Flat earth is the biggest redpill. Notice how any mention of it always confuses and pisses off the boomers and leftists

Flat earth is the biggest redpill. Notice how any mention of it always confuses and pisses off the boomers and leftists

Who else a /flatearther/ here?

Attached: flat-earth.jpg.860x0_q70_crop-scale.jpg (860x684, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YxuBjFvCt9o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zds1TMpvBOg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you stood on the middle of the flat Earth and shat on the designated shitting street, where would the poo go? The gravity of the sides will be stronger than the gravity of the down section based on my knowledge of mass distribution

Can you design a version which does not suffer from this problem of weird poo?

flat earth often mentioned on 9-11 fora I wonder why. Also pick a better flag next time, no 1 believes poos.

Attached: KnapNederland3.jpg (500x324, 17K)

How so?

Attached: 40261736_2026010997710098_179964043144986624_o.jpg (1200x1200, 182K)

you have to tilt your head dummy. also Cairo isnt in italia yet

How would you explain earthquakes pajeet?

Attached: 1542557626148.jpg (1049x1013, 157K)

I want someone to explain to me how the earth is flat because I can't wrap my mind around it. It doesn't make sense to me for it to be flat.

feeling "unique" because refuse to accept science and investigation is not redpilled

Also the Juneau location is way off lel

This.

go back to /x/

Attached: 29bIDhh.jpg (697x853, 79K)

(((Science)))

How about you try doing some spherical trigonometry to calculate the falloff of objects that fall ‘beyond the curve’. Ask yourself why you can still see objects for miles beyond that point.

When you learn to poo in the loo you'll get the right to debate the universe.

Until then get out curry man.

this
>techtonic plates, pacific ring of fire volcanic chain reaction on a flat earth

Attached: 6C96AD1E-1DDE-4977-B1BF-7685B76912A9.jpg (960x544, 36K)

- earth roudness is a social construct.
- earth can take other shapes, cube, triangle and so on, all we need is to strongly believe the desired shape

>But why it looks like sphere from space?
Because gravity bends the perspective from space, like a curved looking blass, dummy.

In addition, sun rotates around earth.

Attached: final_5c09c48d392956001299f251.jpg (1117x1280, 304K)

The only thing that's confusing abt this is flat earther retardation.

Attached: 1544157603815.png (2519x1030, 329K)

>american education

It's the most intuitive way for earth to be. Cleanse your mind of Jewish conditioning

It’s flat and hollow. We do live in a sphere in the sense, but you need to learn about the Ptolemaic system. There’s about 8-10 ‘layers’ of ‘spheres’ of which the sun and planets reside and rotate in, and there’s an equal amount of ‘layers’ of hells beneath us. We are the flat plane that separates the two worlds. God and Hell are very, very real. Most images that you’ll find on the system have a ‘bird’s eye view’ perspective and don’t usually include the bottom layers of the full system.

fixed pole star doesnt work in heliocentric

Attached: 1537553731324.jpg (3872x2592, 807K)

Don’t let the cartels catch you Jose

Ok this image broke my confidence in a globe earth. It's not photoshopped??

found the christcuck, you also must support israel

Flat earthers are claiming:
>The Earth is really flat
>A vast social conspiracy has altered nearly every piece of useful navigation and astronomical equipment to mislead people into believing the earth is a sphere

If we are dealing with a conspiracy on that level, I'm willing to grant that the conspirators are basically ubermensch and probably deserve to rule us.

Attached: ec94331ecd08dcef859c9b15e1fd7323_1024.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

Flat Earth is a CIA psyop to make conspiracy theorist seem dumb.

why would the giant icicles at the edges be pointed "down" like that, instead of towards the sun?

It's just larpers being edgy/trolling. Nobody could legitimately believe the earth is actually flat.

I literally see the curve of earth in that photo

>(((Flat earth))) only starts to gain prominence as Pizzagate starts to hit the headlines
>For some completely unknown reason the (((news))) drops all talk of Pizzagate and unironically reports on (((flat earth believers)))
>Surely there's no way (((they))) were doing the ol "lol look guys we know the earth is round and saying it is flat is just a conspiracy theory. You know what else is a conspiracy theory? Pizzagate. You aren't a conspiracy theorist who believes in conspiracy theories like flat earth and pizzagate are you? lol I bet you think Jews did 9/11 too and that we never went to the Moon lmao. What, you do think Jews did 9/11? So why do you think we never landed on the Moon, I can't wait to hear your argument"

You know the easiest way to see it? By using Jewgle trends. Compare the two and the peaks and troughs (((coincide))) almost perfectly.
But let me guess, it's just pure coincidence.

>always confuses

no way. its pretty straight forward. its an impossibility.

>pic related

Attached: iop.png (447x306, 256K)

They'd also need to have gotten to a significant number of pilots and mariners who travel between continents, because if the world isn't a globe, there'd have to be SOMEWHERE where distances in the world and distances in maps are nowhere close to similar.

I think this also. "Conspiracy theorist" is the new tool to shut people up

Attached: f34989d116cdf88c716843a1670659bd602c7fd09586c11d4366e717c8baf84f.jpg (255x255, 17K)

i thought its too big to see the curve
youtube.com/watch?v=YxuBjFvCt9o

Attached: tesla.jpg (1478x1642, 106K)

Since when does JIDF operate from Mexico?

to be a flefer you also need to
1. Say gravity is fake
2. Space is fake
3. NASA is behind it all
and basically ignore anything that debunks your nonsense.

