Store listed ryzen 3 early, here are the specs:

Store listed ryzen 3 early, here are the specs:

3600x = 8 core, 16 thread, base freq 4ghz, boost 4.8ghz
3700x = 12core/24th, base freq 4.2ghz, boost 5ghz
3800x 16 core 32 thread, base freq 3.9 ghz, boost 4.7ghz

techpowerup.com/255099/possible-listings-of-amd-ryzen-9-3800x-ryzen-7-3700x-ryzen-5-3600x-surface-in-online-stores#g255099-2

Attached: YgRffHjzVos68Bcl.jpg (1920x1080, 387K)

How much does amd pay you to shill their cucked products OP?

That seems pretty damn good if true, especially since there will be solid IPC improvements.

Shoo intel shill, you got more bugs to patch out out of your swiss cheese security of a cpu.

Thinking they would not make 6/8c part boost as high or higher than 12/16c part
lmao

>3600x = 8 core, 16 thread, base freq 4ghz, boost 4.8ghz
>3700x = 12core/24th, base freq 4.2ghz, boost 5ghz
>3800x 16 core 32 thread, base freq 3.9 ghz, boost 4.7ghz

Attached: 1542027477262.png (807x745, 205K)

they will all have worse single core performance than Intel i5s, screenshot this.

I expect 5-10% better IPC which could POTENTIALLY surpass coffee lake

It's already confirmed in another leak, it has 15% IPC improvement over 2600x/2700x/2800x line, and boosts higher.

2950X is the only CPU that turbos to 4.4GHz, doofus

if 12c part does 5ghz it literally makes no sense why 6c part could not do the same with more w

Binning.

h..holy fug...
if true, now I don't know which one to pick
3700x or 3800x
fug fug fug fug...

Attached: 1546284469723.png (400x420, 25K)

it's not bingbus, it's not intel arch.
they use failed silicon samples for lower priced parts,as they should. worse silicon clocks lower. TDP for chiplets works differently than for monoliths.
binned parts can clock higher with more cores without heat death.

NO NO NO NO NO

AMD is sabotaging our business plan! Low-end Consumers aren't supposed to have this sort of performance! Stop devaluing our products!

Attached: 800px-Intel-logo.svg[1].png (800x530, 27K)

If you're exclusively gaming then 3600x

So you have insight on silicon density amd will put in their CPUs ? How about you stop watching at your crystal ball ?

oyyyy veeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy

Attached: 1544989814656.png (914x678, 191K)

>silicon density
what? it's irrelevant to how it works. zen is built on separation principle. clocks aren't dependent on number of cores, that's all.
well, I shouldn't say they are completely not dependent, but in much lesser way than intel monolith chips

>exclusively gaming
I sometimes gaming and usually something like civilization, which utilizes all threads, but that's irrelevant. I don't mind loosing few FPS for a beefy CPU like 3700x or 3800x, but not sure if I want higher clock speed or more cores

Attached: ART.jpg (1641x2048, 335K)

masterrace 3c6t, 6c12t, 18c36t reporting in

for gaming 6c will be a sweet spot for duration of current console gen. it will go bonkers when ps5 based on zen2 and whatever modification of navi go full throttle

Pretty much you want 8c/16t at minimum due to ps5/xboxnext both using a lower clocked ryzen3 and both having 8c/16t (where on pc 4C and 4c/8t has been standard for like 6 years now).

>screenshot this.
why?
AMD perfomance never ever was better than intel at any point, they was the budget option and ryzen os not even cheap

MASTER of corelets 2500K reporting in.

>never ever was better than intel at any point
why are you lying so bluntly?

I'm gayming on linux, mate, and will do eventually a GPU passthrough (just waiting to buy new CPU and motherboard), so I really don't care losing some FPS

Attached: 1529294197463.jpg (750x930, 92K)

is it a good idea to buy Ryzen 2 now?
or wait til 3 comes out?

not the user you are replying too, but feel obligated to point out that you're fucking retarded
one of the major advantages of "chiplet" design over a monolithic die is to be able to more effectively bin silicon. If a defect anywhere on a 28-core intel die is bad enough, it will either need to have cores/cache/etc. disabled or might be outright unusable. Conversely, the much smaller 7nm CCX means that a fatal defect renders a much smaller part of the wafer unusable. Marginally defective CCXs that can still work with core/cache disabled can still be binned as 4/6 core CCXs, and you can also easily bin CCX by the quality of the silicon so that the best chips end up in the higher margin products (Epyc, Threadripper, Ryzen 3X00X processors) and the worse silicon not as capable of higher clock speeds / thermal performance wind end up in lower end SKUs as 4 or 6 core processors.

unless you really must upgrade. wait for ryzen 3 otherwise.

Please be real. Please be real. PLEASBEVE REAL THIS TIME.

Wait tm.

>AMD: 16 cores
>Intel: 22 vulnerabilities
The choice is clear.

i mean, 22 is a lot bigger than 16

Since this is probably better than the actual lineup, this hurts AMD rather than helps.
I'd put my money on Intel shills this particular time around.

well guess ill just have to wait and see you getting btfod

Oy vey

CORELET KANGZ

See you in 2022 maybe?

Just you wait, Intel's big investments will kick in any minute now and then you'll be sorry.

