I walked in on my little sister doing Fortnite dances in her thong, and she called me an "incest pedo...

I walked in on my little sister doing Fortnite dances in her thong, and she called me an "incest pedo." I'm afraid she gonna get me fired from Burger King. Wtf do I do??

Attached: mikuanus.png (1628x1400, 789K)

yeah nah, I was talking to the local pedophile the other day and he brought up that game, apparently, he's getting easy root now because of it.

>work in a Burger King.

Attached: mcuck.jpg (1152x720, 75K)

Ok retard

Attached: 1541795903260.png (500x522, 103K)

cute miku

Attached: 67589219_p0.jpg (664x1200, 253K)

>he made this thread again

Attached: 1457377888855.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

>asking if they want fries after already serving their food
If you're this incompetent then you deserve to work at McDonald's

Maybe it happened again.

Maybe he should try getting a better job so he can move out and he doesn't have to worry about watching his little sister do Fortnite dances in a thong and getting called an incest pedo over it :^)

Fuck her silly.

This, I thought it was morons last time?

>onii-chan no hentai!
Ignore her and all your other potential love interests for two seasons.
Then marry and fuck her.

>Wtf do I do??
Work somewhere better than Burger King

Pay isn't get but it's worth it for the thotties.

should have wiped out your dick right there and fucked her silly

Be gone incest pedo

can we get pics of the sister to see if you're lying or not

I walked in on my little sister having lesbian sex with her best friend and they asked me to join them. Then my dick lit a smoke and asked me what did I think about that, just then the elephant we were all riding sprouted wings and flew away.

Attached: WILSON_NOOO.jpg (476x580, 64K)

Church's Chicken the real based place to work at, you can take an a long time in making the food and the cuckstomers won't be able to do anything about it.

Attached: pepe.jpg (2048x1024, 78K)

Sounds good.

we have this thread every day