Have you already pre-applied for your Apple Credit Card, Jow Forums?

Have you already pre-applied for your Apple Credit Card, Jow Forums?

Attached: AppleCreditCard002-780x641[1].jpg (780x641, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

doctorofcredit.com/citi-double-cash-2-00-1-98-mathematical-analysis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why?

Have you already shat in your street, iPajeet?

Attached: 1534762006848.jpg (643x960, 255K)

*INHALES*
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1552129346880.png (629x1015, 215K)

Why? To not be a Luddite and enter the 21st century, you Amish boy.

Seething androidpoorfag.

Can't afford it, user? What, are you poor?

Attached: aware.png (400x401, 129K)

>ranges from 13.24 to 24% based on creditworthiness

Like literally every other card? Go look at capital one or citi's cards. They range up to 28% for low/no-credit applicants.

Truthfully the APR shouldn't matter, because you shouldn't be buying things you can't pay off in full.

what's the arp on this thing

what about emergencies that your savings can't cover

Should have been saving more if you can't cover it

You're supposed to have 3 months expenses saved, what are you doing user

I would allow that I suppose, though that should be a pretty exceptional savings since you should have enough savings to miss 4 paychecks, minimum. At these kind of rates a small personal loan would still beat the rate (obviously run the card now and apply a loan later)

exceptional emergency**

Is there a membership fee? If so, I'll pass.

Do credit cards expire? Is it possible someone out there has this card and is still using it?

the cards themselves do expire yes. I believe when a bank is "done" with a card they just refuse to issue a new one after expiration. They'd probably offer you an alternative card.

*one medical bill or lawsuit in the US of A later...*

Yeah but at that point you're fucked, a credit card won't save you

That means the retards will be screwed over more while the responsible spenders will reap greater rewards

>3% back buying from Apple
>2% back when using Apple Pay
>1% back when using the actual card
>Goldman Sachs

why not just get a Citi Double Cash instead

Attached: 1498424234052.png (397x461, 70K)

i make 100k/year and I have half a year's worth of gross income distributed between the stock market and my bank

you're living your life wrong.

Man this is worse than no annual fee cards in Canada, and normally the USA has better cashback rewards.

BASED APPLE
Is there anything more patrician than owning Apple stock? My portfolio is 90% AAPL and has earned me $5000 in value over the last year and another $5000 in dividends. After I built my $3000 monster PC in 2015 using iCuck donations I still haven't run into a single reason or need to upgrade it much less replace it.

Apple drones are just giving me their hard earned burgerbucks hand over fist for chink junk mass produced by the lowest bidder for the "privilege" of having a fruit logo on their fragile poorly made toys. With all the money they've generously donated to me, I can build a monster quad CPU quad GPU system every year if I felt like it.

This is what it's like to cuck or dominate someone isn't it? I can call Applecucks drones, retards, sheep, NPCs, whatever, and they'll continue to lick my feet and pay tribute to me. Feels good being a true patrician owning the only good Apple product, their stock.

Attached: 1534269128817.jpg (517x768, 331K)

Double Cash isn't even a full 2%.
doctorofcredit.com/citi-double-cash-2-00-1-98-mathematical-analysis/

If you're wealthy you don't need a credit card in the first place you drooling nignog

D minor

You don't get wealthy by paying 2% more for every purchase because of stupidity.

Who the fuck is offering credit cards to people with no or little credit? No wonder America's people are debit ridden and poor when they hand out credit willy nilly.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1534430306950.gif (500x491, 376K)

based

>caring about cash back rates
Only poor people do this.
People who don’t live paycheck to paycheck care about the other perks cards offer.

BASED

The "other perks" are usually deliberately hard to take advantage of. "Points" or "miles" can generally only be redeemed for certain items, often only at certain times, and at an exchange rate that the card company can alter at will.

Cash back - and lack of an annual fee, mind you - are by contrast much simpler. It's just money, and you can use it how you wish.

Imagine being this fucking retarded. Points are specifically designed to obfuscate how much in rewards you're getting by converting dollars into bloated 10,000s of points, or miles or some shit so that you can't tell you're probably getting only 0.5% value per dollar back. You're probably an Apple user, retards like you deserved to get fucked by banks.