How much technology we've lost and have yet to reinvent?

Attached: 1544781001079.jpg (1080x1350, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prize.hutter1.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=ISSGL4Ns2qw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>We wuz batteries and shit

pajeet propaganda

All of them. After the damned Hyper war, we had lost all of our technology.

We'll never know

Attached: Diego_de_Landa.jpg (600x361, 100K)

I'm pretty sure electricity wasn't invented 4000 years ago yet

majority of it. our universe's action is cyclical and we are not far into this cycle

Brewing alcohol and cultivating marijuana have been done for 10,000 years or more. Pottery containing traces of both were found at Gobekli Tepe.
Some techniques for forming crucible alloys have been lost sometime prior to AD era. There is a lot of misconception about "Damascus steel" being some totally lost art, but pattern welding of different steels itself was never lost, only the method of how it was once done in a crucible.
A lot of basic geometry/trig used in large scale construction was lost or forgotten from ancient Egypt. Theres evidence that the great pyramid was built with an internal elevator complete with counter balance system. The Romans had complex knowledge of leverage used to move heavy stones, but it appears that Egyptians many generations before could do it better.

proof? we got plenty of evidence of ancient machining all over the place

There's quite a few things, actually.
- How to build a caravel. There are no known plans in existence, and the few times they've tried, they either failed or had to compromise with different technology. Here in Brazil, when we had the commemoration of 500 years of Pedro Álvares' voyage, some students built a replica, but it failed to float. The caravel was high-technology even for its own time.

- The Saturn V rocket. Actually, a lot of things from the Apollo project were "dumped", because modern scientists and engineers simply don't understand how it works, and there are no schematics.

- Greek fire. It was napalm from the 1000s.

>WE WUZ

how do you think they built pyramids n shit?
electricity, of course!

I had hoped that was a pear of anguish.

Attached: medieval_technology.jpg (1920x1411, 312K)

that's a modern fairy tale though

Would you care to find out? :3

Attached: 6e680930.gif (500x281, 1.93M)

>electricity wasn't invented
Electricity is a basic natural phenomenon
retard.
Lighting didn't exist until 200 years ago?

christkikes were the biggest tumor on society humanity has ever seen

Ancient pajeets were pretty smart, what happened to them?

>christkikes were the biggest tumor on society humanity has ever seen
Were, past tense. Now it is mudslimes.

Christian people and descendants of them were also the greatest scientists later on. Tell me, what did sand people build yet?
They only have technology for executions for innocent people.

Dumber people tend to reproduce more.

A lot of the homebrew computers from the 70s-90s, their schematics, and their software have been lost. It's been known for a long time that you can build shit tier computers without a micro processor. There have been tons of custom chips built throughout the years whose schematics are all lost. There are dozens of obscure operating systems and programs that have been completely forgotten, with the source code rotting on old media in a basement somewhere. Look at Oberon and all the obscure ports like BlueOS and shit. That's a never ending rabbit hole.

>implying savages that ate each other alive had anything of value in the way of technology
Give me a fucking break.

If you think Muslims or Arabs are the problem then you're fucking dumb. The problem is jews. Muslim extremists aren't pussies like jews. A jihadi will come right out and fight you. A jew will back stab you, steal from you, and manipulate your currency and media until he runs your nation into the dirt.

Attached: cyberskull.png (150x150, 43K)

Jow Forums has already destroyed your grey matter, you are a fucking sheltered retard. at least I haven't seen a jew push people in front of trains every week.
If I have to pick a friend, it would be the jew.

Attached: 60f104f8.gif (359x346, 2.94M)

Let me guess
American and Jow Forumslutant?

Attached: image_3.jpg (1024x559, 102K)

I love stupid conspiracy shit like this. Post more.

How exactly pajeet used it? There was nothing that worked on electricity back then

The Sacklers are directly responsible for the opioid chrisis. They flooded the US with cheap OxyContin, got people hooked, then started selling Suboxone to treat the addictions they've so heavily profited from.

And hey, what's the difference between a cow and the holocaust? You can't milk a fucking cow for 70 years

Attached: 7d8af1_6983463.jpg (1200x1197, 130K)

>If you think Muslims or Arabs are the problem then you're fucking dumb. The problem is jews. Muslim extremists aren't pussies like jews.

Unfortunately, user is right.

Too late for this timeline though. See y'all again next round.

I don't know if any use of the Baghdad battery is known, but there were a decent amount of them from what I recall.
Its possible they were used for electroplating, but people argue nothing during this era was plated in such a way. Could be that it was just exceedingly rare and none of the jewelry pieces survived.
Some other historians argue that these weren't batteries at all, but were storage for scrolls. The scroll would have been wrapped around a tube of copper and placed inside.

