I just built my new AMD rig with the new R7 2700X Gold Edition and had to show it off!

I just built my new AMD rig with the new R7 2700X Gold Edition and had to show it off!

Sorry for you Inturd fanboys, only real AMD men can see this picture thanks to some clever marketing from AMD! They really know how to appeal to their market segment, and I'm sure Hiro will put the money to good use to buy us some more servers!

Attached: r7_2700x_gold_edition_rig.png (1035x600, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

okay falseflag. you even went to the effort of making a special image. everyone knows to wait for 7nm

I'll post a few more pictures of the guts for my Ryzen Gold Edition bros. This is a closeup of the Wraith Spire cooler with gold LED rim. Fucking awesome, right?

Get your own thread, InTel-Aviv shill.

Attached: new_rig_guts_wraith_gold_cooler.png (1035x600, 830K)

I even found some extra chinkshit gold LEDs from Alibaba to give me the extra golden glow in the case.

Attached: gold_led_accenting.png (1035x600, 830K)

based and redpilled

Fucking nice rig, man. I think what surprised me most about this launch was that it was 7nm. Here's a picture of some gaming benchmarks, 5GHz 2700X just fucking destroys the 9900k.

Get fucked, inturds.

Attached: bench.jpg (1035x600, 206K)

Nice to see 4channel is censoring antisemitic images now. I'm glad they're being more socially conscious since splitting off from Jow Forums.

Tacky as fuck.

Shit, really? I only just got it installed in my case so I haven't had the chance to run any benchmarks of my own yet. I'll deffo have to do that and compare results.

Sorry it took so long, but here are the first results on the multithreaded benchmarking. I even fired up Blender to test it out and it rendered in a snap even with a ton of fancy shading.

Attached: multithread_benchmarks.png (1035x600, 830K)

Wow, the CPU is faster than expected, based AMD

Attached: my pc.png (1035x600, 277K)

Attached: bored-man-is-bored.jpg (315x450, 22K)

I concur, seems OP is having a conversation with himself.

>9 ip
>I concur, seems OP is having a conversation with himself.

Attached: 2019-04-29 19_36_48-_g_ - I just built my new AMD rig with the new R7 2700X - Technology - 4chan.png (97x73, 973)

just shows how unoriginal and unfunny you all are

>t. jealous Intel fanboy

yeah, this whole thread is comedy gold

get it, get it?
hahaha, so funny

>turn on fans on motherboard
>pc turns off
wow thanks amd drivers

I almost forgot to post the picture of Mommy Su's signature before I put it into my battlestation.

Attached: mommy_su_gimme_milkies.png (1035x600, 830K)

Attached: 1504994898347.png (920x900, 524K)

>implying anyone defends Raja

It may be a little stale, but it gave me a chuckle when I realized what the image was after I opened the thumbnail.

I have no idea what you're talking about. This is some AMD promotion deal with Jow Forums.
Jow Forums.org/4channews.php?all#Introducing_AMD_Gold_Account

lmao

Good thread. Posts made me kek.

Don't make fun of me. I bought one...

kek

Can this be consdiered avatarfagging

Post it like the rest of us, dude.