Email Services

Alright boys, lets settle this once and for all:

WHAT IS THE BEST EMAIL HOST?

more importantly. please give more than one reasons WHY it is the best. actually attempt to vye for its superiority. Let the games begin.

Attached: AE66E22F-A954-46A5-B51C-C1AACB6F55B1.png (318x245, 28K)

>vye

cock.li
because dicks

cock.li I trust someone on Jow Forums more than any company

Then you're retarded

I switched to ProtonMail like a month ago.
I like it a lot.
I miss full body search but apparently it's being implemented this year.

your own

mailinabox.email

Fastmail.

/thread

>he doesn't host his own email
Cuck. Bet you don't host your own DNS either.

Attached: 1556291374491.png (611x611, 350K)

I lost many emails, had a mail client delete all my calendars for some reason. One time I had a DNS misconfiguration that made all my email seen as spam. All weird requests I sent to them and they each time helped me within a hour and got everything fixed. That DNS thing wasn't even Fastmail related, they still helped me by telling me what was wrong in my domain's DNS config.

Servers location are okay, and they aren't California cock sucking trannies.

Argh don't temp me to host my own emails. Emails/calendars/contacts are the only thing I don't host myself. But my ISP and electricity provider sucks so I fear about missing emails and clients seeing email bouncing errors which looks very unprofessional when working in that sector.

Most people cannot host their own emails...

Once again: Fastmail.

5 vps can do mailinabox self host

embarrassing.

Attached: 1476739514054.png (383x378, 59K)

fastmail is best.

filtered :^)

Host your own using mailinabox

cock.li by far

sdf.org because you get a shell account too and it’s only $1 for an account, and they have been operating since the 1980s

the users own sdf, it’s a non profit foundation

Host it yourself you fucking tard. I use mailcow but there's tons out there. All super easy, setup dkim SPF and what not and you're set. Its fun and cheap with a nice vps

Sdf looks cool and old. This is the only service I would spend money on besides hosting my own.

i literally could not give less of a shit you fucking inbred douchebag

>i literally could not give less of a shit you fucking inbred douchebag

Nice group of people too.

>Host it yourself
And how exactly do you deal with reverse DNS? If MX & PTR don't match some relays will drop your shit.