I bet you can't do better than this

I bet you can't do better than this

Attached: 7a23b5ca02044902985aca5203e14e70.png (755x989, 928K)

weird flex but okay
>portable IDE

> Mac Airbook

Why does this person think anybody cares what itoys he owns.

My latest Thinkpad was $140. It can do everything that fruit bowl can.

>ThinkPad 420 I salvaged for free out of a dumpster.

>A backpack

Congratulations my portable IDE cost zero dollars AND is still better than that one.

what can this do that my 120$ macbook air from 2011 with a slackware install can't
inb4 resolve dependencies

>all Appleshit

I already did.

Why are we supposed to care what the cost of the components is?

>I am proud that my "IDE" cost me $7500
This is why we need to get rid of JavaScript and other languages that attract more basedbearded bloggers than software engineers. Brainlets shouldn't be earning this much money. Society will collapse.

where do you find dumpster thinkpads?

My job is now phasing out the last few we have. I salvaged a perfectly fine 420t and a slightly beat up 430. Now I have a thinkclient as well that has a second Gen i3 I think, might be good for a project or small server.
Oh I also just salvaged about 5 ThinkPad docks, I think I might sell them on ebay

>airbook
>frleebsd
>iphone max xs

Attached: 1531607655156.jpg (921x640, 100K)

Web devs are so fucking dumb lmao

>portable IDE
>laptop costs more than desktop
>tablet costs more than laptop
>phone costs more than tablet
yikes

what dumpsters can i find thinkpads in

>portable IDE

What dos he meant with this

>XPS 13 running Fedora Silverblue
>some Android phone
>Ryzen 5 2600 desktop doubling as a server, running Fedora at home
>rented, powerful server in a datacenter running Gentoo
>a vps I won in a server lifting competition

what's the point of the tweet? i don't get what he's trying to say

iTODDLERS, dare I say, BTFO.

Attached: 1556624501394.png (798x448, 328K)

> meets herd of niggercattle
> my portable ide now costs 0 dollar, they stole it

i dont really understand what hes trying to say

Basierte anti-App*e loli

Attached: bury cool.png (720x764, 125K)

>iPhone XS Max ($1700)
>iPhone Max XS ($1500)
Why does he have two phones?
Why are they the same thing but with the order of the words in the model name changed?
Why does this somehow cause a $200 difference?
Why is he paying $3200 on a pair of cellphones?

he fell for the shilling and thinks he'll get laid with some basic bitch

Wrong use of the term IDE.

Why does he need two smartphones? To test out that webcrap looks fine on different screen sizes?
Then the XS isn't even popular, some older iPhone would be way better for testing

>Little sister going to college for child psychology
>Has to take a programming class as a pre-req
>She's ecstatic when I give her my clapped out T420 that I used in college
>Bought her an LG G stylo 4 for $200 as a gift
She seems to be getting alone completely fine with my combined whopping total of $600 worth of stuff (most of which is the laptop stuff bought over the course of years). Why does this s o i man need nearly $8000 worth of shit to program?

>how a retard spends $7500
thats what he is saying

>$7500
>still can't read shit on the displays

Attached: daily-afternoon-randomness-in-hq-45-photos-20.jpg (550x412, 51K)

i would buy a shitbox for 7k
why can't i ever find dumpsters with laptops in them?

Attached: annKG7eG_700w_0.jpg (258x196, 10K)

>used T570 with upgraded RAM and SSD ($800)
>SNSV USB-C external display ($300)
>Moto X4 ($250)
>Old Dell tower as server at home ($200)

I bet I get paid more and get more pussy than this fag.

>Silverblue
It's no Arch or GUIX or BSD... But it's probably the best GNU with a graphical installer.

Thinkpad $100, backpack i won at a CTF free. Paper i steal from university, free. Pens i get from people leaving them behind, free.
iTodlers btfo

>I suck apple cock for a living

Attached: 7a2.jpg (960x540, 107K)

>IDE
>cost $7500

Shit, I use an old ASUS 900SD and Notepad++. It cost $10 at a yard sale.

Tim Applecock

The key is to work for a company and/or know when they're getting upgrades.

>earning anything doing webdev shit
Web dev is a dying career, they're lucky to make 30k tops these days along with sys admins

there are quite a few in my area but they all have contracts that make them turn in old units for recycling or something. shit sucks, man.

Top this.

Attached: 1544779058115.png (1009x743, 463K)

Web dev here, I do 30k in Eastern Europe, hopefully 45-50k when Senior.

this person is a liar or an idion. First of all, what is the difference between iPhone XS Max and iPhone Max XS? Secondly, the highest spec xs max is $1500 (which is outrageous for what you get) so where is the extra $200 coming from?

Better than what? Spending more money on inferior hardware? Yeah, you're right, I can't do that.

What a basedboy

oh God. That fucking "smile". Why do they do that? Just fucking smile you cunts.

>FreeBSD "users" are all MacOS users
not even once

Come on user dont be a jew, whrre can I find dumpsters full of thinkpads?

I won't be bottoming, that's for sure.

It's like he tried to spend as much as possible on a task that takes minimum computing power.
I'd buy a normal fucking laptop for $800 and spend the rest on things that don't depreciate like milk.
In fact, I did that. The extra money went into AMD stock when it was $17. Eat it, Applefags. My basic bitch Dell Inspiron works fine.

