I'm a data scientist at google and I come home and I have a 6 pack or an a18 pack and your data is safe; I come back in...

I'm a data scientist at google and I come home and I have a 6 pack or an a18 pack and your data is safe; I come back in. Never missed a day not one sick day. It's what scientists do, guy

Attached: 1537427749689.jpg (1080x1350, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

levels.fyi/2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

take your meds

You okay there mate?

So you got accepted for a qualified job by just being a woman?

real talk, how can I get 6 pack abs?
I'm 6' and about 15% bodyfat right now

Are you ok? Should we call you a doctor?

nah you're a replaceable code monkey

low bodyfat = visible abs, literally only way.
also you dont have to overwork them, makes them too bulky.

Man, I'm in the same boat. Data science is good pay, but I'm feeling it. Try lifting, helps at least make you buff and an alcoholic instead of just an alcoholic.

This isn't true, right? Based on these companies paying 400k for seniors?
levels.fyi/2018/

get your body fat under or at 10%, I managed to get the middle and side ab crevices at 13% body fat but then got into college and now I'm a fat nigger.

i'm skinnyfat at 19%. if I bulk i'll have tits and if I cut i'll become a twig. feels bad

what is a pack? Englishlet here

Wtf even is a data scientist? That's literally just a statistician right? Why is it so memed? Is it just a job made up for women?
What is all this "data science" doing? Giving us more ads?

"data scientist" would be the first people to say to ignore genes and iq. Fuck this meme shit

lean gains bro look it up. intermittent fasting protocol for people with your problem

Greetings, wagecuck. How does it feel knowing that you're a pawn in the game of NWO mass surveillance?

Data science is a meme word for people doing data analysis with zero formal background in maths, and thus cannot refer to themselves as a statistician.

I'm willing to bet most "data scientists" are just people who learned some Python coding from Khan Academy and have no understanding of the actual mathematics behind what they're doing.

Yeah for sure. As long as you know matplotlib and some basic numpy shit you can basically sell yourself as a "data scientist" these days.

That's what happens when you prioritize getting more female programmers even though women are inherently bad at math. You have to dumb everything down for them. And I'm not saying that because I'm sexist. It's been scientifically proven that women's cerebral cortexes are far less developed than men's, and the cerebral cortex is what's responsible for logic and analytical thinking. Sorry, reality is sexist. I'm sorry nature made women bad at math. If someone's got a problem with what I said they can take it up with evolution.

This has nothing to do with women being shit at maths. I know plenty of them who are very competent at maths, and in fact the head of my institute is one (I'm in theoretical physics).
This has more to do with easily impressed, and retarded HR people with no technical background being responsible for technical hires.

You'd better hope Google doesn't find out you're on Jow Forums. Don't want them catching you browsing an "Alt-Right site" or you could lose your job. Me, I don't have to worry about that because my job is leeching off the welfare state, hah!

Also, is that you in the OP pic? I have a feeling it isn't, and you're probably just a fat male hipster. You're not fooling anyone bro.

diet, control caloric intake, low bf

Attached: 1537427749689.jpg (540x675, 319K)

>Jow Forums

It's a meme coined by Harvard Business Review in 2005.