How will iToddlers cope with this?

How will iToddlers cope with this?

Attached: 1544022053447.png (571x1010, 554K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1540690818457.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

>Dubs
GOOD JOB.

DELET DIS

Attached: 1529012851668.png (1036x1402, 378K)

By being thankful we don't have to deal with the clusterfuck that is Android.

based

Attached: 1556599888041.jpg (1250x2222, 1.24M)

Attached: 1555096339735.jpg (1280x876, 259K)

Seeing Jow Forums get so infuriatingly buttmad at Apple products is the biggest case of poorfag cope I have ever seen in my life. Every once in a while I see a legit criticism, and there are indeed plenty to choose from, but mostly it’s so obviously just poor people buttmad they can’t buy Apple shit if they wanted to.
>I didn’t want to though! I don’t want a nice car or a big house either! Those are for losers!
Just saying guys, it’s really transparent. If it makes you feel better iPhones and other Apple stuff really aren’t so great honestly, not that you would know.

>buyers remorse
cope

its time to go back

normie apple fags IRL really are insufferable though.
there have been plenty of mac users randomly talk to me about computers as if they know anything, and claim mac is the best without even knowing macos or windows that well either.

>replying honestly to bait
user...

I come to these threads just for this post..

> toddlers quickly master

>this literal shit from tim cook's aids riddled ass is expensive and everybody I know makes fun of me for buying it
>it must be because they're poor and can't afford it rather than them being better stewards of their money than I

look man, everybody fucks up sometimes and makes stupid choices. you just gotta learn to accept that you've been fucked and move instead of doubling down and hopping back on the "we'll fuck you in the ass and rob you too" carousel of apple

Hey I won’t deny that, I have met many like that as well. And I’m not even defending Apple, at all. Just saying what I see on Jow Forums is like 10 percent actual legit critique of Apple, 10 percent laughing at people overpaying for Apple shit, and 80 percent jealous rage poorly masked as the first 2. I know tons of well off people that mostly or entirely don’t buy Apple products(me included, though I have owned an iphone or 2 in my life) and they don’t care for the products but don’t give 2 shits if anyone else likes them/owns them. This place, in general, is literally seething nonstop. I grew up poor and I know what seething jealous rage looks like, as opposed to just thinking something is overpriced shit. I sure see a lot of the first here.

huawei stuff is both better and more expensive than crapple.

Weak bait

ITT Tim Apple comes on Jow Forums and tries to convince the world that his rinky-dink products are premium and on par with "a nice car or a big house".

BASED

BASED