Haha so how about that rewind huh guys? Pretty ebic amirite lol

Haha so how about that rewind huh guys? Pretty ebic amirite lol

Attached: youtube-rewind-2018.jpg (1600x800, 39K)

I liked all the diversity and the speeches about asian represetation and the women strong and the shitty backround music choices and the awkwardness and horrible acting and hey will smith he sure is lookin good for his age

but seriously it was horrible and its sad that all big media companies seem to be run by retarded cucks

I liked all the diversity and the speeches about asian represetation and the women strong and the shitty backround music choices and the awkwardness and horrible acting and hey will smith he sure is lookin good for his age

but seriously it was horrible and its sad that all big media companies seem to be run by retarded cucks

It's cringe

Personally, I was a big fan of the Fornite references. Could have used more imo.

I didn't watch that garbage, but I heard that it's just shilling for famous people like will smith and that goblin

which goblin

casey nestat or something, idk

He was barely in it actually. His one line is screaming "K-POP!"

oh, I see
maybe I wasn't even paying much attention to the loose recap I was listening to, lol

lol ebic we should make some oc about this who's up for making a Cirno channel & dabbing on the e-celebs with fortnite trolling? I got some video editing software

what are you guys talking about

just like hiro's v-tuber project

Am I the only one who didn't know who 99% of the people in this year's rewind are? Who are these people

IT WAS BASED!

Attached: 1497123215.png (331x315, 88K)

i couldnt recognize anyone except casey neistat

I've always hated youtube rewind but this one was beyond repairing, still think 2017 was the worst one.

I know, barely any of the old youtubers have been showing up as of the recent years, makes me feel like a boomer now

Attached: boomer.png (380x349, 70K)

This year's was cringey fuck but I can at least give it credit for being better than the last one.
Last year's rewind was genuinely one of the worst things I've ever seen with my mortal eyes.

time destroys everything

I didnt even know it came out i wont even bother watching it, it all went to shit after 2012