Attached: 1542479781570.png (1571x901, 1.09M)

And latency will probably be worse.

Still sucks in GAMES.

I hate to break it but Vietnamese here. Please don't trust any specs about upcoming PC parts in an online Vietnamese shop. Pic is related to show you the attitude of online web shop in Vietnam. They will put an most bullshit price-wise advertisement just for the web traffics.
Abort and cease overjoy immediately. Sorry for my bad English.

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x1200, 318K)

>If you're exclusively gaming then 3600x
but from this leak seems 3600X has lower boost than 3700X

Intel 7nm will destroy AMD in 2177

do we have prices?

Me 120$ for an hour.

>Believing turkish and vietnamese retailers would get this information before anyone else

Attached: 1408113225706.gif (200x183, 428K)

>16 cores
>4.7 GHz
>On Am4
How dumb do you have to be to believe this

2cc vs 1cc. OC the difference
Cope

SOPA MACACO

Not agreeing with the likely bullshit 'leak' but the stipulation isn't that they have it first, it's that they, unlike western distributors, don't give a shit about NDAs.

4.7Ghz is 1 or 2 cores, not 16 cores

can't be any more cucked than Intel's KF lineup. remove iGPU but price remains the same. time's up, Chaim

Assuming amd planned ahead for this developing the entire Zen architecture it makes perfect sense.

And as we know modularity is Zen's main feature

Learn what shilling is before making yourself look this stupid.

>I have no fucking idea what AMD is doing for 2 goddamn generations
idiots get out my board.

I dumped my 2500k for a 2700X last year.

It's so good I'm gonna keep it untill the last Ryzen generation that supports DDR4.

Holy fuck. Definitively upgrading from my beta R5 1600

fpbp
this
1c2t pentium 4s are still good enough for unbloated software

I only care for the 3850x for fuck sake where is the leak confirming the 5.1ghz boost clock leak.

>zen1 proven to be skylel-x IPC clock for clock
>15% IPC improvement is a given for Zen2
>7nm for higher clocks confirmed
you shills are desperate

>HIGHER IS BETTER
btfo!

>15% IPC improvement is a given for Zen2
IPC always depends on the use case so it's not given

retard can't tell the difference between PBO and all core OC

true. that's why IPC will improve ~27% for FPU heavy workloads
for gaymes the doubled L3$ will also help, right?

>2cc vs 1cc
what does this mean?

DELET
This thread have been reported for anti-semitism

I get your point but if only the leak come from a good reputation Vietnamese retailer but no, this one is just a small time shop that in Vietnam, there are around thousand shop like them.
List of most popular PC retailer and have a good reputation:
PhongVu, StarComputer/THNS, GearVN, TanDoanh for the South Vietnam
XuanVinh for the Central Vietnam
HanoiComputer, TNC, AnPhat for the North Vietnam.
All above have large number of customer as well as their Facebook fanpage and YouTube channel to review and marketing products.

Clockspeeds don't matter anyway. What matters is the ability to vector 512 bits of data.

>clockspeeds don't matter
kek
add another to the list boys.

>Intel CPUs are going to get BTFO by AMD Zen2
>Intel FPGAs are going to get even more BTFO by Xilinx Versal
>Intel is now competing against 7nm products in all fronts while they are still stuck in 14nm
It's going to be one hell of a year, lmao.

Attached: latency.png (725x455, 154K)

Am I missing something here? Looks about right for a $200 machine.

How will (((Intel))) ever recover?

>9 GHz

Attached: house-on-fire1.jpg (903x678, 92K)

>16core
>4.7 boost
>125W

Intel Can (Not) Recover

Attached: 1523858854593.png (150x262, 46K)

>diversity

Attached: 209057.jpg (900x812, 389K)

Wow, AMD will finally reach Intel's 2015 single core performance

>roman republic long gone
>breasts still around
really makes me think

>3.8 3800x 9Ghz
>CPU multiplier
>consumption voltage

I understand this is a translated web page. But come on.
It's ok that we don't know any details until someone leaks an actual benchmark set or otherwise, gives an early product to a website.

good luck finding roman republic breasts

Attached: 2290k2.jpg (863x849, 63K)

Considering Intel is going to be using Skylake derivatives on desktop till 2021 I don't think that is a problem

Look very attractive, right? Nope, when you come to those shady shop, you only get a computer have half of those specs. i5 will be a i3, everything will downgrade and not like the advertise spec.

>9GHz
The description has specs that sound much more reasonable.

Attached: 1549544595395.png (2569x1469, 3.99M)

lul this whole post

INTODDLERS BTFO

to make gamers buy the more expensive ones :^)

But if it matches the specs of a turkish shop it must be right I think

what are the chances of my asrock b450 pro4 being able to handle the 12/16 core cpus?

Security doesn't matter

What if he just copy and paste from the turkish shop or news about it.
Just a wage cuck webmaster pull a public stunt to get all the traffic for his web shop to please his boss.

IPC doesn't matter

Performance doesn't matter

>Clockspeeds don't matter

are higher prices also better? does this mean its a good thing if zen2 is more expensive than usual?

Attached: giphy.gif (250x251, 998K)

Higher core counts get the better binned chips, and if it's like the other Zen chips you're purely voltage limited. Heat doesn't matter, the fastest single core performance from both generations was on Threadripper.

Cores don't matter