Would you kill a person for $1000?

Would you kill a person for $1000?
When are you here?

Attached: watamote-01-large-04.jpg (713x401, 58K)

NO. I kill for love not money

Saying that, I've never killed anything deliberately in my life :) TeamVeganFags

If I loved you, would you kill me?

No lol

I kill for milk, not money

Attached: Luigi Milk.png (1000x1375, 1.6M)

I think the "killing for love" is a bass chakra, animal, reptilian brain, fight or flight, evolutionary inbuilt automatic reaction. For example, If someone hurts your child, you would see red, and fucking kill them. I.e Blinded by love.

Muslim idiots would probably do it for 100.

No
I think the personal guilt caused by the murder and my display of selfish greed would overpower the value of the blood money

Anyone?

You'd be doing me a favor though.
No guilt required.

So like assisted suicide?
I'd prolly just do it for free
Whenever money is inserted into anything, it becomes heartless and materialistic

Why would you want your human psychopomp - the one to deliver you into the void - be fueled by greed, instead of a genuine compassion and respect for the finality of life and death?

I'm already debating if it's worth ruining my life to see how it feels so free money would be a plus but I don't know.. I want to try a bit more before I give up

No one compassionate enough would agree with my point of view.

Yes

>Just $1000???
Then no

1000 dollars is nothing. Even if I were coldhearted enough to kill someone, that wouldn't begin to cover the time and expenditures needed to make me cover it up or do it quietly.

don't they do it for free?

It's all I have.

What do you mean do it quietly, I'm not going to struggle.

Depends if I'm guaranteed to get away with it or not and if I have a choice in who it is

It's me, we can plan it so you get away

Then no, I don't know you and therefore have no motive to want to kill you other than the $1,000.

My country kills for less if you pay extra for transport and shit I´m down for it

then get to know me and then kill me.
As mentioned, I only have $1000.
It's what I get for a month and even then I need to use it for rent and food but if we time it to when I receive it I can give full amount.

Meh why the fuck not? How do we get in touch

Telegram?

I can hug you to death

sounds cozy

I JUST WANT TO FLIRT WITH PEOPLE AND GET TO KNOW THEM!

Attached: 1406491369649.png (700x800, 351K)