Seriously, how did this happen?

If you had told me in like 2014 that this much of the world would be using chinkphones, I would've bet my life savings that wouldn't happen.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-05-02-10-14-14.png (1436x2464, 2.01M)

because chinkphones arent trying to create the next meme feature and tons of people just want a low-mid range phone thats big and does what a smartphone is supposed to do

>make great phones, with great specs for cheap

Wow much shock so baffled

>buying literal chinese botnet and handling your data and pics wearing programming socks to winnie the pooh

Attached: 1553854701450.jpg (680x797, 109K)

Oh no, winnie the pooh knows I use chinkshit emulators to play PS2 games on my phone
Who the fuck keeps any kind of sensitive data on their phone anyway?

why would anyone buy apple/samsung/huawei when xiaomi is already perfection

>>buying literal american botnet and handling your data and pics wearing programming socks to retarded orange man

Attached: nutbladder_kaiji_s2_-_01_d721c8a703239419-31-42_resize.jpg (640x360, 47K)

I swear it seems like every other phone maker has outright contempt for its customers especially in the US where the same fucking model of phone in the EU has better specs or more features
It’s either a flagship that is now getting up into the $1000 range or it’s $200 garbage with very little in between

Huawei is really that bad? Was thinking of getting a matebook x pro laptop from them at some point in the next year. I can't imagine Ishit is much better.

Why not buy Xiaomi instead of Huawei which costs as much as Samsung and Apple? Huawei is shit.

It’s mostly meming and since you’re looking at a laptop you can just reinstall the OS to get rid of any junk

>why aren't you buying this chinkphone instead of that chinkphone??

Attached: Alice.jpg (400x348, 38K)

Xiaomi has really lackluster support for US bands most of the time

>Seriously, how did this happen?
They got a lot of free marketing the last few months

>Seriously, how did this happen?
Beijing says you buy it or it puts you on a permanent starvation diet.

Attached: 1553909865935.png (739x744, 361K)

Attached: huawei_shills.png (1500x1658, 1.73M)

Attached: Afraid.jpg (1187x1386, 411K)

High end smartphones ran out of innovations and budget phones which are basically high end phones from 2 years ago managed to caught up

so suddenly the $200 had the same screen resolution, amount of storage and ability to play any app/game as well as any $1000 flagship

and yes, the $1000 flagship might play X game with better graphics, or have a camera with 20% more detail or 3x zoom

but it's hardly worth 3 to 4 times the price

So huawei/xiaomi where kings of the $100-300 range and sold billions

Samsung finally realized this and released the M series and the new A series

so for $200 you get double cameras, 4000mah batteries, full screen AMOLED display with minimal notch, micro-sd, etc

They have ads everywhere, even in the settings menu.

This is why foldables will be the "next big thing." Changeable form factor is the only thing around the corner that feels like it could justify the higher pricing.

>so for $200 you get double cameras, 4000mah batteries, full screen AMOLED display with minimal notch, micro-sd, etc
Bullshit. Name a $200 phone with all this. Having dual cameras doesn't also mean they're good cameras.

There's no such thing as a phone with a decent camera full stop, though.

Nice goal post moving you mong.

There's like 2-3 extremely edge case exceptions, but as a rule, yes.

Attached: 1532470070371.png (1024x1024, 68K)

But Huawei isn't cheap anymore. The p30 and p30 pro is more expensive than the S10 range here in Australia.

I have no idea who's buying these things I've only seen one p20 pro in the year it was out. Surely all these sales are from China and India

we need reliable chink cars badly!

>extreme retard

I don't care as much if my phone explodes as my car. No fucking way would I buy a chinkshit car that's insane.

>off the shelf parts
>open source software with a few addons
>copy everything from every phone manufacturer in the past 4 years
>"AI"
huawei in a nutshell

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1527164465426.png (825x955, 258K)

In the past, a flagship phone used to mean something, now, it's just a really overpriced phone capable of doing exactly what my (when converted) $170 phone does.
>"but user, games!"
Youtube, tiktok, music, internet, instagram, whatsapp, pictures, calls, checking the time, some random app. I'm pretty sure people will pay 200 dollars instead of 900 dollars for everything I listed above.

