First programing language advice for someone who cant even write fucking script ?

First programing language advice for someone who cant even write fucking script ?

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

bash

program to interface, not to an implementation

lisp

>program to interface, not to an implementation

how would Jow Forums explain this to a brainlet?

python3

read a book

Geez, you need to understand the basis of every language, if-else statements, while loop, switch-case... then you can start learning a language, my advice is C.

>want to learn programming
>start shell scripting to automate daily activites
>move on to writing small applications to increase productivity
>learn whole tech stack and start creating production level applications
fast forward a few years
>get hired by FANG company and wake up every day wanting to kill yourself
or
>become NEET FOSS advocate and wake up every day wanting to kill yourself
All possible programming career paths end the same way. If you want to speedrun the tech industry I suggest you kill yourself now so you don't have to do it in 15 years.

Attached: blj32insk.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

learn C if you're actually interested. it'll help all you understand how your second language works, plus you can do literally anything with it.
if you aren't willing to learn something as simple as C, you probably shouldn't enter the CS field at all.

Decide how you want to use the thing when it's finished before you decide how that thing is going to work. It's useful because you'll never end up on the other side with something that runs fine but is a massive pain to actually use

Unironically, assembler. The true path to enlightenment. Programming languages will be redundant and irrelevant.
>Brainlets and the retarded Jow Forums faggots will say you are a fool. Ignore them.
Pic related.

Attached: god-tier.jpg (397x500, 36K)

>while loop
>every language
Brainlet

>my advice is C.
Ah, makes sense

Attached: bait.png (1126x1900, 3.3M)

I want to learn assembly so I can get an idea of what's going on when my Rust programs compile, is this a good book to start with?

I don't use Rust or know what it is capable of. But if you are the type of programmer that can pick things up quickly, yes.

Scheme with SICP
>C
>simple

>muh haskell
Fuck off, functional retard.

This. Some things are clunky and will take longer than they would in a more "beginner friendly" language. The lack of hand holding really helped me understand things though. Really take your time to understand pointers and data structures and learning another language will be easy.
What makes C not simple? I dont think anyone would have a harder time learning C than any other language. SICP is good but when was the last time you saw something written in Scheme?

Scheme lets you work on the actual programming without bothering with the boilerplate every other language has
GuixSD is configured and has many parts made in (Guile) Scheme

How smart do I have to be to go through SICP?