>planets are flat
>somehow they always point the flat side toward us
Imagine being this retarded

Attached: 75CB0BF7-CAF6-4B38-9B7C-E52ED0392274.jpg (640x865, 66K)

Fuck off with this spinning flying disk model of flat earth. It is a stationary hollow plane and space is fake. Heavenly bodies are local okay peace out

FE is big
but Jesus is bigger

What we call Earth is a lab. The land surrounding us is probably Babylon. They have a big tech advantage over us. History is all fake.

Attached: more land (2).jpg (1200x965, 100K)

even if this were true, there would be nothing wrong with it

flerfers say the sun is only 3k miles away and only 32miles in circumference.
Then they show photos where they think clouds are behind the sun? WTF

GOD BLESS YOU ON THIS NEW MOON DAY

double false
1 your map is false
2 babylon is the land we live in

retard

Attached: 1536874176506.jpg (2048x2048, 1.04M)

It’s equal to some lonely retard onions being a feminist. Just want to fit in anywhere. It’s an age of sad children and victim complex.

Also realize that these gullible kids are the reasons jews have an easy time controlling things. Simple chimp brains.

Sage

cats are afraid of water...

First level responce to cognative dissonance. Dig deeper friend.

How do you ecplain ships disappearing over the horizon?

>muh things are smaller far away
You still can't see them, or the next landmass, mountains, etc, with a high powered telescope.

You know it’s the truth when it gets shilled against this hard. Most people already know that FE has far more truth to it than traveling faster than the speed of light spinning through space. The most knowledgeable know of the Ptolemaic System and the truth that it holds.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zds1TMpvBOg&feature=youtu.be
Skip the edgy intro and listen to Mr. Bonacci. He’s quite possibly one of the few people you’ll find that have the knowledge to help you save your soul from eternal damnation.

Attached: CC32720F-D321-4105-8890-21D90D899D08.jpg (1722x937, 877K)

Based

How do you explain them coming back into view when you use binoculars? And then again with a telescope?

I've literally sailed around the world. It's not flat you fucking retards.

Incorrect scale on FE map. Shit map in general

Fuck off shill

>comments disabled

kek

What's the real flat earth map?

You haven’t circumnavigated north, south nigger. Just because you went in a large circle on a flat plane doesn’t mean you circumnavigated anything

>shitting in public is the biggest red pill.Notice how any mention of it always confuses and pisses off the boomers and leftists

Great rebuttal of content mexinigger

Hinduism made me a flat earther

Nobody could possibly tell you that because of muh antarctic treaty, but unironically. Its actually quite a convenient answer to this question. The burden of proof is on the globetards to lift the antarctic treaty

I got banned for posting a Flat Earth Theory thread, the mods are desperately trying to shut it down, they must be paid by {{{NASA}}}. Stay the course and never stop waking these globe-cucks the fuck up.

Attached: 980x.jpg (660x660, 81K)

Gleason’s map

Thats a function of how you eyes work. Not mathematics.

Convergence bitches

Attached: 35287248_1952575785053620_7225071500900958208_n.jpg (720x890, 67K)

Jewgle hates this truth. Just type flat earth into jewtube and you will see no positive videos for pages in.

How is my life improved by flat earth being true?

Kinda seems like I can just keep going along with the lie that the Earth is round with no bad consequences.

Attached: img_0039-6.jpg (500x526, 53K)

It confuses people with its utter stupidity, that doesn't make your right, it just makes you functionally retarded and should be regarded as such.

Stay blessed, brothers. Syncotism between cultures will reveal the truth and bring true peace in due time. The time of the Synagogue of Satan is nearing its end

No, but seriously I see a lot of FE thread deleted, how so?

> Flat earth is the biggest redpill
Because that means that you can shit from the edge?

retard.

Because, goy. Wake up. You aren’t some monkey flying on a space rock; you are a created being with a purpose and the agency to choose your own path willingly.

But they can be brought back to view using telescope, why can't you do the same thing with sun?
oh...

Round earth = Earth isn't special, just another mote of dust in space, God doesn't care, your life doesn't matter, basically delivering you into Satan's lap.

Flat earth = Favored by God, proven by God, dictated by God, the source of all true spirituality (radiating downwards by the Holy Firmament above) and proves you have an immortal soul.

The distinction couldn't be more important.

What is gravity explained as for flat earthers?

That’s a law of perspective, actually. And I’d recommend using a camera with good zoom or a telescope and not your bare eyes, you dumb nigger

Kek

retard.

>the poo pill

Attached: 1540879691717.webm (1920x1080, 1.97M)

You mean go back to pooing in the street

so laws exist, but not science.

You're a faggot.

Gravity is not real, density/buoyancy is. Up is up and down is down.

they claim that the earth is a disk accelerating upwards at a rate of aprox 9.8m/s^2 lmao

believe it or not, these niggers do

retard.
>I know im right when people call me retarded.

>Falling for this psyop

Attached: Flat Earth BTFOd.png (1004x577, 814K)

Immortality of the human soul is a satanic lie; it is being connected with God that gives immortality. The wages of sin is death
>but that’s a topic for another thread

retard.

Strawmannfaggot. No flat earther believes this

So we reach th speed of light like months into creation? Jesus we must be going faster than the universe has numbers ror by now

someone post more on antarctica theories

>created being with a purpose and the agency to choose your own path willingly
How does this change if the planet is a ball as opposed to a disc? Is it because you are shilling your evangelical nonsense?

nobody actually believes the earth is flat.

define density. Flerfers always get it wrong. And flerspective does not explain sunrise or sunset where the suns angular size does not change

Yes goy the earth is fl... err. I mean a sphere. Even nasa says so!

Attached: 35970978_1962043130773552_5358918196587921408_n.jpg (720x796, 50K)

FISH EYE! MUH JOOOZ! THE NWO IMMUNAUGHTY REPTILIANS!