This and another thing that would really trigger Apple is that people ask me when I got an Iphone with my mi A1. Then they are genuinely stunned when I tell them that it's a cheap chinese phone that I got for less than $300 "off contract"

I have three phones, one that stays at my shit work, one for myself and the third for emergencies (believe me, it's necessary in my situation). Three cheap phones. There is no reason to buy a flagship model that would cost more than my 3 phones combined.

They've really gone too far up in price. I doubt it will happen but, they need to bring it back to $600 flagships.

Jews profit when industries move around the world because they're always involved various ways in the usurper's rise as middlemen and financiers. If the Chinese are as smart and ruthless as some say, this will be the jews' last ever sabotage and cannibalization of other nations.

It was the next logical step.
Normies use whatever's the cheapest.
Chinkphones are incredibly cheap because every part of the work is done by an expendable bug people.

That's something you can easily fix.

Let me give you an answer, it's not that black and white. Huawei turned their back on everyone last year and started permanently locking their devices. Their phones are slightly more expensive than Xiaomi's and really don't offer any improvements besides the P30 Pro, but that's just for now.

>so for $200 you get double cameras, 4000mah batteries, full screen AMOLED display with minimal notch, micro-sd, etc
Samsung is again behind in this because not all of their mid range devices are even close to being available worldwide and of course all are locked down. While of course being more expensive than their Xiaomi rivals.

Apparently everyone but you

fucking retard, their phones have ad trackers in the rom itself. cunty

>Huawei which costs as much as Samsung and Apple?
Really? I got the non pro version, same processor just without the meme curve screen, and it's almost a third of iphone / samsung price.

that's a nice meme, my friend

It's literally because of trump. He got the daughter of the Huawei founder or whatever arrested in Canada.

if steve jobs where alive he would have pivoted the companies focus to something else already

A-are you some hitman?
Why couldn't smartphone maker satiafied with being good but cheap brand? They're all wabt to become premium hardware maker. From OnePlus, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo, etc all want to become premium brand.

Yep, now owning an apple phone in China is as bad as yelling nigger in the US.

Perfectly fine as long as you're not on the coast?

>buying literally google botnet and handling your data and pics wearing programming socks to the pooh in the loo

Attached: (JPEG Image, 4000 × 2670 pixels).jpg (4000x2670, 3.58M)

Buy one without MIUI like the A1, A2, A2 lite.

These chink phones will quite literally fall apart after like a year but ok

source: I have had the redmi note 6 and hauwei mate SE

Sorry hauwei shill, your company's phone failed me in under a month so I am going to keep buying samsung thanks to that.

Like, seriously? crapple and scamsung phones at least wait 2 years or so before killing themselves, but your cheap pieces of shit lasted less time than a dollar store toy.

I have a Huawei phone but it's not that great. Certain apps crash a lot and it freezes sometimes. If you're going to spend upwards of $1,000 on a phone go with Samsung.

>reliable
that's the problem
if they had to meet the safety standards of EU and US, the cars would cost just as much as everyone else's

I administer a large ISP client base, we deploy our own routers and have various stats from them. Based on mac associations EVERY fucking household has a huawei chinkphone now. Every.

Huawei is affordable, samsung and applel dont have good affordable phones

Huawei had an advantage for some time since they are using mostly custom SoCs.

Wow such a surprise people don't want to buy $2000 phones when

>What is custom rom you dumb filthy nigger

My Poco f1 is still going strong after 13 months of used

Nice try looks but your shilling for shitsung won't work

I live in Chinkland and spent $1,000 on an 8GB Mate 20 X. The pictures it takes are amazing but I'm not happy with how some apps crash quite often.

Ok so chink shit as usual is cheap, but why are there people here pretending their phones like everything else isn’t garbage? It’s cheap Chinese garbage. It’s what they make, what they have always made. It’s a godsend for poor people, for sure, but like have you guys lost your damn minds? Comparing it to not chink shit with a straight face? Contrarianism has rotted some brains here I think.

