Linux has no ga-

>linux has no ga-

Attached: extreme tux racer.webm (1364x768, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rusq83ETM9E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

-rgoyles

Why do you keep making this thread over and over again?
The GNU+Linux obviously has games and I play Touhou every day while running Debian GNU+Linux.

playing pc games on linux. woah.

Based Linux gamer.

Attached: playing diablo 2 with a refreshing beverage.jpg (1600x981, 472K)

How did you get this to run? I tried some lutris install scripts but the install wizard just stalls out.

I honestly can't remember exactly how since I basically copied and saved the install folder. But I remember playing around with settings while looking at WineHQ. I'm using Wine version 1.9.22 on POL, though.

go dominate the arcade emulator market for linux and make bank

-y users

but linux is literally trannyOS

Ok, thanks for the tips.

It's honestly not a problem, most people who actively seek out and know how to use Linux aren't after it to play games and people who do want to play games can easily just boot Windows to do it.
Linux has plenty of other problems to worry about that actually affect the users who want to use it.

MACFAGGOTS BTFO

Attached: 1538420568452.gif (500x491, 376K)

what the fuck windowsbro linuxcucks are stealing our games again, we have to do something about it.

Attached: 1910cdad5e925f454d223c41faf9b3d2bbca2b0a9187d9991dcbfd43cb205940.jpg (361x437, 48K)

yeah thats why every tranny uses apple products

i want to nakadashi nenecchi

>yfw when all windows games will be available on wine by the end of the year

Except every tranny with a computer I've encountered used bloated preinstalled windows on a cheap shit laptop from a big box store because they're poor as fuck and dumb to match.

based

>year of moot 20 + 19
>most people who actively seek out and know how to use Linux aren't after it to play games
Welcome to 2019, friendo. Linux has actually become viable for gaming and -IS- attracting folks who are interested in gaming into it.

so I can run witcher 3 on my 1080ti with an intel processor with no performance loss? or are we just talking about diablo 1

youtube.com/watch?v=rusq83ETM9E
Since 8 months ago. :^)

Linux is a kernel, brainlet.

Pajeet detected. Remember to poo in the loo.

Attached: 1555230205863.png (718x802, 585K)

ScummVM runs on any system that's capable of displaying a framebuffer. Speaking from experience as a maintainer of an out-of-tree ScummVM port for an obscure UNIX. It's not that a great achievement for Linux gaming.

>needing lutris for d2
ahhaahhahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahah
*inhales*
AJAJAAJAJAJAJAJJAAJJJAJAJJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAAAJAAJAJ

>it's like 15-20% of the difference?

so a comparison video with possibly 20% difference by a guy who cant even measure percentage?

I'm not opposed to Linux and have used various distros but the second I need to dual boot Windows, Linux becomes irrelevant.

>lutris
it should run and install out of the box with wine >3.0

>play dos game for linux

Attached: gudako.jpg (413x486, 51K)