My phone is dying and I feel sad

I already miss my 5 year old OnePlus One. It's sitting there on table now, running last benchmarks. It's on its last legs, body has crumbled here and there, it holds together with glue, I've managed to break its antenna somewhat during second battery replacement operation, it has gone through four screen protectors, it's running LineageOS to stay updated.

Now it has been acting up. Charging doesn't work at all unless it's +2A power plug. Charging also causes its touch screen to become unusable during charging, and headphones have strong static while charging too. Touchscreen in general doesn't register all touches so good anymore. The automatic ambient light sensor is also acting up, it sometimes gets confused in dark room and ramps up brightness. Power button is finally beginning to break, it moves a lot sideways like a loose tooth.

Old powerhouse that whipped all the competition without breaking a sweat, budget miracle, king of the hill, now Antutu is telling me its GPU only defeats 2% of other phones. Heartbreaking. You did your best to the very end. Now I'll be getting a new phone within a few days. It was a good run.

F

Attached: OPO_0111.jpg (866x577, 93K)

f

buy another one from ebay. those models are cheap as second handers.

I don’t care. You spent all that money to fix it instead of buying a whole new phone with better features. Next time get an iPhone nerd.

Just buy a new one plus one

>tfw still using OPO
>only phone i never dropped because it has that nick grippy rubber back
>still runs and looks like new

Only autistics form emotional bond with objects (also women are objects).

It won't be the same phone. Just the same model.

ah. i get what you're saying. try and hunt down someone that can fix it. could be something simple that needs mending.

just get this

Attached: 3584DD74-6218-46A7-86D1-5433A04A8067.jpg (355x355, 7K)

I was in about the same situation a few months ago as you user(I did take better physical care of it though) and I just got a refurbished galaxy s9 plus.

>entire post, multiple paragraphs about how the entire phone has deteriorated in multiple departments all over
>"try and hunt down someone that can fix it. could be something simple that needs mending."

Attached: 1543768589009.png (834x948, 229K)

I feel the same way about my OP3, mang. Peak phone design right there, the capacitive/home buttons are literally all i could ask for in a phone.
I'm SICK and tired of this on-screen bullshit we're left with.

Attached: 1433249957378.gif (496x385, 949K)

I know that feel. It's so dumb. "Hey let's get rid of buttons, extend screen, put exact same buttons there on screen instead and make user swipe up to get them visible lol!"

Afraid to buy a iphone because apple will break it in 3 years through updates.

>what is gesture navigation

Attached: 1525876489278.jpg (454x453, 26K)

epic wojak sir where do I subscribe?

www.reddit.com
don't come back

>dumb wojakposter tells me to go back to how ironic

>gets angry about seeing Jow Forums memes on Jow Forums
reddit becomes sadder and sadder as each day passes

Attached: 1548937246358.jpg (240x240, 7K)

btfo

F

Had to replace mine in October. It was a mere shadow of it's former self but I couldn't bail on it. I get very attached to stuff I used a lot. In the end it got stolen so I didn't had a choice.
I still love you my little Oneplus One. Sleep tight.