, I do it and you tell me why bother?

Attached: 2019-04-29-182016_1024x768_scrot.png (1024x768, 104K)

fuck all that crap. Antix and Star its all you need.

Attached: animu.ru-anime-scenery-landscape-(1280x720)-wallpaper-005.jpg (1280x720, 595K)