Should I delete my facebook account?

I deactivated my facebook account back in 2012 and haven't used it since.
Should I delete it?
What would be the pros and cons?
I think I'd need to reactivate in order to do so.

Attached: Facebook trap.jpg (1674x946, 203K)

Deactivating it might help show that Facebook is dying. Another alternative is to say you're dead.

As far as I know you can't "delete" your account.
But I get your point.
One of the mayor benefits it's that you can focus more on your stuff, projects whatever.
I'm in a hurry but I wanted you to know that, I do not have the "urge" to check my feed because I don't have one anymore, a lot of inane news and updates of mediocre friends/colleagues, yes there are some good resources and stuff but there are far more distractions, it's not worth it.

I have to go cheers.

It's currently deactivated but not deleted. If I wanted to, I could login and my account would be fully restored. I deactivated back then rather than delete in case I wanted to use it again at some point. But it's been 7 years and I haven't even had the urge to login except to permanently delete the account.

Yes, it is a waste of time which is one of the reasons that i deactivated it and haven't used it in 7 years.
Wondering if I should login to permanently delete it or just leave it as is.

Probable your data will stay nonetheless.
But you don't have nothing to lose if you delete it (maybe a few minutes). Maybe they will delete your data in a few years idk :^)

You're not that interesting.

>>>Another alternative is to say you're dead.

>facebook decreases in popularity
>only super old boomers use it
>years pass
>super old boomers die
>more dead people on facebook than living ones
At some point, Facebook will be forced change its business model to strictly to providing personal information of the deceased to memorialize them. You can bet your ass as someone plays the "Facebook autogenerated slideshow presentation" at someones funeral, they'll sneak a few adds in there.

Neither are the vast majority of facebook users. Vacuous narcissism is the norm.
It made me lose respect for friends and acquaintances.

>implying it will delete anything but your access to your account

You can try but it won't be deleted, jewbook always has a backup incase you come back so they can profit off of you again.

mine will be deleted permanently in under 10 days

yea you keep thinking that.
Zuckerjew will never stop selling your information.

I deleted mine 8 months ago after having one for 12 years.

Nothing of value was lost. Don't pussy out and simply deactivate it.

account deletion is protected by law user

The multiple lawsuits against jewbook and their history of doing whatever they want proves they have no ethics and follow no laws.

But it's already deactivated and hasn't been used in quite a few years. Unless I'm mistaken, I'll need to login which reactivates the account in order to delete it.

(((they))) say that if you keep your account deactivated for some time it'll be automatically deleted

Yes sure, and they don't give your info to the government either.
So beta.

Don’t delete it until the US has European style data protections. Because it wont really be deleted even if you try.

Honestly you should keep it for networking and job purposes. They already have your data if you provided any so don't feel like you are going to protect your data by closing your account.

Spoken like a true jewbook cuck.

Most employers only look at LinkedIn these days. I would keep a LinkedIn instead and not be active on it for job purposes instead.

Everybody is. Cats out of the bag slick.

>even having a faceberg account
It's been red flag central since it's fucking inception.

Attached: 9c7vq053lgm21.png (804x768, 544K)