*doubles runtime performance by vectorizing all your executables and libraries with autoFDO*

*doubles runtime performance by vectorizing all your executables and libraries with autoFDO*

Heh. Nothing personal, AMD AVXlets.

Attached: clearlinux.jpg (506x506, 36K)

>generally as fast as fedora workstation
Garbage shilling, garbage distro.

nice buzzwords faget

>vectorizing all your executables and libraries
The rotational velocidensity is bad enough, now you want to also stretch and compress my music files? Fuck you!

>being this deep in denial

reporting in

Attached: cl.png (1170x691, 117K)

The Unix ricers have no idea what computional linear algebra is. This distro will stay low key because of that fact.

>on an hdd

Ryzen has avx2 ...

retarded OP shills for this distributed cloud based distro as a normal linux distro, he is retarded and doesn't know what he is talking about

>1 (one) 256 bit FMA and 1 (one) 128 bit store per clock
Lmfao

>no avx512
>avx2 runs hot as shit on AMD
>muh that’s an unrealistic workload argument.
HI GUYS WELCOME TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL. I got my intel 9900K stable to 5.4Ghz with avx,avx2 and avx512
>does the test for / min.
Intel runs hot, but AMD runs even worse
Here comes the AMD butt hurt people in the comments

Attached: 1535ED97-5B2F-4A25-984A-F26F340E1C13.gif (349x165, 1.94M)

Retard here, could you do the same thing by running gentoo?

lmao

Clear Linux btfo any other distro in any performance metric imaginable

fucking this

it would be awfully time consuming to do all the profiling for the compiler on your own for the standard stuff you'd expect in
every distro , that's kinda the advantage of clear

But does it have bloat?

Intel released 512 after the ryzen architecture was out nigger. Maybe you could say that they should have it on threadripper and i don't even know if that's true, but you still pay premium for relatively a niche features. Only lately people started supporting it.

this

fuck origami

>performance
Linux Mint doesn't have this problem

Best way to do this would be with grand central dispatch. Then everything would be generically vectorized and take advantage not just of all the hardware on all the architectures, but intelligently use whichever vector units are available instead of waiting for certain ones.

It’s much smarter than other systems especially since devices and computers are likely to have multiple SIMD units as well as GPUs these days.