Print and send a few wikipedia pages back in time to Nazi Germany to help them win the war

print and send a few wikipedia pages back in time to Nazi Germany to help them win the war.

what do you send?

Attached: frog2.jpg (250x243, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_in_the_Weimar_Republic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a list of jews who survived

Lots of engineering physics books to them.
LMAO

based

french invasion of russia

[ ] regular kek
[x] top kek

The article about the atomic bomb. Thankfully german scientists were kinda dumb and they thought it wasn't possible to build. Or I mean shit just the article about ww2 in general. Had hitler not gone full retard and tried to take on the british at the same time as the russians he might have actually had a chance

the wwii page and the page for semiconductors

Attached: 4bea62835c4c301573b33677062a41f3f2b11b4e6edbc57505cb898e3a6bf181.jpg (299x298, 29K)

>Had hitler not gone full retard and tried to take on the british at the same time as the russians
He had no choice. He wasn't exactly free to choose.

Russians were preparing to invade, idiot. He had no choice.

That's not why, idiot. The germans needed fuel and only Russia had plenty. Blitzkrieg isn't exactly fuel friendly

But it was German scientist who build it anyway... Just under US flag. Any relevant American is German and/or Jewish anyway.

Conflict theories

There's a Jow Forums screencap somewhere of exactly what he should've done, given all that we know now.

It's actually one of the best examples of "hindsight is 20/20". The war became unwinnable for the Germans fairly early on, but with a few different key decisions made right at the beginning, Germany could've steamrolled the allies. Particularly, making sure Japan doesn't attack Pearl Harbor which is what gave the US public the push it needed to support the war.

False flag attacks obviously still existed back then, but if stopping Japan from doing that had led to even a few weeks of delay for US involvement, the war would've turned out very, very differently.

Too bad the Jews won, though.

Attached: Jews are the real enemy.jpg (1212x1445, 423K)

this

Attached: amerimutt_german.png (967x761, 34K)

ie. Einstein
>Nazis btfo

Yeah a german who defected to America because he knew freedom > fascism Its vastly easier to fight a defensive war than offensive, hitler could have defeated the british first before going after the soviets

>he had no choice

Only people more retarded than nazis are neo-nazis lel

I make an article about Jow Forums and send it to hitler's bunker.

>greentexting on reddit

Imagine being so delusional that you actually think a small group of people who believe in some stupid hokey religion actually have secret plots to destroy society for their own gain, and they're so in control and tight knit that somehow they're completely able to remove all evidence and execute their plans at the same time.

I hope u realize its just the illuminati conspiracy but wih a different group of people.

Also lol say hypothetically its all true, then id say jews are probably the master race because shit, clearly they control the world, defeated the aryans, and have done it all while hiding all evidence of these plots and schemes.

Yeah, as if there weren't any evidence. It's almost as if big corporations, media and influential politicians don't have connections with the jews. It's like every mean thing done to humanity and white race doesn't have a jew finger in there

Attached: 1556890502546.png (640x997, 272K)

Uh... lol, what are you even talking about? Are you a schizo?

Attached: 1556477584467.jpg (1244x2553, 552K)

Imagine defending Israel and Jews online

Just imagine doing that

zoomer detected go play fortnite

this does not belong on Jow Forums

report it instead of posting in it without sage, newfag

>Hur dur just fight a drawn out 2 front war instead of trying to get rid of your enemies

Attached: serveimage(38).jpg (645x729, 57K)

It got a "yikes" from me at least

Attached: 1547363045025.png (720x405, 93K)

go fuck yourself retard you dont know nothing

This really made me think

Attached: Zionist influence at NBC.jpg (1495x2302, 1.39M)

>get told to fuck off
>spazz out like a complete downie that you are

Attached: assfan.png (449x800, 404K)

>id say jews are probably the master race
Hello schlomo.
>have done it all while hiding all evidence of these plots and schemes.
It's not really hidden at all, an entire world war was fought over it. normies are just retarded.

Now I see why they're stepping up the Jewish/Israeli astroturfing on Jow Forums

You are being very, very problematic, goyim

Attached: 1550707902499.jpg (584x960, 61K)

i love when Jow Forums infiltrates other boards

I'm actually amazed that most people ITT just accept the premise that you would WANT to send back information to help the Nazis win.

What the fuck is wrong with you people, the Nazis were terrible monsters, and it is GOOD that they lost.

Imagine if, 70 years from now, people talk about how great ISIS was and how they should have won

lol

@70793604
Low quality post. If you're only going to post "lol", you may as well have not answered at all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods

cringe

>elite jews richest and most influential group on the planet
>extremely nepotistic
>all share the same ideology, Zionism is the norm
That's all there is to it, no "secret meetings" or "plans to destroy society"
Elite Jews work as a close knit community willing to do anything to improve their power and influence, this is easily observable and it's not even like jews deny it.

>@70793604
>@

Low quality bait. If you're only going to meme, you may as well have not answered at all.

5% of the population yet 50% of harvard

based

@70793664
kek, look how mad he is that i didn't give him a (You)

While that might be true(please provide sources), is that wrong? Would pure blood Aryans act differently?

you cant deny a man of his (You)s you piece of shit

the nazis were fighting to free their country from jewish influence, how the fuck were they monsters? and ISIS is a jewish and American funded organization to destabilize the middle east

I wanna sniff Bratass

That is all.