I find the prioritized form-factors stranger than the iToddler choice of hardware.
>$1000 "refurbished" laptop for mobility, =$1000
>$400 mini computer and $1200 other computer at home = $1600
> $1500 tablet + $1700 phone + $1500 phone =$4700
So that's
$2600 spent on computers and
$4700 on phones+tablet.

>yikes
indeed

these are the good questions. I do get having one phone for testing if you're doing web development. Why you'd need two phones and an eyepad is beyond me.

Attached: confused-brownharied-girl-with-questionmarks.jpg (500x500, 88K)

my portable IDE
>dankpad T420: $200
>gentoo: free

You forgot the most important thing, when was the last time you had sexual intercourse with your sister?

Someone post that "gender reveal" honkler.

I can do better and most important of all my better won't overheat and throttle like Appleshit.

Attached: 1323624667174.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

Attached: 1541053777405.png (398x545, 235K)

iEUNUCHS BTFO

Attached: 1556291845091.gif (244x248, 112K)

>powerbottom
>no dick
Why are iToddlers so fucking retarded?

I'm actually really looking for a thinkpad, think you could hook me up? I can pay you in crypto.

If any more get tossed out that are salvageable I'll likely start a cheap ebay page and post the link here, right now I just have the two I salvaged that are in use.
If you want a dock I can hook you up though.

That's why I always do the recycling, I even pull sata and power cables, I currently have a stack of drives that I pulled that need to be tested. Found a perfectly fine Samsung SSD in a dumpster bound desktop yesterday.

The same one I just pulled a lenovo thinkcentre m72e out of. Hello new server!

I don't need a dock but I'll definitely buy a Thinkpad off your eBay account if you make one. Do you have anyway besides posting on Jow Forums to let me know if your selling one because Jow Forums isn't really the main board i go on.

I'll post in the /tpg/, it's likely to be at least a good quarte before these get scrapped.

I have:
>A refurbished Chromebook that I bought 4 years ago (~$100) that I use to ssh into:
>>A home server made almost exclusively from parts my work was throwing out (>A server @ work (no cost to me)
>A Samsung galaxy s7 edge used 50% of the time as a mobile hot spot(~$500)
I am cheap not poor.

I tether a ThinkPad X120e to my BlackBerry Passport and SSH into my VPS

>honking stops

Outside a startup that became successful

Why do homos feel the need to identify with how they fuck? I wouldnt describe myself as an arseman who likes to suck titties while getting ridden and cums in 2 minutes of missionary

Everytime I went to study or work in a park then bored homeless people come and annoy me

Go somewhere more secluded then

Enunchs are those without testicles... I don't understand what chopping the dick off will do for you...

>powerbottom
Nani the fuck?!?

but then the nigger stole your backpack, i guess you lost

>Thinkpad user
>having sexual intercourse at all
I think you're confused.

Somebody answer this please

I don't get it.

I think this is him setting things up for insurance fraud

Based. I gave my gf a X230 with retro-illuminated keyboard, 500GB SSD, 8GB Ram, IPS screen, new flush battery, new palmrest and lid, and a fresh install of Windows 10 LTSC. She loves it.

>refurbished

What did he, format and reinstall? The word meant a lot when you talk about car engines and things where you could actually replace commonly wearing parts. Noone's going to spend money on a "fan replacement kit" so they can call their laptop "refurbished".

Winrar, this whole thing is a post telling girls about the color of his bubbles.

Attached: bubbles3.jpg (675x1200, 129K)

permanent chastity and "orgasm denial" play
masochism, basically

Why does Jow Forums?

If your portable IDE is more than one device, you failed.

>FrleeBSD

For $7500 spent one would think they'd have a fucking spell checker somewhere in all that expensive hardware.

I like the way you think user

Attached: 1497737146176.png (801x800, 104K)

>Portable
Not using termux and vim on a degoogled chinkphone.

They can't even merge folders, it's not surprising there's no functional spell checker.

Attached: retard finder.png (696x938, 456K)

>iPhone XS Max ($1700)
>iPhone Max XS ($1500)
Why? Is 500 GB of space on your phone not enough?

Just use the terminal, wintoddler.

I use Linux. What kind of """easy to use""" OS makes people use the terminal for simple file operations? How many mactards even know what the terminal is?

Most, I'd say. macOS is generally used by programmers.

Mac way makes more sense.

>iPhone XS Max
>iPhone Max XS
What did he mean by this?

>t. iStockholm syndrome
There's not even an option to rename the copied folder instead. VERY primitive

Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

Attached: 1553376712376.png (609x473, 364K)

In Unix everything is a file including directories.
When I move a text file or image into a directory containing a file of the same name I don't expect the file system to try and guess how they should be combined. Why would directory be any different?
If you want merge the contents then operate on them not the directory. Select all(cmd+A) and drag selection into the target directory. Or copy paste.

>americans brag about being consumerist whores

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (234x250, 10K)

i picked up a thinkpad for free cause my workplace didnt want old models, i see you are a man of culture too

With that kind of money, you could have bought a thinkpad, an android phone a van and fix up the van to have your own portable office.