/ptg/ Princess Trackers General

Anime website edition

>Not sure what princess trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Previous thread News:
>AB freeleech about to end

Attached: princess_ab.png (1800x570, 601K)

dont feed the usenet faggot this time

DAILY REMINDER

1) BTN, PTP AND HDB RELEASES ARE MIRRORED ON USENET

2) YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THESE INDEXERS WITH AN INVITE FROM THOSE TRACKERS AND ELSEWHERE

3) USENET SERVICE ITSELF IS FREE IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO LOOK

4) /PTG/ IS MAD THAT HDB CONTENT GETS MIRRORED ELSEWHERE AND THERE'S NO POINT IN JOINING HDB ANYMORE.

5) THIS IS ONE OF THOSE MAD FAGS LOL

But user, I am telling people the Usenet info so that HDB becomes irrelevant. You can say whatever you want. It helps me!

DAILY REMINDER THAT HDB, PTP AND BTN CONTENT IS MIRRORED TO USENET AND YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nzbs.in
fuck your secrecy and fuck usenet

shut the hell up about usenet

thanks user. you're helping me out without me breaking the rules.

USENET HAS ALL THE HDB AND BTN INTERNALS AVAILABLE FOR FREE.

IGNORE THE FAGGOTS WHO DON'T WANT ME TO TALK ABOUT USENET AND HOW IT MIRRORS PRIVATE TRACKER CONTENT.

>except every time someone asks for the indexer you gatekeep
Why do that when I can play with them instead while not breaking the rules about not talking about it? You help me, user!

DAILY REMINDER. USENET HAS HDB, BTN AND PTP CONTENT MIRRORED AND YOU DO NOT NEED TO JOIN THOSE TRACKERS

IGNORE PRIVATE TRACKER GATEKEEPERS. YOU CAN GET PRIVATE TRACKER INTERNALS ON USENET WITHOUT SEEDING!

I'm all about getting that usenet access, but it still takes a shit ton of grinding to get there. One day I'll make it.

>YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THESE INDEXERS WITH AN INVITE FROM THOSE TRACKERS
Is there a thread on BTN? Which forum?

nzb sites have nothing to do with tracker rules but i mean you can keep making shit up all you want corn ball

Is there a usenet for really old tv shows like tv-vault?

how good are btn encodes?

cause im tired of feeding that stupid faggot

Where on the PTP forum are usenet invites? Im power user and i dont see any

The usenet discussion posts.

>nzb sites have nothing to do with tracker rules
They have their own rules.

Yes, they archive all the old stuff.

HERE IS THE 2nd LATEST HDB INTERNAL POSTED ON USENET FROM DON

Attached: don.png (381x167, 14K)

>Where on the PTP forum are usenet invites? Im power user and i dont see any
The usenet discussion threads. Ask them for private indexer invites, especially the ones who identify themselves as staff.

I'd guess you have to be torrent king to get access.

Must require a higher userclass, i dont see them

>The usenet discussion posts.
Which subforum? Overlord? Master?

ANOTHER DON INTERNAL FROM HDB POSTED ON USENET.

HDBITS USERS DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW THEIR INTERNAL RELEASES GET MIRRORED AND POSTED ON USENET SO YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THEM WITHOUT SEEDING!

THEY ARE MAD AS FUCK ABOUT THIS.

FACT!

Attached: don2.png (293x93, 9K)

>WITHOUT SEEDING
t. hddlet

What's the indexer?

Just search for them on any usenet thread and PM the usenet indexer staff. There's no specific invite threads for them. You can just request them because staff posts on BTN, HDB and PTP since they use these accounts to mirror their content.

THIS NIGGER IS MAD AS FUCK THAT HDBITS CONTENT LEAVES HDBITS AND CAN BE DOWNLOADED ELSEWHERE

PROTIP: HERE'S ANOTHER HDB INTERNAL SAMPLER

Attached: sbr.png (459x229, 24K)

HE DELETED THE POST LOL

YOU CAN ALSO FIND HDB ENCODES MIRRORED ON A SITE CALLED HDENCODE BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A DDL ACCOUNT TO GET FAST SPEEDS.

