ORANGE CORP BAD

ORANGE CORP BAD

Attached: Jeff_Pesos.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/amazon-changes-prime-shipping-one-day-2019-4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Amazon_locations#Fulfillment_and_warehousing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it is though

orange corp convenient, where am i supposed to buy things without orange corp

probably the greatest thing to happen to retail desu.

these. prime is going 1 day for many items here.

Is it? It's big. Wagecage memes are best thing they ever did.

You don't need 1 day. This shit is fucking terrible for the environment due to how it changes the logistics.

if i'm going to buy a product, the carbon impact from delivering it to a local store vs delivering it directly to my doorstep is negligible you retard

>This shit is fucking terrible for the environment
And i give a fuck why?

Fucking how? if they drop off to multiple houses in my area. It is better for the enviroment than all of us driving to the store ourselves. My post man brings it with the usual mail most the time. Also NA is like a small fraction of GHG emissions retard. Amazon is probably even smaller fraction of a single percentage.
Same, but it needs to be over $25, and only of stuff that is single day. Otherwise they try and jew me.

Nah USA is huge on emissions, its like 99% cows though.

I love aws tb h

seriously i can't even hate them, bezos takes good care of me

most stuff comes straight from the amazon warehouse in my city, which also provides a bunch of jobs

because we need a way to justify the diminishing of your living standards and of your country's industry competitiveness

Because as it is, AGW will only kill everyone after we die. Why move the date ahead?

The USA is actually under 15% of global emissions. Of that 15% a lot of it is shit like cows as you say, what amount is delivery trucks doing 1 day for Amazon, is probably so negligible it is embarrassing for environmental kiddies.
>inb4 muh per capita
That is now how climate change works.

As long as retards are willing to work at a literal wage slave job, why should I give a shit?
SHIP MY PACKAGE RAGIE WAGIE
SHIP IT QUICKY WITHIN 2 DAYSIES

Attached: 1536390467093.jpg (853x1090, 316K)

Bezos keeps the a/c and heating off in the warehouses to help save the environment even more.

Literally every north American could kill themselves, and it wouldn't make a dent user.
You can either do stupid shit domestically like stop ordering for amazon, so you can feel good about yourself while Global warming kills everyone. Or you can run the economy as efficiently as possible, so you can instead invest money into developing green technology you can export or starting large scale international climate deals.

Attached: .png (984x602, 126K)

businessinsider.com/amazon-changes-prime-shipping-one-day-2019-4
some items are free same day $35

Attached: .png (1250x573, 186K)

>This shit is fucking terrible for the environment due to
kill yourself now

Attached: .png (1192x981, 633K)

free one-day shipping seems fairly common at this point, now it's $35 of same-day delivery items ordered before noon for same-day delivery. maybe in the future it'll be handing out free same-day deliveries on all sorts of things, but if you order $35 of eligible items you'll get free 1-hour delivery

fuck off cityfags

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Amazon_locations#Fulfillment_and_warehousing
their warehouses are almost never smack dab in the middle of big cities. they're usually the smaller cities around them.

jeff bezos is 5'7 bald and sucessful

incels can't handle the fact that they aren't smart enough to make up for their genetics like jeff beezy did so they rage at him

Only just getting 1 day delivery baka
I get 1 day on all prime items LOL

okay

Seething rural suburban retard

k

I don't understand the sentiment of it being anti competitive. Amazon provides AWS which is a great service for start ups to utilize and offers a platform for companies to sell on, similar to Ebay

Lol fuck off faggot