What are essential things to put on an e-reader?

Attached: e-reader.jpg (950x534, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

g.sicp.me/books/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Books

Your cup of coffee because that's the best use you're gonna have for this literal dust collector.
Seriously tho, all the wikisource classics like the greeks, moby dick etc. Also check out libgen.

The DSM-V so you can diagnose yourself with autism.

Anti-glare screen protector

I fucking love my paperwhite. Ive read like 700 books last year on it. Battery superb and no eyestrain.

Sadly e-ink is pretty much useless besides reading books, but that was its initial purpose anyway. Just read books and be happy. Mobilism and calibre helps.

>Anti-glare screen protector
If you buy a non-shit reader this isn't necessary at all.

koreader

Gay furry fanfictions

Mein Kampf

Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace
as well as all the essential Jow Forums reading from the wiki

the dicks don't fit on 1.5GB

Mein... oh yeah. Some user have already said

g.sicp.me/books/

>700 books last year
people dont even try anymore

>reading CS books on a kindle

Industrial Society and its Future

why not?

Came to post this

Attached: 1510769575747.gif (250x195, 801K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 5.49.41 PM.png (826x543, 189K)

As a tech slut I tend to check out e-reader threads. but more and more I see, the happier I am with a android tablet with SD storage and ES File Explorer. I mean fucking hell new e-readers dont have slots for micro-sd for absolutely no reason other than to force you to use their online stores.

Attached: 1556863368978.png (665x369, 249K)

got myself an old Sony reader.
reads from normal SD cards, is fast, no internet shit you don't need anyways on a reader, plays music over headphone jack, feels great and displays everything from epub over pdf to fucking pngs and jpgs.
also, battery is easily replaceable.

oh and you can fucking handwrite on it.
I just love that thing.

Kindle Fold when?

survival skills books in case shit hits the fan

dont ever refer to youraelf as a "tech slut" ever again on this board, you absolute fucking cringey sperg.

Black Company series and Youjo Senki series.

Attached: yo-jo-senki-2.jpg (1116x1600, 507K)

Screw off. I can call myself whatever I want and proudly claim I identify as an attack helicopter. I like interesting and new tech and tend to see what I can get away with using them. This is the same way I've treated women in the past. I am proudly a tech slut.

Attached: 1555479462528.png (854x645, 460K)

got this on my kobo

Got a Kobo Clara HD just 2 days ago.
It has an internal microSD which is easily swappable.
Specifically went with an ereader, as to not get distracted with random messages or checking my mail e.g.

>shtf
>out of battery

Twilight

the day the shit hits the fan you work through the book and transcribe it to a notebook as fast as possible
I've thought this shit through already nigga

>solar charger
>hand crank
>etc