Somenone else here have very bad memory ?

Somenone else here have very bad memory ?
I can't rembember the hell i coded the day before and i have to put a shitton of comments but most of the time i have to re-read all the code because comments have no sense...

Attached: 1522690903577s.jpg (205x246, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_fxIVudzl2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't even remember what the fuck I just did when I Alt+Tab out of my text editor for 10 seconds.

I WAS WRITING A REPLY TO THIS BUT I FORGOT MID SENTENCE WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY. OR MAYBE THAT WAS IT

Did you say something? Where the fuck am I?

Stop permanently destroying your brain cells with alcohol

Yes I too have very

>i have to put a shitton of comments.
You're already better than 90% of programmers user.

For me, it's lack of sleep. I only average 4 hours a day. I get up at 3:30 every morning, to be at work by 5:00.

Stress, bad sleep, bad food,
Healthy body - healthy mind.
Maybe see a doctor as well.

I can't even remember who killed my wife

Attached: alzheimers.jpg (640x480, 79K)

Wait that’s permanent? How fucked am I if I got blackout drunk every weekend for 10 years?

Shit son

Attached: Brain on alcohol.jpg (614x615, 81K)

Stop suffering sexual losses. Stop masturbating completely.

Attached: great.png (838x793, 300K)

Oh Jesus. Well guess I might as well give up. I hope I respawn.

If your comments describe what your functions/methods/whatever are doing, you're probably commenting wrong. Comments should ideally not describe anything you can read from the code, but rather the purpose of it instead.
>We want to return these values for method x so we can process y
Instead of
>Iterates through array and returns value

RAM is cheap user, change it.

>I hope I respawn
why?

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 195K)

Good point

Kekd

Mind over matter
Healthy mind, healthy body

kek

Not from the previous day but you got me thinking about it. There are scripts I run daily/weekly that I wrote and while I know what they do, that's it I don't remember anything else. I'm looking and there's todo's. Well I guess I didn't really need to do those things.

Same problem. I've quite coffee to see if it was messing with my short term memory in any way, don't drink alcohol, work out 3 times a week. I do masturbate frequently, however.

youtube.com/watch?v=_fxIVudzl2o

No. In fact, I basically never comment anything. If I take a break and come back, all I need to do is peruse my code from the top to get back the idea of what I was doing; in fact, sometimes I enjoy doing that because when I come back and review my work I usually end up coming up with a better way of doing a portion of my work.
>B-BUT MUH COMMENTS
Lmfao watch me not give a shit you dumb fuck normies.