What does Jow Forums think of RiseUp?

What does Jow Forums think of RiseUp?

Attached: images.png (633x484, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_justice
prxbx.com/email/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idk what it is but its logo makes it look gay and edgy so I hate it

Terrorist organisation where every member belongs to death row.

virgin riseup vs chad disroot

Riseup > autistici > Disroot

I can make a better logo in tegaki

It's perfect if you want to get raided by the police.

>everyone that I don't like is a terrorist

I need an invite code. Anyone got one? I don't mind talking to you somewhere first so i can prove i wont violate tos and get your account fucked too.

is funded by Congress through a bunch of shell corps, google it

a bunch of hypocritical faggots sucking each other off with retard-tier communist beliefs; they preach privacy and then they violate your privacy.
total fucking scumbags.

Don't bother. I've been asking for invites on these threads whenever day pop up.
Everyone is either "hurr fuck commies" or a person who does have an account there but has no reason to believe we are not some Jow Forums shitter, since this board is so infested by them.

Leftism is revolutionary ideology, revolution is done with violence, violence for political means is terrorism. Every leftist needs a lethal injection and subsequent decapitation and burning just to be sure it's dead. Riseup terrorists are no exception.

>state violence good
>self defense bad
Pic related: it's you

Attached: 72486227.jpg (480x360, 32K)

I don't. My mind is SJW shit free.

Not all revolution needs violence, you double nigger.
There are really people on Jow Forums that supports the authoritarian right?

Attached: 1503853809441.jpg (155x202, 13K)

Defending social justice doesn't exactly make one a SJW.

I don't think you understand the meaning of self defense.

>social justice
The internet broke you, son.

On plenty of this threads people have said that you need to ask on leftist subreddits and on the riseup subreddit, as long as they don't find you're related to something rightist they will send you an invite

This. Fuck commie racist scum.

>social justice
It's not a real thing, user

Jow Forums's biggest care is free speech in software. The left is not at all on the side of free speech and has not been for a while.

Revolution without violence is not revolution, just capitulation.

What authoritarian right? You have the authoritarian genocidal left and then the people who think they should be allowed to exist.

>whats liberal left
>whats social liberalism

Fuck RiseUp. Now that's the real question:
Tutanota or ProtonMail?

examples?

Tuta is cheap, but you can't export your mail.

Proton is more expensive and more actively developed.

>authoritarian genocidal left
>While complaining about anarchist left wing.
Jow Forums retards need to stop getting emotional about politics and learn basic iconography of the systems separating the ideas.
whether riseup is good or not is up to you and whether you think it's safe or not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_justice

>basic iconography of the systems separating the ideas
Leftist nonsense sometimes sound like Death lyrics.

>Followers to the leaders of mass hypnotic corruption that live their lives only to criticize / Where is the invisible line that we must draw to create individual thought patterns

Attached: Individual_Thought_patterns.jpg (300x300, 58K)

Hammer and sickles and black and red stars stand for different movements.
it's not that hard to understand

I just use it to sign up on retarded forums and email spam shit. It allows the user to have many aliases so at least the retarded commies did something interesting.

>be edgy anrarchocommunist inspired group
>everyone I dont like is a fascist.
Yeah whatever, Riseup.

Nice strawman, where the fuck anyone called the other a fascist?

Far left groups have a VERY long and consistent history of labeling everything to the right of them as fascist, to brainwash new or budding members into radical leftism. Don't pretend you're different because you have a logo made in mspaint.
Now get the fuck out of Jow Forums you political shilling fucktard.

Fucking rainbow hair colored, unicorn fucking fag army.

Trannie enablers. Degenerate idiots

Cancer

Nottingham wrong with trans people tho.

>Nothing
fixed

Group whose ideology they claim is egalitarian and inclusive only hands out tickets to their sekret software to very specific people. think.jpg

It's not software, it's a service, but yeah it's meme tier thanks to invites and they have never adhered to their ideology

PM supports PGP so you aren't locked to the PM system
Tutanota doesn't support PGP yet
If you don't care about E2E encryption and only want a provider that won't sell your data go with Tutanota, it's cheaper
There's a few new providers that are privacy focused, so don't lock yourself to ProtonMail and Tutanota

is it technology? never heard of it.

Legitimate question, what's better or worse about disroot vs Riseup?

cock.li forever

>meme.li
No thanks, I prefer to use a trustable provider.

Which new providers?

Some snon posted about Posteo here
There's a list here
prxbx.com/email/

It does the job very well, supports encryption, email clients and etc. Still, I wouldn't trust it things like bank accounts on it, for that I would use Tutanota. But also different other free alternative providers like disroot, autistici and cock.li, it is on the bussiness for a long time, and doesn't seem to be close to quitting it.

It sure makes you a and nigger though

>It sure makes you a sand nigger though.
Fuck

what is it with american internet nerds always choosing anarchism whenever they pivot left? is it because they're all former ancap fedoralords who want to fuck contrapoints? just stay on twitter or somethingawful for fux sake.

It's because they actually believe communism can be maintained with no authoritarian state, or even more naively, that an authoritarian state with absolute power would actively work to dissolve itself, despite the complete and utter lack of examples of this happening at any point throughout history, and the concept literally defying the known laws of human nature.

It's just a retards authoritarianism. Allows them to support authoritarianism without believing they are. The movement depends on people being completely and utterly retarded in order to succeed.

Politics aside, can someone answer me if the provider is good?

As a gamer, I advocate Riseup for e-mail

Bottom text

It is.
TRANSRIGHTSHUMANRIGHTS

Can you get me an invite code?

oy vey goyim cut your dick off the post.

Attached: tranny.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Remember RiseUp come from communist ideology.

>defectives removing themselves from the gene pool is bad

Say "rise up lights" while thinking about Australian razor blades.

Attached: gillette-australia-razor-football-sponsorship1.jpg (600x338, 28K)

If the person doesn't feel happy in any way on the body they live in and would like to change it, why not? I don't care enough to other people to the point of bother with it.

>I should play God because some faggot on the television told me to

And that's a bad thing because...?

No.

>trusting random internet organizations not to be deeply infiltrated by the US government (except wikileaks, maybe)

didn't both tutanota and protonmail had issues with their email clients and/or encryption?

it's rly good so is disroot, but have fun getting an invite.

Didn't disroot stopped accepting new users?

It's manual approval, but I know people that just got an account in the last couple weeks.

terrorist commie garbage, you can bet your mail is getting scanned for "nazis"

the people who run it should be declared enemies of the state and hung.