Attached: CAE95549-36D2-4FB4-A966-0808456C6702.gif (480x270, 885K)

>thread still up
Thank you so much, mods and jannies.

Well, no (You) for you either, asshole

BTW, eat that Reddit spacing

*DAB*

>cucks who have never been in a fist fight know exactly what to do in times of war
tip top kek

The obvious example is the nuclear bomb
The non-obvious example is the british cracking the engima codes and listening to all their intelligence, but that probably wouldnt have made them win
They never had a chance really fighting America and Russia (and probably eventually China/Japan if the war went on long enough)

Not your safe space, fag. Feel free to go back.

>and ISIS is a jewish and American funded organization to destabilize the middle east
UMMMM

OY V-VEY

PLEASE DELETE THIS ANTISEMITISM RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1528594662582.jpg (255x255, 11K)

Yes, actually. White people aren't actively interested in subverting and ultimately wiping out every other race, whereas that's literally a core tenant of the Jewish religion and culture.

Attached: Slavery and zionists.jpg (824x1174, 167K)

>Stopping Japan
With the economic chokehold the US had on Japanese assets and resources I don't think much could have stopped Japanese aggression.

>The obvious example is the nuclear bomb
The curry fucking state of /gee/ - Degenerates.
Do you really fucking think there's a full instruction of manufacturing a nuclear bombs on Wikipedia?

>when the holocaust didn't happen but we need another one

Stop pretending to be a God's Chosen. I was never funny.

There's enough to get started you fucking dumbass which is more than they had at the time

>the nazis were fighting to free their country from jewish influence

Is this why they invaded Poland, France and Austria?

desu yeah it's not really that funny, it's just more engaging than saying "I agree with this post"

Attached: 1556647905975.jpg (1200x628, 154K)

see
Yeah, that is exactly why. France and the UK forced their hand, Poland with its predominantly Jewish leadership was massacring ethnic Germans.

>what do you send?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki

Germany could have been the first to develop a nuclear bomb if they put some real effort into it.
They just expected the war to be over before it would be ready.

Massive displacement of jewish people did happen, from Europe to Palestine.

They consider nuclear physics "Jewish science" and then got btfo by one Jew with Asperger's syndrome kek

yeah and Saddam Hussein was hiding WMDs

>who is Folke Bernadotte

>The non-obvious example is the british cracking the engima codes and listening to all their intelligence

Enigma wasn't that important, and Germans knew it could be cracked.
Cracking the Lorenz cipher was far more important, and the Germans didn't expect that to happen.

Why didn't Hitler learn from Napoleon's mistake?

Actually he wasn't and we (the government anyway) knew that before we even started military action against him. That was just the story the media told to the public so they'd support another continuation of the never-ending war in the middle east on behalf of our greatest ally, Israel.

Attached: Elon never called out Jews, but they're there to defend themselves.jpg (1242x1690, 336K)

the point just flew way over your head

pretty much all German intelligence was cracked by the allies and they had no idea

We knew the WMDs were a lie.

You were trying to say that's the same as Germany invading Poland, France, and Austria - that the media or "someone" was lying to them and they got duped. But that wasn't the case. Those were the most practical decisions at the time.

Nobody in the media or government would say that now, but plenty of those in the media and politicians WOULD still say that WMDs in Iraq were a real threat.

I understood what point you were trying to make, it was just stupid and didn't make sense.

Attached: Isreal's Public Manipulation Team.png (1136x668, 1023K)

Why does the JIDF keep getting brought up as if it's something unique to sandniggers? I'm sure that China, Russia, and US also have people on payroll posting propaganda online.

I am trying to say that you are repeating war propaganda

Oh it's not unique, Israel just dedicates a massive amount of resources to spreading propaganda to other countries as compared to the US, China, Russia, North Korea, etc.

And nice try on the tricks, rabbi, but Israelis and Jews are not sandniggers. Good try on reframing it though!

What was the real reason for Germany's actions then?

Attached: Felony to boycott Israel.png (1028x809, 411K)

It becomes wrong when you subvert or harm other races/groups for your own benefit

>>>/9gag/

being this new

>What was the real reason for Germany's actions then?
The blame for WW2 can be pretty much laid on the result of WW1
Germany was an up-and-coming world power before WW1, they wanted an empire, and the existing great powers of France, Britain and Russia didn't want that to happen. They lost of course, and had harsh repricussions imposed on them which led to a lot of resentment and further fueled the German inferiority complex, setting the stage for someone like Hitler to come along and promise to fulfill the destiny of the German people. Communism and anti-communism had alot to do with it too

Yyyyup.

Attached: Talmud opinion of gentiles.png (772x877, 321K)

Battle of Stalingrad and some anime girls.

>what do you send?
forget about wikipedia pages, let's send back unoriginal frog shitposters with the star of david stitched into their clothes or tattooed on their heads. hitler will know what to do without further instruction.

Wasn't the German economy crashed in the late 1920s? Like it was so bad, they could plaster their walls with paper money because it was so inflated. Racist Hitler blamed innocent Jews for it and wanted to kill them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_in_the_Weimar_Republic

Attached: 1549651797982.jpg (259x194, 35K)

>Israelis and Jews are not sandniggers
They're not? I thought that was a term for all middle eastern people.

Most of them are not middle eastern, though.

Yeah it depends. The Ashkenazi Jews are mostly white, and you probably couldn't tell them apart from normal Germans/Poles, etc.
Scarlett Johansson is Ashkenazi Jewish, to give an example