USENET IS FREE AND FAST

>THIS NIGGER IS MAD AS FUCK
lol ok

Lol, the "fake" webpage it's hidden behind. Just like PTM. Funny

this guy is so upset he just ruined his favorite indexer for himself

DRUNKENSLUG MIRRORS AHD INTERNALS AND MTV UPLOADS.

>this guy is so upset he just ruined his favorite indexer for himself
How? They keep mirroring the content. If you post something on BTN, it appears on those indexers 5 min later with their mirror bots. There's 3 indexers. Not one.

because i just PMed staff about exclusives being auto uploaded and now they can ban whoever's downloads match with release names/times.

>because i just PMed staff about exclusives being auto uploaded and now they can ban whoever's downloads match with release names/times.
They openly discuss this on those trackers. HDB staff doesn't give a fuck because the indexers are private! They already know. Nice try, nigger! Kek!

lmao too late for damage control you must be sweating

>If you post something on BTN, it appears on those indexers 5 min later with their mirror bots
He's not lying.

Attached: btn.png (497x363, 37K)

not for much longer

Attached: keklul.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

& if MTV mirrors BTN uploads with a bot, therefore DrunkenSlug has all BTN auto-ups? :thinking:

>:thinking:
discordniggers

>lmao too late for damage control you must be sweating
You wish, nigger!

HDENCODE ALSO HAS HDB INTERNALS BUT ITS DDL ONLY SO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR SPEED UPGRADES.

Tell me when I should expect this to stop and I will be back the day after on /ptg/ to post about this again. Kek!

Yes. Drunkenslug is open reg once a year. You can download their MTV mirrored content there as well as their AHD mirrored content.

The other 2 trackers have PTP, BTN and HDB mirrored content though. I won't name them but I don't care if other people do.

Attached: hifi.png (509x340, 34K)

>HDENCODE
You mean the .com site? Doesn't everybody know that they steal from HDB?

ill be sure to send them your username too since you dont need the site any more and were stupid enough to /mark/ yourself

Why would I switch to Usenet (even if it’s free) if most of the content I want is rare music? That shit isn’t on Usenet.

Yeah but here's the thing. They don't upload as quickly as private usenet indexers and you can't really download from UL quickly without paying.

Implying I did.

Music is gay anyway and its all on RUtracker.

just think you're gonna lose a bunch of sites because you wanted to gatekeep a Jow Forums thread lul

>shut the hell up about usenet
Why? He's giving us good info. I want to download HDB content without joining HDB.

Imagine being so starved of attention that you have to flex your useless usenet indexers on an anonymous basket-weaving forum.

and then get banned for /marking/ yourself LUL

What’s the title of the free Usenet thread on HDB?

>you're gonna lose a bunch of sites because you wanted to gatekeep a Jow Forums thread lul
You mean the ones you can't name? Tell me when I lose those sites so I can come back here and tell you about them.

Imagine being so mad that you can't make fun of people for not being on HDB anymore because all their content is mirrored to usenet for free.

Implying that happened! kek!

>it’s all on Rutracker
Sure, if you listen to pleb shit as opposed to things that are released on independent/niche labels

Just search for "usenet" and you will see the threads.

lol ok ill be back tomorrow to see you crying about being cabal banned and banned from that indexer

>lol ok ill be back tomorrow to see you crying about being cabal banned and banned from that indexer
I will be here laughing at you for this failed troll and I will keep posting to make you even madder than your HDB account is getting mirrored on usenet

please explain the logic that if I cared why would I have posted the nzb site?

how to access it?

>all their content is mirrored to usenet for free
I'm sure their invite forum isn't mirrored though

Because you thought it would make me mad

>I'm sure their invite forum isn't mirrored though
Who cares? ALL HDBITS CONTENT IS MIRRORED TO THOSE INDEXERS. YOU DON'T NEED INVITES ANYMORE. YOU CAN JUST DOWNLOAD HDBITS CONTENT FROM THERE INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR AN INVITE.

those two things aren't mutually exclusive. you did get mad and I don't care about usenet considering they have been mirroring everything since before private trackers existed. you must have me confused with a scener, those are the people that actually care, not p2p users.

