Is Samsung s9 with Exynos worth bying?

Is Samsung s9 with Exynos worth bying?
I live in Europe, so the exynos version is only available here. Is it much different from the Snapdragon version?

Attached: Sunrise-Gold-and-Burgundy-Red-Editions-for-Galaxy-S9-and-S9-2.jpg (1637x1080, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anandtech.com/show/12520/the-galaxy-s9-review/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I’m not a big fan of curved screens meme or the shitty battery life.

Just get an iPhone for those blue bubbles cred

If you don't do heavy gaming, you won't even notice.

I just got this phone the other day and I'm loving it, don't think you can flash lineage to the snapdragon variants. also you can take this thing underwater lol

I do love playing games.

Don't see any problem with my Exynos S8. Is the Amerimutt snapdragon version supposed to be faster?

Attached: 1519930096802.jpg (673x789, 140K)

Exynos is better

No, samsung is shit. enjoy lag, overheating, poor battery life and poop screen. I swear I don't understand people's obsession with samshit, it's literally the worst manufacturer, just get anything else.

you actually asking is it worth buying better version since you can’t find shitty US version

Idk man so far I've tried Nokia, HTC, LG and Samsung. My current Samsung is by far the best one I've had. All the other ones had glitches and problems. Who do you think is a worthwhile manufacturer?

Attached: 1556494242170.png (560x667, 650K)

>Is the Amerimutt snapdragon version supposed to be faster?
Sure.

Huawei phones are much, much worse than samsung.

What exactly makes the US version worse than the European version?

Just works on my machine, faggot.

The S9 Exynos is absolutely shit tier. Get the HK version (G9600), it has Snapdragon and an unlockable bootloader. It's available on eBay.

OnePlus 5 or a Nexus

>Exynos is better

anandtech.com/show/12520/the-galaxy-s9-review/
>Ever since we first heard about the Exynos 9810 we had very large expectations and we knew there would be some tangible differences between Exynos and Snapdragon variants. The expectations couldn’t be more shattered than the results we got. While the Snapdragon 845 variant of the Galaxy S9 performed largely as advertised and as we had been told to expect by Qualcomm, the Exynos 9810 failed to live up to its hype in real-world scenarios. Effectively, the Exynos 9810 variant and as evidenced by all the data we collected, is the slower variant of the two. The root cause here has been identified as the extremely conservative scheduler and DVFS mechanisms which essentially nullify any advantage the new M3 cores have in synthetic benchmarks.
>In 3D benchmarks, the Exynos 9810 posted very healthy efficiency improvements and even sometimes managed to catch up to last year’s Adreno 540. Qualcomm’s new Adreno 630 raises the bar in terms of peak performance, however the promises of increased efficiency have not materialised in the commercial hardware as the performance boost comes at a cost of increased power. Effectively, when looking at sustained workloads, the Snapdragon 845 isn’t any faster than the Snapdragon 835 in its GPU department. Fortunately for Qualcomm, they’re still in the lead and this is not a deal-breaker for the Galaxy S9.
>While the performance advantage of the Snapdragon 845 variant over the Exynos 9810 variant is something we could live with, the battery life results of the Exynos is definitely a deal-breaker. I’m not sure of the root cause here and whether it’s something that can be fixed by software, but showcasing such a battery runtime regression over its predecessor is universally something that we can all agree on as not acceptable for a flagship device.

Attached: 1522389156785.png (650x400, 31K)

What the fuck is there even to play on a phone?

worse for paying usually less
Stop comparing apples to oranges, Samsung is copying apple for years and that's why chink phones are gaining market.

there is one thing i don’t like about this phone
with updates it usually install some unwanted software which I don’t need and it’s not possible to remove this shit

Bump

My Note 4 runs on the Exynos and I've had it for 5 years now with barely any issues. Probably gonna replace it with the Note 10 this year but it won't be because of performance issues. I just want a new phone.

That's my anecdote anyway.

Attached: 1550995617460.jpg (857x857, 277K)

dont wanna make another similar thread, so here goes. is the snapdragon regular s9 worth it? is half the price of an s10 and doesnt seem that much of a lesser device, aside from the 4gb of ram. is that too low?