What would happen if terrorists simultaneously bombed every Internet exchange point in the world?

What would happen if terrorists simultaneously bombed every Internet exchange point in the world?

Attached: TelehouseDocklands.jpg (800x600, 85K)

Lot of angry admins fixing it in about 1 day

the internet would probably go down

I would fuck all their moms

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 41K)

They would be unable to congratulate each other.

>terrorists shutting down their main recruitment tool and communication network
Why tho?

I could escape this hellhole.
For a few days, at least. Maybe.

I'd maybe exit my room. Scary!

Russians would still have their Runet.

This would be the largest distributed terror attack in the history of the planet. All taskforces would mobilize to eliminate the perpetrators.

most armies and governments do

Terrorism would collapse, because they'd lose their internet banking and communication (skype, twitter, facebook, ISIS' self-made apps).

Many such cases!

the big companies spend every dime they got to rebuild it, and now control the internet while small startups get fucked
good job idiot

>good job idiot
Why are you calling me an idiot?

you say very stupid things and you smell.

Life would improve for all citizens.

Not so drastic. A dark age, an age of city-states, craftsmen, government on a scale comprehensible to its citizens.

Attached: TracerT.png (548x503, 390K)

that is an oddly specific hypothesis you got there Mr. Anderson

Attached: smith.gif (500x288, 3.77M)

why would you fuck a trashbag?

You would still have access to everything available on your section thru local routing just no access to to the entire internet.

Phones are routed over the internet so normies would neighborhood barbecue instead.

this, desu. public access to the internet was a mistake.

Attached: denton.jpg (207x253, 8K)

Then we throw every Moslem into a concentration camp and murder them one by one. Unlike the Germans, we can afford to put bullets in every single one.

The terrorists would lose the ability to communicate over large distances.

I wonder how many human causalities would occur if internet suddenly shut down for indefinite time period

>martial law all over the world to hunt down the terrorists
i dont think it will be good in any way

Worth an experiment to see just how bad it would be.

Nothing

Impossible. ARPAnet was literally designed to survive WW3. You think a bunch of goatfuckers can do more damage than WW3?

Terrorists don't have to be islamic.
It could be one genius highschool kid for example.

I doubt those bold claims. Wasn't it last year when some retarded dns attack took down half of us internet or something ?

I'd finally be free

source?

And how do you know it's their main recruitment tool and communication network? You a terrorist?

>yfw you've been found out

Attached: harvey-dent-milkies.gif (288x192, 481K)

Thanks, asshole, now I'm on a watchlist for viewing this thread.

Attached: 1509962731252.jpg (1000x780, 103K)

>No more 4chinz
I would probably survive 24h before going on a murderous rampage in my city block

It would be extremely painful

Why does everyone assume this would be the end of the world. Even most zoomers were alive when most people didn’t have or use the internet in any meaningful way. We still have most infrastructure and common memory to adapt until they fix it. Even if they don’t we got along fine without it.

Attached: 1491292016064.gif (200x150, 1.53M)

Thanks for helping improve US National Security, OP.

It would not be down for long. Just a big waste of everyone's time.

nothing cause this is just were they regulate traffic

the actual non core components have default profiles that limits at about 40% of the traffic in case of a catastrophe or power outage or or or