>implying all content I want is on hdbits

Ok this is /usenet/ now so I'm gonna ask

What content can I get on usenet?

>you did get mad
no i didn't. I just didn't want to name any indexer because its breaking their rules

>What content can I get on usenet?
BTN, AHD, PTP AND HDB INTERNALS

IT IS FREE IF YOU READ THE THREADS

you started using all caps and calling me 'nigger', you were very upset.

LOL IMAGINE MAKING THIS UP. EVERY POST WAS IN CAPS. NOT JUST FOR YOU.

angry sperg

Attached: c20a2221cc2eda66004be6e80a704bd5--angry-emoji-very-angry.jpg (600x600, 27K)

RARBG has everything you would ever need. I'm done with private trackers.

How the fuck do you get power user on ptp. Where do you find mobies to upload? Help a nigga out

Your local library

You don't know what I need. Speak for yourself.

take the chink pill

explain?

upload obscure asian movies from chinese trackers

>RARBG has everything you would ever need.
but it doesn't. just because you like Transformers movies doesn't mean I do.

>Where do you find mobies to upload? Help a nigga out
Public trackers, DDL forums, release blogs, Usenet, etc. You have to actually like movies in order to find movies not on PTP.

Does usenet have cg and kg content?

no

>Does usenet have cg and kg content?
Some of it, because some of their content is not that rare, but for the most part, no.

You /marked/ the wrong person.
If you marked wrong too many times, how can we investigate?

What the fuck is happening here

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

go home brod this is bigger than you

drunkenslug
nzbs.in
XXXXXXXXXX

> 3) USENET SERVICE ITSELF IS FREE IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO LOOK
Uhh... Why is Usenet paid? Where can I look for it?
Seems to be pretty interesting for the recent shows that people keep asking me. Download and dump, that's it, no hit and run like BTN.

and the monkey one no one wants to mention

So I haven't been into private trackers as much as I used to be. I "beat" the RPG, got on all the major ones (PTP/HDB/BTN/RED/etc). Got a high user class, got more buffer than I'll ever use.

But at this point, I barely even use them. I use spotify for all my music. I use netflix/amazon/hulu/etc for TV. I still get the occasional new movie or episodes of GoT or something off them, but thats pretty much it.

I log in every week or two just to keep my accounts active. Private trackers used to be my hobby, but now I barely touch them. Anyone else in the same boat?

It just tells how dumb and limited you are

>Uhh... Why is Usenet paid? Where can I look for it?
Because it's private server access but there's ways to get it for free. Some people run their own Usenet access and share it with people for free.

yes, but tell me all usenet clients use .rar+.part there is one which doesn't use that?

How the fuck do i use drunkenslug?

what site is that waifu

>yes, but tell me all usenet clients use .rar+.part there is one which doesn't use that?
All usenet clients remove all that shit automatically and leave you with a single mkv file.

>How the fuck do i use drunkenslug?

1. Download NZB
2. Put NZB in usenet client
3. Watch it download and spit out your file.

Enjoy! No seeding required!

but it is closed, can't find invite

But I love seeding and through search I found nothing except popular tv shows and some shit books

it was open signup like a month or two ago

>USENET SERVICE ITSELF IS FREE IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO LOOK
No it's not free.
Now fuck off!

>YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
No you can't asshole!

>USENET HAS ALL THE HDB AND BTN INTERNALS AVAILABLE FOR FREE.
Indexers might be free but not the actual service.

Yea but you need to pay.

>No it's not free.
Yes, it is free and you can stack the free accounts to make them even faster.

There's paid Usenet and there's free usenet. Some people even get usenet for free from their ISP, but you can get free usenet by looking around online. I got free usenet from the thread on HDBits.

>not the actual service.
Explain how I am able to download from Usenet without paying because I haven't paid a dime for my Usenet downloads in 2 years and I showed everybody how to do in in the last thread.