How do you make your coffee

how do you make your coffee
i use a moka pot

Attached: x8m4gyko7drezzbglxcr.jpg (800x533, 248K)

I munch on the beans like a g

Attached: 1530224906902.gif (189x189, 273K)

Keurig, down the hatch

instant coffe

Attached: 1419925517575.jpg (331x331, 12K)

Attached: 1527104776348.png (491x585, 56K)

More like a cucka pot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KEKA POT ROFLMAO

LIKE A CHICKEN

all coffee tastes equally as disgusting

Attached: eJwNzMENwyAMAMBdGABDcFPIMhECBEgJRth9Rd29vQHuUZ91qUM1kckHQO6caGXNQivWoitRvUqcnXWiG6JITO0uQxjsOzhEiwHt (211x301, 74K)

I unironically have the exact same moka pot from italy, shame its from a nigger country since I don't like to support those lazy Italianiggers economy, but it makes great coffee

Bialetti, do not grind the coffee to fine, clean the filters regularly. Do never fill in more water than slightly under the lower part of valve, max max under the mid opening of the valve.
Do not press the coffee. You may achieve superior taste if you cut off the "tail" of the mounting coffee by cutting the flame early enough. And use mineral water, no tap water. But you know all that, I am sure.

i boil a pot of water on the stove and mix in coffee grounds then after 35 minutes i take it off the stove and drink immediately

Nespresso because it makes me feel sexy like George Clooney. Also I'm a lazy fuck.

Attached: MV5BYjk0ZDE1NzktZDAzYy00ZDI3LTgyMWMtYThjMzFlMDZlNTE3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM1MzIyMQ@@._V1_.jpg (634x423, 108K)

>take glass of pic related
>pour into cup until bottom is covered
>and then some more
>add hot water
>drink hot or cold or lukewarm whatever

imagine not being able to afford a decent machine for your favorite beverage

Attached: 81YD-1hGtGL._SX425_.jpg (425x441, 21K)

i chew coffee beans and pour boiling water to my mouth

Tea kettle and a french press. It's so worth the wait.

One of these

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 484K)

well, I could afford e.g. but I machines like this require, in order to be superior in taste, to do every day a large amount of coffee, they take a lot of time to clean and they take space. So not necessarily the argument is money.

good for tea, not really for coffee....

Or one of these

Attached: file.png (640x540, 636K)

What are you talking about? French press coffee is great.

Germans. Only know how to oppress, not french press.

well I am talking about that, for my taste, the press is good for tea, not for coffee. And that I prefer Bialetti or the "Napoletana" to do it. Or to go to the bar for a capuccino or a ristretto o qualsiasi altra variante. Non incluse enventuali bevande nordiche barbare. Ora sai di cosa parlo?

Aaron, is that you?

I have a Bialetti and I enjoy that too, but it's more of the occasional afternoon thing than the morning routine black coffee, for which the french press works well.

Never made tea in a french press, but sounds like a bad idea to me. Sounds like it would be too bitter real easy.
I have one of these tea pots though, where the press part is solid and the bottom part of the tea container is solid, so that the tea is no longer in contact with water after pressing it down.

Attached: file.png (500x400, 109K)

A cafetiere