All phones are chinkshit you brainlet retard.

>move all industry from place A to place B
>wait many years
>place B is more industrial advanced than place A now
wow, who would expect this

It is like the greed of capitalism eating iself.

China was always going to become a tech powerhouse, theres just too many people to throw at tech problems not to.
Then you have industrial espionage china does on every western company they can and hands down what they find to government owned companies to utilize.

While US cucks study PhD in SJW degree, chinks train real engineers and employee who need to maintain all these factories.

Phones are just appliances now. How many people are buying expensive name brand televisions?

/p/ here

you're an idiot

the general population are intelligent enough to see through all the economic slander and attempted brand disgracing. actually it served as a beacon for people to see what the fuss was about and ended up serving as advertising

Actual /p/ here, fuck off!
Anything below APS-C is meme shit

China really is number wan

Attached: Trudough.jpg (1600x1065, 296K)

Because chink phones are the best phones

Literally the dumbest shit I have ever read on Jow Forums. Amazing. Not even sure it matters if you are dumb as rocks, being contrarian to the point of you insanity, or are about 12 years old and somehow daddy never told you about China. Yes anons, China produces the finest electronics. Unreal. That’s enough internet today for me.

People crave chinkshit and botnet I guess.

Cope

>1000$ Gook phone
>200$ Chink phone

Are Gook phones really worth 5x Chink phones? I think it's pretty self explanatory.

It's not all about the flagships. I bet their most poular model is the P SMART, I see that thing everywhere.

>phones are twice the price but have the same features
>people stop buying them
WHAT HAPPENED

Attached: merchant-spooked.jpg (782x782, 108K)

Based and Redpilled.

Not really
See: Geely, BYD
Even Wey beats out Toyota in Chinese reliability ratings
And they are all cheaper than Toyota/Nissan/Hyundai/KIA with soft plastic European interiors and
are faster and sportier (They only lost to Mazda and high-end German in this dept)

For EU, there is ANCAP and Euro 6.
They are capable of meeting it but the requirements has changed so they must changed accordingly.

For the US, there is the trade war going on.
So it is economic political suicide to even try.

There are over 10 Chinese car companies that are reliable and competitors to mainstream brands.
If they actually bothered to build an actual service network instead of leaving it to stealers,
they would dominate the market even with negative press

That's mostly because they could cut down their RnD cost and also got sweet deal from the party.

Ah, that's why phones have doubled in price over the last couple of years? Didn't know that, thanks.

btfo seething mutt

Garbages here cost

This is the truth. No flagship phone is worth 5 times the price of a regular phone.

>what's a hardware backdoor
>what's Intel ME
>what's proprietary BIOS

None of this is specific to Huawei and get your schizo retardism out of here

>how
both applel and samshit make bloated overpriced garbage.

fucking Jow Forums is chinkphone selling central. I almost fell for the meme, but then started looking at the specs of changphones, and laughed my ass off, when I realized I could buy 3 year old samsung or apple for the same price and still outperform any new chinkphone.

Seething 23 yo boomer

Curry niggers are the ones making the roms, this is a cia glow nigger
Like these fags

EVERY phone is a chink phone.

Just about every other Chinkphone brand went down in share while Wawey went up 50%. This happened while Wawey was 2x the price of similar chinkphones. If you still don't understand, the Chink government directly backs Wawey.

This is a way to check brainlets and shills. All phones are manufactured in China, so if you worry about the hardware, all phones are compromised.
If you worry about the software, you are most likely right, but every companies do it.

This.

I bought my Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 for 200$. It does the job for me. I don't even use phone that regularly. Also ads in menus and setting aren't annoying to me because you can simply just change your OS if you are experienced enough.

>chink
>chink, chink
>chink
>chink
That's the sound of renminbi being deposited in many user's accounts

Instead of the CIA, NSA and other alphabet agencies. No thanks, I prefer Winnie.