Technology was a mistake

Technology was a mistake.

Attached: 1548990186253.png (802x787, 332K)

so was getting ur mom pregnant with u

Stop buying gook products, Samsung has absolutely lost their mind. Soon they'll sell smart underwear who will check the temperature of your genitals and send you a notification to all your Samshit devices who re connected to the cloud if you get too cold or too warm.

it's already been done

Attached: cueme-smart-underwear-750x455.jpg (750x455, 25K)

Retards, the TV can flip to portrait or vertical, it's not a ONE MODE thing.

>flipping a TV

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Zoomers and millenials are the most brain dead individuals ever to walk this earth.
They deserve this shit

It's only going to get worse. Lazy parents are raising their kids with smartphones and tablets, basically turning them into junkies.

Koreans being market leaders was a mistake

Market always caters to the lowest common denominator. I wonder why we don't have dedicated Social Platform laptops made by Apple desu.

STFU BOOMER

I'm more than happy to help out girls with cold bobs and vagene

Que?

Attached: 2ce.jpg (640x898, 85K)

Flipping a TV for profit by flipping a TV

This, korean companies are dumber than american ones, and that’s saying something.

So does my 10 years old Dell monitor.

Does it come with the cute Korean couple?

yeah but can i play dodonpachi on that shit

Attached: 1554676661433.gif (500x421, 1.89M)

You are both millennials.

Wow, imagine seeing something like this and think it's the end of the world, or this company, because it caters to a younger generation.

Get a life, lmao.

kek

Wrong, kiddo

>that millennial who thinks being born in the 80s makes him not a millennial

Based

The mistake here is the media that laps this up because they are too ignorant to know that you can rotate a TV on a VESA mount since forever. Screen mirroring has also been doable since forever. Fair play to Samsung if they can sell to retards a TV with a built in stand, uh sorry, a premium stand

All these huge corporations are addicted to a kind of crack cocaine but they can't find any more

technology has stagnated for a decade
everything useful has already been invented
the world in 50 years will be almost the same as current one

major improvements will be achieved on the scale of centuries not decades

we are already in the end of history

Attached: 1519024756971.png (711x633, 192K)

oh look! the most effective clickbait formula is here again.

just add the word "millennial" to any title and transform your boring article into a click farming machine.

works every single time, millennials just loooooove to read about millennials

Thats very nice and all Samsung but does it fold in half?

They said that 50 years ago, and look where we are.

As if your statements mean you're both a sufficient blueprint of how one from another generation should be. The way in which you both convey yourselves reveal how sensitive you are to negative perceptions. So much so, you posture online to build yourselves up. I'm of the "millennial" generation, but I assure you, not all my peers, just as any generation, are the same. What you mean to say is that the masses are a problem, regardless of an era's generation. Be careful of the majority. They are a dangerous lot.

>t. US, millennial citizen

50 years ago semiconductors were new
today their limit has been reached

equally genetics has 3 or 4 decades from today to reach maturity

the point here in less than 5 decades our experience will stagnate

in the digital realm, thats already the case

Why do portrait format videos upset incels so much?

How dumb can they be if they make so much money and you being a poorfag on a Jow Forumsaylord board?

Holy shit!
I can use it for vertical shooters!

>playing 2hu on a ~43" TV
hmmm

This.

Attached: 1485306608914.png (850x1168, 2.26M)

Excellent taste.

shmup niggas

Attached: ketsui.jpg (2048x1534, 423K)

Whats 2hu???

Careful user, you are probably insulting someone's grandparent.

the only game there is

aspect ratio looks like trash but other than that this is just a marketing trick. you can do this with any screen lol.

Attached: 1556450309896.jpg (1252x1252, 152K)

imagine reading doujins on that bad boy

The Sero an interesting idea, but IMO rather misguided. They don't seem to understand that nobody scrolls their Facebook feeds out of any deep desire to view high-res web content. People scroll their Facebook feeds out of habit and to get quick doses of information while on the go without having to put in the effort to actually think about what they're doing. Having them do it at an immobile TV screen in their livingroom that they have to purposely move themselves to whenever they want to check Facebook kinda defeats the purpose. Might as well just use a normal computer.

yes

You sound like an insufferable hipster who's been to every Starbucks in Silicon Valley. Do you preen your mustache too?

People actually view their phone vertically in their car too.

Attached: mobile-phone-cables-flex-car-phone-holder-usb-charger-27067655566_530x[1].jpg (530x530, 48K)

>technology has stagnated for a decade
has for those that failed to adapt or be innovative (hi, iTODDLERS!)
>the world in 50 years will be almost the same as current one
doubt it. 20 years ago i thought the same thing when i was a zoomer faggot, yet here we are, with continual advancements.

You realize they said the exact same thing in 1900?

because stupid people buy their products

If I were rich I'd buy 40 of these, mount them on my living room walls, and have them play tiktok thots 24/7

>boomers thinking they can just refer anyone younger than them "millenials"
It's painfully obvious that they're really referring to zoomers, not millenials

Vertical cumswap

Attached: 1548990186253.jpg (397x390, 93K)

A reporter wrote sometime in the 1980s how the internet was just a fad and how fucking silly it was. A poll of the general population agreed with him.

Was he right?

Portrait for reading and working.
Landscape for movies and games.
Change my mind.

Your definition of "working" seems to be limited to being a code monkey.

Jokes on you, portrait IS vertical.

It doesn't change the fact that a 43" tv costs almost $2k

The sero for the zero

so then.. whats a good motorized rotating tv wall mount?

At the time the internet was indeed fucking laughable.

>for the millennial generation
boomers btfo