Why does it feel like """people""" who use a light theme in their text editor are incompetent fuckboys...

why does it feel like """people""" who use a light theme in their text editor are incompetent fuckboys? people who use dark themes always end up being better developers.

Attached: dark-white-theme-programming-text-editor-compare_82472-1.jpg (626x385, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

packagecontrol.io/packages/Tron Color Scheme
daylerees.github.io/
github.com/daylerees/colour-schemes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I prefer light themes. Dark themes are too hard to read. I grew up on light themes though.

200k p.a. USD btw

Attached: 1556356331743.jpg (996x720, 98K)

>low effor bait, the post.
how can a color scheme make a difference if you are a brainlet or not? Makes no sense OP.
This thread is now about Color Schemes.
Post yours.

packagecontrol.io/packages/Tron Color Scheme

>try dark theme
>feelsgoodman.tif
>lunch time
>can't keep eyes open more than 3 seconds because they adapted to dark environment
>return to work
>can't see shit on screen
>get back to light theme

Unironically this

Also
> Eyes gets adapted to dark environment
> Alt tab to browser
> Becomes blinded by all the white websites or anything else

Monokai gang

Why the fuck is your screen brightness so fucking high???

>feel
Stopped reading there

light when the sun's up, dark at night
get good

dark themes are for faggots trying to fool normies and clueless bosses into thinking they're super hackers

Dark themers = stay up late at night and progam/do work.

Light themers = only program in school 30min per day.

dark theme: incel wageslave doing overtime, working until dark
light theme: leaves work at 4 to go home to his gf or wife and generally enjoys life

>not setting the background as a screenshot of your favorite anime

isn't that obvious op? dark themes are much easier on the eyes and therefore allow you to work for longer and do more work.

Light themes on the other hand are hard on the eyes and only used by people who work sporadically and sparsely

>having a favourite anime

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x530, 51K)

dark themes, for the true basement dwellers and hipsters

It's exactly the opposite, nice shitpost.

I got Dark Reader extension for Contacting, which inverts colours of light websites. Together with KDE's dark theme, my whole life is dark now.

>having sõy eyes that can't handle a white screen

darkfags absolutely btfo coping how will they ever recover

Attached: 440176329_f9470dbd70_o-640x482.jpg (640x482, 56K)

Light themes are for social people.
Dark themes are for bedroom neets.

Light themes are better and more readable.
Dark themes are just tryhard disgusting garbage.

but having women in my life would make it considerably worse

there are only two people at work who use a light theme. one of them is a pajeet, the other is a literal cuck. both ise Visual Studio

if im in a dark environment I use dark themes. if im in a bright environment (99% of the time) I use light themes.

Black fixedsys/vga font on legal pad yellow is the most professional.

Attached: 86571541-the-words-autism-101-on-a-yellow-legal-pad.jpg (1300x866, 95K)

dark mode: HURR IMAA HACKER
light mode: I get shit done

People that use dark themes pretty much always have a shit monitor.

My screen brightness is 0

This. Dead-inside dark theme user btw.

I wonder how many glasses prescriptions he's gone through since then?

i thought dark theme is meme, until i tried emacs. Default theme is light, and after some time my eyes started to hate me, i had to change to some grayish colour

light theme: sóyboys
dark theme: chads

don't get offended, it's the truth :)

Dark themes are for hackers.

Attached: KE6QNYV.png (1357x1281, 1.49M)

I used to use solarized but my eyesight is fading so I switched to dracula

If your monitor is calibrated and not solar-bright, light themes are significantly better. Most problems with computer eye strain are solved trivially by changing the distance between your eyes and the display, and lowering the brightness while maintaining good contrast and white balance.

piss yellow master-ace, reporting

can you calibrate a monitor only with gamma?
I like light themes but colors are pretty shitty

light-theme: the mathematician the leaves work at 4:30 after working for extremely focused 2 hours where he came up with an elegant algorithm that generates all the data for the front end monkeys to display in a pretty input
darktheme: crunch incels working 5000 hours weeks

>mathematicians
>elegant algorithms
The only elegant math-focused language I know is APL/J and most mathematicians can't be bothered to actually learn and use them.

Everything is just written in python with lambdas and it looks and runs retarded.

that's why I just leave the pseudocode on my shitty writting on the black board for wagies to translate into incel language

No, you need to play with the monitor settings. Usually you get at least brightness and contrast. Find the balance you want between low brightness and readability. Use a calibration guide to get things dialed in, it's hard to do by eye without references.

Don't call the haskell programmers incels, you know how sensitive they are about that kind of stuff.

Dark themes are depressing and put me to sleep.
Light themes are happy.

I feel like dark-theme users have autism and an excessive repulsion from anime.

Attached: tumblr_pqa6wsXeUr1ufyue6o1_540.png (540x360, 221K)

What if I'm in between the two?

Attached: emacs-fizzbuzz.webm (512x368, 64K)

Dark themes are inherently better because they look cool. Anyone who uses a light theme is an actual literal NPC so obviously they will not be good at anything.

Attached: 1548447915_0725_26012019_327x287.png (327x287, 130K)

Just installed it. Love how all pages in my browser are now black like my soul. Thanks.

le dark as my soul theme

Can't stand dark themes, the white text burns into my retina and if I move my eyes I can see white lines everywhere for at least 10 seconds

is this from dcss? looks familiar but i cant remember anything like that in the game except the abyss, could be the same tileset thats in the webclient too

Attached: v_call.png (328x407, 69K)

Any of you guys know what this theme is called?

Attached: mccpcapriblog-code_lulz2-f8a3079bdf1c4e87b9886aae15e3cafb.jpg (1120x565, 79K)

solarized?

Just installed, bloody amazing. How does it work so well and on all sites?

solarized light is the best color scheme

deal with it nerds

Attached: screenshot.png (818x463, 45K)

looks like fruit loops puke
this is actually good

modified monokai

Attached: fzbz.png (515x461, 42K)

not sure. you can check here, a couple come close but i dont think this one is in there.
daylerees.github.io/
github.com/daylerees/colour-schemes