Who knows what the truth is? We have nothing but guess work now.

Your leaders call it a crisis because it draws money away from the state, but the truth is that the average american has always been a druggie retard. AMERICANS are the one pushing it. AMERICANS are the ones consuming it.

Attached: FUcm7W.gif (320x240, 1.97M)

Well, maybe it was just a toy for some rich dude, lightning in a bottle or something like that.

>Christian people and descendants of them were also the greatest scientists later on
Dont be dense. Europe started making scientific progress after the renaissance which was a low-key break from Christianity. Don't pretend to forget how many astronomers and scientists were put on trial for going against what the bible said

Attached: blackicecream.jpg (543x604, 102K)

>hurr durr americans
People just follow their leaders.

The leaders of the world are americans. Specifically Anglo-descendants.

>oy vey no u!
Non-argument. Got any proof to back up these claims, you massive jew? You can google the drugs I mentioned and see who owns the patents on them and who profits from them being used. It's all public knowledge. You've been found out.

Attached: 1550440439217.jpg (1024x557, 69K)

>Insert a copper plate in an earthenware vessel and cover it first by copper sulfate and then moist sawdust. Then put zinc sheet amalgamated by mercury on top of an energy known by the twin name of Mitra-Varuna. Current produced will split the water into Pranavayu and Udanavayu. Combination of one hundred such vessels would produce a very strong electrical force.
>In above verse, Mitra is cathode ,Varuna is anode , Pranavayu is oxygen, Udanavayu is hydrogen, Ghritachi is earthen ceramic beaker, ShataKumbh is 100 cells in series to convert chemical energy to electrical energy, Apsara is water tight vessel. Due to the chemical reaction, +ve and -ve charge is created .The water is decomposed into oxygen and hydrogen".

this
europoors stopped progress worldwide
if not whites, African-Americans would rule the world now
there were lots of intelligent tribes in Africa who were technologically advanced much more than whites
on the the tribes were: Kangz

>Awakened Melanated Supremeness
kek

im not even sure if i should entertain this but damascus steel isnt pattern welding

Is that why the US Federal Reserve is privatized and a bunch of jews run it?

The effect is exactly the same. Pattern welded steel is Damascus. You have two or more alloys which are strongly bonded, but do not become a new alloy, they are not homogeneous.

ur dumb

what would they even be used for, shocking your balls?

how does it feel to be a Jow Forumsyp
fucking neck yourself

Electrolysis hair removal for creating ancient cat girls.

>it's all public knowledge
>i know this because daddy shapiro told me so

See, that's the success anglos and Anglo-americans have achieved. Jews are nothing but puppets put in power by Anglos and angloamericans to take the blame for them. The federal reserve was privatized by angloamericans, they set the bases so it could run by itself and just put a few jew scapegoats there. That has been the pattern for at least a hundred years. Modern middle east was created by anglos to continue their imperialist ambitions and Israel was created to have an easy justification and base to hop from

Attached: american2.png (776x1200, 168K)

>booze, dude weed and special steel
None of that is on par with electricity.

Who made this a competition?
The point is these are things which emerged or existed at one point before they reemerged in the modern world.

This is bollocks. While dried vanilla fruits are black the extract is not. The change was due better extraction methods that produced little to no chaff.

Its intentional shitposting to make fun of woke blacks for being literal retards.

The saturn v rocket plans weren't dumped. You can look them up. They're just hand built schematics, and nothing is hand built anymore. Everything is done with CAD and robots. You can't just adapt a hand made design schematic to get pooped out of a factory, the original design required costly tools and machines special built for the techniques of the day that arent even relevant anymore

And you can make a battery out of a copper plate and a lemon. Its absurd to think nobody figured that out in ten thousand years of human history. Two people couldn't have figured that out independently?

These men were ahead of their time, true paragons of mankind.

pajeet meme

>The Sacklers are directly responsible for the opioid chrisis.
They merely decimated worthless degenerate drug addicts. The Sacklers rid the USA of weaklings.

Attached: buddyguy.png (500x499, 145K)

Testing

This one is beyond salvation

Bloody koreans.

Vedic computer confirmed working

Attached: debunked.jpg (959x107, 24K)

I'm proud of you son.

Attached: trudeau4chan.png (602x452, 425K)

What do you guys think about the Sloot Digital Coding System?
>Dutch electronics technician named Romke Jan Berhnard Sloot announced the development of the Sloot Digital Coding System
>A revolutionary advance in data transmission that, he claimed, could reduce a feature-length movie down to a filesize of just 8KB.
>The decoding algorithm was 370MB, and apparently Sloot demonstrated this to Philips execs, dazzling them by playing 16 movies at the same time from a 64KB chip. After getting a bunch of investors,
>he mysteriously died on September 11, 1999, two days before he was scheduled to hand over the source code.

