Transhuman here. One of my teeth is replaced with a porcelain crown. AMA

Transhuman here. One of my teeth is replaced with a porcelain crown. AMA

Attached: 1556639529186.jpg (285x263, 28K)

I'm gonna need that too I think. How much did it cost?

Hello fellow transhuman, I got 2 titanium screws in my left knee.

What superpowers do you have

Attached: 1554995880300.jpg (891x717, 85K)

I have the same but in my right knee

>tfw haven't brushed teeth in over 3 months
>tfw too scared to see dentist
>tfw too lazy to start brushing
My teeth are gonna fall out, aren't they?

Attached: Madotsuki.full.941623.jpg (792x1000, 245K)

Three fucking months? What color are they?

you'd better fucking start
rotting teeth will kill you eventually because the tissue will eventually go necrotic and the sepsis will go right through the blood-brain barrier like it's nobody's business.

Pretty yellow with black stuff.

If I do, can I still evade the dentistry cartel or am I fucked?

I brush like 1-4 times a year. Just went to the dentist and Fuck me. Parents never cared so I didn't either. Fug

bait

Wish it was mate

>3 months
Casual, I've stopped about ten years ago.

Nope, but it you keep that up for a few more years they might, and brush your god damn teeth

ya'll britbongs?

I have been brushing my teeth like once a month for years and I'm fine. Sometimes I get a little ache but a few mouthwashes usually fixes it.

My mother is an immigrant from Britain but my dad is from spain, is this some kind of genetic thing or am I just fucking tarded?

Attached: 3fe.gif (569x510, 5K)

>rotting teeth will kill you eventually because the tissue will eventually go necrotic
Not brushing your teeth is bad, but this isn't an issue for anyone in the developed world. Unless you literally eat shit or something.

>get magnets implanted in my fingertips
>fingers got stuck to the fridge again

Had it in 2012 for around 8k
The power of NEET
Do something about it. Health should be your top priority.

Attached: 74478099_p2.png (900x940, 1.53M)

>8k
What the fuck, is that because it was porcelain instead of metal?

8K USD?

Yeah prob. Generally Gen 2+ US occupants start caring about teeth. I never gave a shit either before high school but then I got called butterteeth a few times. Too late to bleach properly now but at least I brush once a day before bed. Get a Philips Sonicare since it actually makes brushing feel good. I also do it in the shower to save time and not make a mess.

Yes? Dentistry is expensive

Attached: 1556758287171.jpg (1280x720, 272K)

That's too fucking expensive. Like, too expensive dude. How is that even legal?

There's expensive and there's expensive, my metal crown cost me like 500 eurobucks.

Nice larp, fag.

Cyborg here as well, I have a thin wire glued to the back of my teeth to keep them in place. I am basically more machine than man.

If you can only do one thing, I'd honestly say flossing is more important than brushing. Even if you brush, you can still get cavities if you don't floss. Get floss picks or even a water pick if you find using strands of floss to be too much of a pain in the ass. At least swig some mouth wash every night, for fuck's sake.

If anything, not brushing is far more of an issue in the developed world given the enormous sugar content in most of the foods that we eat, as well as the high acidity of shit like soda.

best umu

>tfw havent brushed in 1 month
>just scrap my teeth with toothpick when plaque builds up
>drink lots of water after eating anything
>all teeth still strong and solid
>brush maybe once every 2 months
>check up at dentish
>have 2-3 cavities over the last 20 years and get filled
>otherwise zero problems
>had one friend whose teeth half fell out at 30 despite religiously brushing every night
Some people just hit the gene jackpot.

Attached: 1532937482243.png (4000x3530, 72K)

Dude, you realise that people used to die from not brushing their teeth?

Attached: buster lies.jpg (600x450, 60K)

>have 2-3 cavities over the last 20 years and get filled

That's my brother

>had one friend whose teeth half fell out at 30 despite religiously brushing every night

That's me.

His teeth always had a slightly more yellow tint to them, whereas my shitty teeth were always pearly white.

Fluoride is apparently not that good for teeth given it's fucking industrial waste.
That said, I can't stand bad breath.

100% depends on your diet.

Romans use to brush their teeth with horse piss for toothpaste and they still kept theirs. (not a joke)

If you eat a shitload of sugar like most Americans (i.e. drink soda, or other products that pointlessly add sugar)
you are going to have a bad time, but if not, you will be fine.

I went half a year without brushing, only had a single cavity and some bloody gums for week or so after I started again. I think the dentist might have scammed me on the cavity desu.

tl;dr if you don't constantly douse your mouth with sugar, eat lots of fiber, and always drink water after meals to clean out your mouth you can get by fine brushing weekly.

I'm convinced over brushing damages your teeth.

Holy fuck, american prices for medicine. I have 2 teeth with metallic fillings under ceramic crown(dunno how is it called in english), 1 crown over my normal teeth's leftovers and 2 teeth restored and it costed me about $300 combined.

Also, I just brush my teeth with plain water. Every 2 months that is.

this

my dad over brushed and is having a hard time now

my mom was lazy at brushing and now has mostly good teeth

It might, but I know genetics plays a huge role despite what half the dentists say.
The dentist I wound up using for everything said the same and told me I just have shitty enamel and should plan for dentures if I don't want to be endlessly spending thousands of dollars on root canals and crowns like I have been my whole life.

>tfw teeth were supposed to last for your entire life
>tfw you realize your entire life was supposed to be over because we were never meant to live past 40

This is me.
I don't have any enamel on my teeth at all.
I don't know about your situation, but here is how this works:

Your teeth are strong as fuck by default.
When you eat shit, some of that shit gets left behind, and germs feed on it.

Those germs are fine, the problem is they shit, and their shit, if left long enough, will cause cavities.

BECAUSE OF THIS
Your body has a natural defense, saliva. As long as you don't have a dry mouth your saliva will actually kill a lot of that bacteria.

Eating high fiber foods also cleans your teeth and lots of greens are also toxic to the same bacteria.

Sugar is like cocaine for the bacteria though, and if you let it sit on your teeth you will get fucked.

tl;dr You only need to brush if you eat a shitty american diet of fast food and soft drinks.

Yeah it's been about 10 years or so for me too. Depression fucks you up in odd ways. Figure it's all the booze I drink that keeps them from falling out.

Literally nothing else on the planet brushes their teeth or has teeth problems besides humans. Really makes you think.

Attached: 1528027835132.png (661x263, 44K)

Why isnt it replaced with iron faggot nice shit teeth

Dogs have massive tooth decay issues. Sugar is in their food too.
In fact, when sugar emerged as a more common table good in the age of discovery, it instantly increased tooth decay issues significantly.

>Sugar is in their food too.
Wild dogs don't have this problem, or any dental problems.

Sugar is not a part of most animals diets.

Yeah, what I'm saying is that most of our tooth decay issues come purely from sugar.

That's weird my ceramic crowns cost me 120€ total buy and implant...I think somone's being robbed.

Are your nom noms augmented?