What's your excuse for not using it?

What's your excuse for not using it?

Attached: KB_US-Colemak.svg.png (1920x640, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/MadRabbit/halmak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Workman exists

"I use a keyboard with no support for usage on anyone elses PC"

Attached: 1552352948164.png (512x424, 214K)

Never saw one in the store only QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY.

>He needs to look at his keyboard while typing

Attached: 1550952232216.jpg (565x546, 60K)

Do you seriously spend five minutes enabled Colemak every time you use someone else's PC for 1 minute, to avoid dropping 10wpm?

>5 minutes
absolute fucking retard, it takes like 2 minutes, which is time I make back with that 10 WPM increase since I usually only enable Colemak when I'm going to be typing for an extended period, which I do frequently

>that cucked enter key
I only use patrician big enter

I don't and I use qwerty

Because I'm using Halmak, the new hotness

Attached: screenshot.png (1471x495, 50K)

Colemak is in software, so you have your enter key like the cocks in your ass, big

>falling for the different keyboard layout meme

*Stops you from typing on other peoples computers*

Colemak-DH exists

Colemak dh is retarded, for little benefit you have to fuck with every PC you want to use in order to type with it

I fuck with every PC I want to use anyway, what is the problem?

I enjoy Dvorak more.

This one looks really interesting as well.

>Puts all the vowels on one hand
Do you want RSI user?

It was created using machine learning trained on a modern English corpus. He even made the program available, so you can create your own custom layout. github.com/MadRabbit/halmak

what's there to fuck? you can load it in a sec with xmodmap

it has ansi and iso

The Halmak shill has logged on once again

Apparently he actually measured typing effort as well. I don't think anyone else did that before.

why the fuck does anyone shill this shit? It's clearly worse for long term use than Colemak, has no support in any OS and is far more different to QWERTY, at least Dvorak, despite having all the same issues has more widespread support

It's builtin to OSex. One command setup in linux. Unless you're retarded.

If you feel this strongly about keyboard layouts, maybe its time to take a few days off and do something else.

Colemak-dh seems to be superior to Halmak though, as common bigrams like D-O and C-T are placed on the same finger in Halmak, as someone on Youtube points out. And you don't require an extra software layer to make most of the hotkeys work like they would in Qwerty.

because I can't use vim then

cringe