SELLIG MY ANDROID PHONE

I tried android and can't stand it. Going back to Apple and buying a used iPhone SE for 100$. Prove to me that this isn't the most aesthetic and best phone on Earth.

Fuck you android cucks.

Attached: 6E789395-A7B1-4F01-9AF0-D83B24782AA7.jpg (2000x1705, 539K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3?idPhone=7969#show
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the last Steve Jobs designed iPhone. Thats why it's aesthetic desu.

too smol
t. 5s user

>big phone meme

Why?

You don't necessarily need a much bigger phone. But something the size of 6s with a bigger screen to body ratio would be preferable. Plus something with a OLED screen with a resolution higher than fucking 1300x700

BASED

I unironically would switch to iPhone from Pixelol 2 TODAY RIGHT NOW, if they had a phone with the form factor of the iPhone SE with cutting edge hardware of the iPhone XS.

>bigger screen to body
Unaesthetic.

iPhone SE is faster than any pajeetdroid.

I agree. SE for $100 though, isn't that a sore-dick deal?

That's the going price for a used SE. I just rock it caseless and buy a new one if it breaks.

Where I am they go for $120 or more. (it's called a sore dick deal because you can't beat it)

Did you check eBay?

>iPhone SE with cutting edge hardware of the iPhone XS
God, I wish that was true.
But as for now, you're just a LARPing iToddler.

>Face ID shit to inflate price

No thanks. I'll stick to fingerprint sensor.

>Prove to me...that I'm relavant, gimme attention, someone, anyone, please please please
Here's your (You).

Just fucking download an ios ripoff rom fag

I checked my local equivalent, but it looks like eBay has better deals. They'd be even cheaper if I wouldn't be paying $18 for shipping. Though I'm unsure if they'd work with my local cellular bands.

How about no front-facing camera at all?

Sure. A9 chip is no slouch though.

>not even an HD screen
>2 GB RAM
>no micro SD card slot
>few generations old camera hardware
>horrible battery life:
gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3?idPhone=7969#show
Yeah man, totally aesthetic. You totally got us all Android cucks with this shit.

>muh Ram
Don't want it.
>muh camera
Not an Instagram thot.
>no SD card
Don't need one.
>muh screen
You can't tell the difference. Stop falling for memes.

>muh screen
>can't tell the difference between a non HD display and a 1080p one
Yeah great, thanks for confirming this is the case:

What Android phone did you get, OP?

Moto.

Moto phones are some of the ugliest phones available. I hope you didn't buy one without checking what it looked like if all you care about is aethestics.

its the last good iphone

the fuck are you talking about i said IF THEY HAD THAT AS AN OPTION

>muh RAM
RAM is only important when more is needed. If the phone functions without any input delay with 1GB of RAM then that's all you need.

Wait for iPhone XE.
Although SE is pretty fast aswell.

Sent from my iPhone SE.

Depends on the size of the screen. Just like 1366x768 actually works on an 11" laptop, sub-HD works when your phone screen is well under 5".

>he buys phones based on how good they look, not based on how much functionality it has

I use a 5s, basically the same.
Perfect size for pocket and usability, no giant screen that is prone to bending and breaking, easy one hand operation. The best form factor.

Ackshully, that would be the iPhone 4s(teve)

They're the same design no?

Best iPhone definitively.