The Jews sure do fucking love 9/11 for some reason

are you sure, how could this dairy product have been white all along?

Bullshit, you can make simple, well crafted videos with only algorithms and a small file with instructions, sure, but good luck with an average video.

Reminds me of .kkrieger

A lot. We've reinvented almost everything worthwhile from antiquity, but the engineering knowledge of the industrial age and beyond is at risk. It wasn't documented well, everyone has their secrets.

Sounds like a load of bullshit, unless the movie was 10KB originally.

Heard about this before from one of my IT teachers few years ago.
I'd take it with a grain of salt, because it sounds too believable
>looked it up
He was found dead on July 11 1999 (according to wikipedia).

Just because Damascus steel was pattern welded doesn't mean that all pattern welded steel are Damascus steel.

>A revolutionary advance in data transmission that, he claimed, could reduce a feature-length movie down to a filesize of just 8KB.
> decoding algorithm was 370MB
KYS if you believe that BS. This is impossible in terms of information density.

never trust sloots

Attached: 1535828212263.jpg (648x720, 144K)

It's KGB Archiver all over again

No. ..kkrieger and the other demo scene projects actually exist. And they really pretty much show what you can program in x kiB [sometimes also if you make use of what an OS or its libs have].

General compression is more like:
prize.hutter1.net/ and video compression specialization is more or less the open sauce and commercial algorithms that we have right now. Sloot DCS is bullshit.

He never said all pattern welded steel was Damascus steel

Does anyone have more stories like that?

Based.

> Pattern welded steel is Damascus.
What does it mean?

All me.

no, me

no u

this was me too

true

wrong

no u

youtube.com/watch?v=ISSGL4Ns2qw

I wanted to ERP with you ;_;

>I'm pretty sure electricity wasn't invented 4000 years ago yet
>invented
the absolute state of Jow Forums

check this homo and his extensive knowledge of ice cream

It's a bullshit meme. Find one credible source of it existing.

>Don't pretend to forget how many astronomers and scientists were put on trial for going against what the bible said
They were put on trial for going against the Catholic church, not because they abandoned their faith. Newton, for example, was a huge christfag and studied the universe to better understand God's creation. If anything the Catholic church is responsible for the Dark Ages, not Christianity as a faith system.

Oh yes, the evil white man steals yet another non-white invention and gets all the credit for himself

Mudslimes are behind algebra.

We live a braindead dystopian mix of Faust and brave new world. Listen to Joe Rogan hosting Graham Hancock. So much advanced knowledge has been lost and replaced with this dehumanizing pseudo european centric society, and like 90% of people love it. Look at this thread.

>Hurr we waz kangs haha lol fuck niggers amirite I'm smarter than humans 10,000 years ago because I browse Jow Forums and buy groceries even though I have no knowledge of survival or naturalist science and I'm a hollow shell of my ancestors hahaha lol memes

The unabomber was right. Fuck this modern clown world. Fuck you stupid leftist cocksuckers and fucked you even dumber, less well adjusted, less intelligent "right winged" husk that think you're a proper reaction to this disease rather than another symptom.

>dehumanizing pseudo european centric society
Explain more on this?

Attached: 1526853172659.jpg (450x532, 29K)

That makes a lot of sense.
I had my terminology wrong. Thanks, user.

This shit was found in baghdad. Not india.
Pajeets will literally claim credit for anything they come across.
>steve jobs got the iphone from an indian!
>t.pajeets a few decades later

Attached: ebk29cfxgkm21.jpg (902x1394, 99K)

>Were, past tense. Now it is mudslimes.
That's a funny way of saying "Jews"

Attached: 1556775749263.jpg (839x960, 179K)

>Dark Ages
Nice meme, there were no "Dark Ages"

I'm on my phone and at work, so I'm not going to go on ad naseum about, but as someone who fell for the Jow Forums meme, the shroud is being pulled over so many people eyes with the guise of a fake spin on history and false glorification of the western Europe and ideals. The industrial revolution has transformed and destroyed the world. I dont think it really started there though. Just stop believing Jow Forums shit first. Half truths meant to lead you by the nose. The best way to lie to someone is with some of the truth, and the best way to make someone believe they have it all figured out is to give them answers to something they never could figure out by themselves. Then to top it off, use that ideology to reinforce their notions of superiority by showing them people they can say they're better than. History is fucked. Everything goes so much deeper.

Good operating systems.

Attached: symbolics2.jpg (1024x768, 167K)