Do password managers actually offer any sort of convenience? how so?

do password managers actually offer any sort of convenience? how so?
also which is the best.

Attached: smoke.jpg (200x180, 12K)

Yes, they are quite convenient.
I'm using KeePass, synchronizing with my owncloud server and Kee addon for Firefox. Just enter your password once and have all the passwords you need already filled in.

LastPass was a life changer. Use it all the time now.

The mobile app kinda sucks for automated use but it's always there for reference. In Firefox, with the browser plugin, it almost always works automatically.

This, LastPass is a must if you care about security

is this the shill thread

>unironically using lastpass
Yeah sure nothing wrong with leaving your passwords on their servers.At least use KeyPass, fucking mongloids.

>browser addon for password management
just store all your passwords in a big book labelled "PASSWORDS" kept by your computer

I prefer using PBKDF to generate passwords using a resource + account + master password tuple so I don't need to save passwords anywhere.

Most people have been taught not to do that from a very young age despite it being the most secure way to store passwords outside of memory

this
/thread

>do password managers actually offer any sort of convenience?
Not needing to remember hundreds of passwords is pretty convenient.

>also which is the best.
I use KeepassX.

bait

1/10 got me to reply

Resouce: We believe our site may have been compromised and have taken the precaution of resetting everyone's password as a result.
user: Guess I have to create a new account then.

>synchronizing with my owncloud server
I have a NAS (actually just a regular computer I have set up as a network share) and I've been thinking about running OwnCloud on it to try and get away from the Google botnet.

Has it worked out well for you? Any glaring issues or complaints?

unironically write down all my passwords on a piece of paper

This, its the only way.

Lastpass on mobile is pretty cash money
you can auto fill a password and authenticate with a fingerprint

Use Bitwarden instead of CuckPass

I only use firefox build-in password manager + addons master-password+ that keep me comfy.

Is it really so difficult for you monkeys to remember a few passwords?

If you use "monkey4" as all your passwords then no. That wouldn't be difficult.

You can generate secure passwords, as long as you want, all of them different, and you don't even need to remember them or tediously type them from a piece of paper since you can copy any password to your clipboard in one key combination.

That's... that might be a good idea...

Attached: 1510373209672.jpg (334x249, 20K)